Dude BBC lmao

>dude BBC lmao

The only reason Tarantino movies are good is because of the casting.

Prove me wrong.

Why isn't Michael Madsen in any good non-tarantino movies? He's great.

WARM

Tarantino is all over the map. Some of his movies really DO have good writing (Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown), while some of them are utter dogshit, even as cartoony exploitation (Django, Kill Bill).

Hateful Eight was somewhere in the middle, it had good moments.

Django was pretty good actually. Americans cant get past the feeling of being the bad guys due to slavery. Happens every time.

I just remember laughing my ass off over the ending
>racist blackman
>racist whiteman
>coming together to choke a bitch until death

>Kill Bill isn't a masterpiece for the ages
pleb

>... and call the usual guys that I have a script for them!
>But Mr. Tarantino, Mr. Waltz already said his schedule is full for a year ahead!
>Really...? Then call that other one .... what's his name?

t. user who otherwise loves Tim Roth

Kill Bill is objectively awful

he's movies are good up until the middle act and gets progressively worse after said turning point

>Getting baited this easily
Nice job retard, you're as stupid as the general.

>it's a binge watch two parter before streaming services were a thing

Kill Bill is objectively brilliant. Everything he gets away with is because of it.

>Hateful Eight was somewhere in the middle, it had good moments.
care to elaborate? Please list and argument such "good moments"

Wrong.

>Samuel L Jackson
annoying onscreen presence, should've been Morgan Freeman or any other black actor for that matter
>Michael Madsen
too fat
>Channing Tatum
he just seemed out of place

Imagine if any other actors played their characters, it would be a kino. They just managed to ruin the movie somehow, esp the SLJ.

Tim Roth is the shit

Your mother! was objectively awful

Warms muh heart.

Say what you want about tarantino, but Hateful eight was fantastic

the whole lodge sequence before the Hangman hit the dirt, the ending and the beginning had nice foreshadowing.

>Madsen and SLJ ruined the movie
What? Also, what's with Madsen being too fat, how does that affect his role? And no, SLJ didn't ruin, but made it his own and had nice chemistry with Goggins. Agree on the Channing Tatum part, chapter 5 brought nothing of worth and I feel the movie would have worked better if he was there from the start.