Mines is the ramen vending machine scene. When goose is chilling looking at some pictures

Mines is the ramen vending machine scene. When goose is chilling looking at some pictures .

Got a link for that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ibTaoVU4g
youtube.com/watch?v=YYV5Uyk7Qr8
youtube.com/watch?v=WcLzUZSGT6Q
youtu.be/z_JgOlGq6i4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQmHlQ3ZEys
youtube.com/watch?v=5AHgLVBx0rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's possible K was supposed to die there. remember when he was struggling in the waters until deckard helped him out? Maybe he should have died there and told him about his daughter.

they were gonna watch the sun come up together in the version where he was deckard and rachel's son

good thing they made the late rewrite, because that would have been a dumb ending imo

>they were gonna watch the sun come up together in the version where he was deckard and rachel's son

lol source?

>k let deckard borrow his jacket

I watched an interview of the writers and they said they made the twist with the girl because otherwise the plot was too predictable.

jesus fucking christ that's depressing

here's the interview for the record
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ibTaoVU4g

>VROOOOOOOOM
>BWOOOOON
wow bravo zimmer

why has writing gotten worse over time Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=YYV5Uyk7Qr8

>the goose's character is autistic and robotic
>he likes an unattainable girl
>his past is a mystery
>he spends a lot of time behind the wheel, but it's not his main job
>he's forced to commit violence by circumstances beyond his control
>he parks above where his enemy's vehicle has wrecked, then drowns his enemy in water as waves crash around him
>gutstabbed, he lies down and we see him from the left

drive, or br '49?

Works for me. They telegraphed it so obviously, then turned it around in a way that made perfect sense. It was a pretty much flawless trope subversion that still had impact.

>00:40 in

during shooting the movie?
why the fuck did they start shooting if the script wasn't ready

The director of the GITS movie said it well
>To make movies you need money
>To get money you need dumb ideas

Which one is the track with the gutteral throat singing? The one that plays while the cityscape is being shown at the start?

Track name is Wallace

Damn, so Deckard was supposed to watch his son die?
Don't think Ks arc would be as good if he was really Deckard and Rachel soon , but the ending would be a lot more depressing

thanks user.

youtu.be/z_JgOlGq6i4

Easily the most memborable track imo. Really made the world feel like some kind of futuristic hellscape of loneliness while it was blasting out while passing through the city.

>Wanna go for a ride?
>*water gushing out of the sea wall*
>*this plays*

What’s the track that plays during the intro text? It also plays somewhere else in the movie but I don’t remember what scene.

"2049"

I think it works better. We get Goose breaking down when confronted with the fact he isn't the child. We get the "You look like a good Joe." scene. We get the Goose dying on the steps scene. Otherwise none of those happen.

I feel like an idiot. Thanks so much user

people always talk about the steps and good Joe scene, but that part where Frieysa said "Oh... you thought it was you?... You did!" was like a knife.

my favorite one is the one where it goes
BROWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR

The OST had too many synthetic BRAAAAAAAAAAPs
It does a great job of supplementing the industrial nature of the city but it wasn't really memorable.

>ctrl+f
>no meza, joi or rain

You people have pleb taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQmHlQ3ZEys

mesa and joi literally already posted you dingus

Her Eyes Were Green >>

He didn't die though.

user wtf you're talking about?

They never say what you claim in this video. In fact it's kind of the opposite because that scene is not because of script changes.It's just normal deleted scene

You can literally see his soul leaving his body. Tears in the rain plays. He died

No, fuck off!

He obviously did.

He just laid there to take a little bit of rest.

Villenue that asshole said the theatrical cut will be the only one. Im still hoping for extended. Theres also a cut 8-minute CELLS INTERLINKED scene (according to the book The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049) which i want to see

>2018-2 monthes
>literally the only track with farting noises in a cyberpunk movie

fucking zimmer

good, extended cuts are for plebs and scenes are usually deleted for a reason

Why did she sound like she was taking vicious pleasure in telling him?

it's nearly 3 hours long as is and much of it is meandering around the setting, taking in sights and sounds at a glacial pace

the fuck more do you want from this movie?

I must have hallucinated, I can't find where they said that, only that the original writer had a different ending.

I want 3 more hours!

I want this deleted scene

youtube.com/watch?v=5AHgLVBx0rc

>Joi really triggers roasties and feminicunts

I wish this was still at my theater, i'd like to see it again

8 minute CELLS scene
deckard talking to K beneath the sea wall