What exactly was the point of his character?

What exactly was the point of his character?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shaggy-dog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the book he gets raped by Ramsey's men and kills himself

No he doesn't.

I don't even know why people here make up shit like this.

That's only your fanfiction.

Another sign that season 6 was DnD spinning their wheels trying to make up plot to fill 10 episodes

I mean, his character was so completely useless I actually forgot about him for like 3 seasons.

Although the Battle of the Bastards was cool.

no homo

WHat's the point of any of the characters on the show? They're all perverted and irredeemable. It's a flaming barge of rubbish floating out with the tide.

But the other characters DO stuff.

Rickon was a prop.

of course he was. even his wolf was named shaggy dog. George's thick tongue in his cheek.

There are disposable ancillary characters so that you can't tell which characters aren't disposable ancillary characters.

didn't he not even have dialogue since season 3?

Same point as this thread; bait

D&D realised years ago to put all their eggs into a big action packed 9th episode

You mean the people hired to adapt a series couldn't figure out a satisfactory bridge for stories in one year that the original author still hasn't figured out in 5?

yeah, there's really no need to watch the first 2 of any season. Just the 9th and 10th are enough.

*the first 8

in the books he was fucked into pieces by the mountain and killed himself

hmmmmmm

I'll give you a clue
SHAGGY DOG

I don't get it.

to set up pic related was the entire purpose of this character.

Also in the books he was spit roasted by Viserion and Rhaegal and killed himself.

Make Jon the KING IN DA NORF even if he's not a Stark.

Potential. If Jon were to die and he live, the northern houses would then follow Rickon as King, with Sansa actually ruling. Don't forget that he lived so a farm boy be murdered and burned in his place. Would you rather it have been the Stark boys instead? We would then have no Three Eyed Raven arc.

Sanaa's acceptance that he won't last. Jon's failure to rescue his brother. Need I go on? In the book he is presumed dead by half the cast, GRR Martin clutches our testicles, the dog pisses close to my ear.

>GRR Martin clutches our testicles, the dog pisses close to my ear.
What did you mean by this? It sounds poetic.

It means I want the author to finish what he began. So long as he delays, we go on not knowing how it truly playes out for everyone. The dog thing is from a haiku that I like.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shaggy-dog