So, we can all agree this was the best Pirates film since the first one, right?

So, we can all agree this was the best Pirates film since the first one, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1bEOcg7P3y3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK. You watch this trash?

It felt like a knockoff, only one good thing came from it

no, you fucking memeing faggot

>No Keira Knightley
>No Legolas
It's Johnny Depp's divorce fund the movie.

How did he get so ugly?

Shitiestest pirate sequel eva

Both of them are in it...

>That digital Depp face on a kid

Do you put it on your CV that you played Jhonny Depps 16 year old body for 7 min?

stopped doing drugs and drink for a few month, so obviously comfort ate and got lazy especially with amber heard. she probably loved it he got fat and ugly because they other women wouldnt look at him.

hes back to drinking etc now and looks good.

Absolutely terrible. Made 4 look good. Henry turner is the most bland character of the series, despite being the child of will and elizabeth. Barbossas daughter was hamfisted obnoxious feminism 101. Depp cant play the part anymore. Barbossa and salazars death was moronic. Idek what the plot was. The entire movie felt like one of those capeshit flicks which are all exactly the same. The only interesting part was seeing orlando for like a minute, and he clearly didnt give a fuck. Neither did keira when she showed up on a greenscreen for 5 seconds. The writers also didnt care, since consistency was thrown out the window and the dialogue sounded like it was written by a 4th grader. Not even bardem could save this massive pile of dogshit. Oh my....the fucking title didnt even have anything to do with the movie, and a dead man literally did tell a story...of JAGESPARO. Fuck this movie man.

>plausible opening heist..

>oh dang nabbit we didn't get the jewels!

>Yeeeeiiiiykk Eshparalalalalallaow

vocaroo.com/i/s1bEOcg7P3y3

3 is the best film, 4 has some good moments too

2>1=3>4>> is the official objective ranking

3>4>1>2>5

time to bump a thread

it would have been watchable if depp wasnt massively out of shape and pissed up.

took me out the flick desu. atleast in 4 he was still jack sparrow. this one i dont know who the fuck he is.

fuck off faggot, POTC is kino

Y A G U A ?

This is the definite ranking:
3>1>2>5>4

Yes AWE is the best.

Nope.

1>2>3>5>4

sure, buddy