This.....this is going to be something special. I can feel it

This.....this is going to be something special. I can feel it.

>rebooted Star Wars
>special
HAHAHAHAHA

wtf is that trooper on the right unsheathing his katana?

you have to be "special" to be excited for this nonsense

It's a vibroblade you fucking normie

I sleep

>When the libcucks try to talk about REAL star wars
Sad.

>make a big deal about having a black character in Star Wars
>marketed him as the main hero for the first movie
>in reality he's just a stereotypical comedy relief black sidekick
How come no one got pissed at this

He's gay, so it's ok.

I like how progressively JJ Abrams made him say NIGGA PLEASE to the droid

jeez it looks like diarrhea

Do sports exist in the star wars universe? What leisure activities exist in the star wars universe besides the holo chess game and listening to jizz?

Am I the only one who finds Poe to be an ill-fitting character?
Obviously Rey and Finn are already trash, but Poe is even worse. He has no relation to anyone aside from some quips with Finn, and five minutes of screen times where he's an even more unironically "Le best pilot we have" Mary Sue.
I mean, I really was cringing when he was shooting down those TIE fighters in TFA because of how little threat to the character's life there is.

Does this support the bigger Luke theory? Hes clearly there on Kylos side

why is luke on both posters?

Reylo > Jonerys

>trash > trash
well ok

pod raicing

I didn't know who was that Poe guy, they guy it's not even a seconday just a extra

On the right one it's Snoke

You seem pretty pissed right now.

That's what I'm saying, the Star Wars crew pretends that's he's important (ie. he gets two lines in the new trailer) but really people probably forgot about him because he doesn't at all feel like a character.

at least they are not related.

in Star Wars Rebels they talk about the internet.

>or, Luke Prime
kek

>special
>not one good thing has come out of Disney owning Star Wars
>the best they could manage was Rebels season 2 and even that had helicopter sabers
Star Wars is a fucking joke. If you're paying for tickets you should consider buying a rope to hang yourself with after the screening.

I don't understand how people are capable of making connections with or giving a functional fuck about any of these characters.

they need to kill off luke and leia to piss off nostaljic bastards even more. whenever i hear their complain about han solo it makes my day.

Han and Leia should never have mattered. Luke should either have been long dead or in the same role he's in now.
Don't act like reprised roles are the thing hold these 'films' back. The new cast is paper thin and comprised of awful fucking actors. Just awful.

they wanted new faces so ridley and boyega were a gamble. i agree they are below average about acting but oscar isaac is a good actor and adam driver is one of the best actors of his generation.

They're touching tips.

>.
why is luke on both? .. he's good AND evil? WTF

>>make a big deal about having a black character in Star Wars
>>marketed him as the main hero for the first movie
Your memories might be tainted a tiny little bit by the incessant Sup Forums shitposting

why dont they do those traditional posters anymore?

damn the characters look uninteresting, including the old ones who are way past their prime.

They are gonna burn their shoulders on those lightsabers

>normie
You outed yourself faggot.

Grey Jedi

Good. With people already complaining about Han, just think of what will happen if something were to happen to Luke and Leia.
Strike them down and the sequels' failure will be complete.

Is nobody going to discuss Luke being on both the light and the dark side

Are they gonna steal everything from kotor games?

Yes. They're going to destory the EU then re-purpose it into a new trilogy that's basically the original trilogy madlib with some of the terms swapped out. In this case, jedi knight with gray jedi.

Identity politics aside, they really fucked up his character. For someone who was supposedly a stormtrooper almost his entire life, he had zero issue gunning down his former comrades. He had absolutely zero emotional struggles of any kind. Once he took off his stormtrooper outfit he basically became a completely different character. Maybe these next two movies will build on his story, but I have a feeling they're just gonna keep to the "black comedy relief" schtick.

YES, THIS IS A KATANA. HE'S GOT KYLO REN'S BACK. HE CAN CUT ALL OF YOU IN HALF WITH ONE SWORD STROKE JUST LIKE MOWING THE LAWN. I WOULD ADVISE NOT GETTING KILLED BY HIM, HIS SWORD TRAPS THE SOULS OF HIS VICTIMS.

He was originally supposed to die but they changed the script and brought him back, that's why his character is so disjointed. He'll probably be a lot more important in TLJ.

Cards and racing is mainly it, also arena combat I suppose.

>this first film has shit writing
>I'm sure the next ones will be better
He says despite the shit show that was R1

I'm honestly hoping that Luke will be Kreia 2.0.

Directors are a lot more important than screenwriters.

Its gonna turn out he orchestrated Rey vs Kylo to decide whether Jedi / Sith has the right to rule. Since it never ended with a resolute conclusion in Jedi.

I really hope that all the "leaks" are fake and some of the images of the trailer were just misleading. But honestly if the really just go for a ESTB remake kind of thing I would be midly underwhelmed even if the perforamces and effects are solid and the pacinf is good. I really want something original that really touches my feelings again.

Kreia wasn't exactly grey per se. She was neutral in that she wasn't light or dark but a load of entities fall into that category now like Ventress, Ashoka and Bendu

>movie poster spoils the movie

this is some next level shit right here

>Luke in both
Man they're just going to give it the fuck away, aren't? I mean most people already believed he'd be turned to the dark side but come on at least let it actually happen in the movie. Also Hamill have said that he's not exactly super happy with where they're taking his story. I mean I liked VII and I'll probably like this one too but this is just stupid.

Why is Luke on the dark side and on the light side? Is he... gray?

They are or were his student

>I mean I liked VII

Upvoted! When will people learn that they need to hate thing

didn't leia's actor die

It's literally going to be episode V with one "surprising" twist to make it appear different, and the ending will have the biggest cliffhanger.

With 3d scanning technology they'll keep you acting for years after your death, do you think they're gonna leave it at Tupac? Don't forget you're here forever

The movie was already shot when she was alive, she won't be in Episode 9.

vibrater blade sounds pretty gay

Trailers have been doing that for decades, kiddo

Generally they try to not give away the twist.

>Getting worked this hard
They're going to tease Luke joining the dark side constantly before he picks le good guys.

>star wars
>it's not even a war

Why are they glowing blue and red? Is this just dbz now will they be flying next?

Unfortunate that she didn't die a few years sooner. It was depressing hearing and seeing her in TFA.

Edgy bro, so edgy I could use it to slit your worthless throat and watch the light in your subhuman eyes go out.

Pathetic faggot, you need to go back.

If he went dark , they wouldn't have made that poster since they are all about secrecy. They're using this idea as a tease to bring you to the theater. Then you'll have already forgotten about evil Luke because it will be a clusterfuck like TFA

>implying anybody actually gives a shit about nu-sw

why are there 2 lukes ?
Wtf is going on ?

>So many white people on that poster

>2 luke
Luuke?

They should have Leia die of a broken heart like Padme

Keep George's poetry alive

Who's the fat chick behind the black guy?

Poe, the character who failed in his mission to bring the droid back to the resistance. He crashed back on jakku and wasnt heard of again until we get to the resistance base. And he acts like everything was totally fine. Worst character arc in a series.

They're touching tips

"He"

How can the blades be that close to their shoulders...basically resting on them
wouldn't it burn the fuck out of them

am i a detached from humanity or was the essence and the appeal of the old star wars movies, risky fast drag racing. Trench run, forest speeders, going through the legs of the atat. Old tired Lucas made it too on the nose later with his flabby podrace. But yeah star wars movies are dressed up drag race stories. Do people actually give a shit about the corny characters arcs and magic lore hookum? Is eveeryone gay except me?

>Luke the Schizophreniac
I only wish.

know alot about those fancy vibrating blades huh?

Snoke is Luke
What a twist!

>Not realizing that there is a small Han

nothing personnel

>Left View Screen is a Podracer Hologame.

JJ is a normal baseline replicant. He cannot understand how humans work.

Really dumb question from someone who doesn't follow these movies. Can the laser thing burn their shoulders or they have some special protection?

I'm seeing it Thursday opening night at 7pm just so I can quickly get online here and shit post about it. I'm doing the same with JUSTice League.

(ps. I have no interest in either of these movies)

Plot armor

>Sup Forums in a nut shell

Episode 7 should've started 100 years after Jedi. Just bring Luke back as a force ghost. Only problem would've been the old faggots.

>Wheres muh Han Solo!?
>I need muh Falcon, Tie Fighterz and X-Wingz
>I wanted to relive my childhood with my kids so that they can experience Han Solo on the big screen like I did back in 77.

>paying $15 two times so you can shit post about childish movies

Kylo and Rey will switch sides

My cinema is going to show this film 16 times on the premier, and then like 10+ times every day for a week. Feels a bit overkill in my opinion, I want to watch other shit but it's gonna be almost nothing except star wars.