Star vs. Season 2.5

It's almost over. We will soon have answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqcrwNXRgAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jarco is going to win, marco has no romantic interest in star when he's always loved jackie.

So, do you think Star's gonna die in the series finale?

I get the feeling Starco will happen. Which sucks because I prefer Jackie. If I were Marco then I would bone Jackie all day.

That would be absolutely stupid, why should starco happen?

If it was endgame, I feel like they wouldn't actually do Jarco this early and then have Star go "Wait a minute FUCK I WANTED THE DIAZ GOD DAMNIT".
No reason. Still probably going to though.
youtube.com/watch?v=rqcrwNXRgAo

When was the last time a main character in a Disney show died?

Because the main character always gets the love interest in the end. The Jarco stuff is just a "wrong girl first" situation.

When was even the first time?

Main girl first are always worst pairings and sometimes they're worst girl.

Where my Manniacs?

H-Happy times ahead anons!

>Because the main character always gets the love interest in the end.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Starco will happen because the heroine always gets the boy.

Think, or hope?

It's Disney. She's immune.

It wouldn't be a bullshit pairing if marco had any interest in star to begin with, which he doesn't.

I want Jackie to sit on my face and smother me with her thighs.

He will develop an interest in her.
It's like how Aang hounded Katara for 3 seasons even though she brozoned him and showed no real romantic interest in him.
She does a complete 180 and makes out with him at the very end of the finale.
They later end up getting hitched and had kids.

>Katara
Horrible comparison. Katara never had a crush on someone for most of her life, nor did she finally hook up with that person.

Disney would only let the parents die.

There were no boys her age at the South Pole.
She gets the hots for Jet as soon as he comes on screen but takes 9 months to feel anything for Aang.
Starco will happen.

Right here

Marco and Janna going on a trip Wrestlemania which was supposed to be a clique out with Star and Jackie but both of them had to drop out leaving Marco and Janna alone movie WHEN?!?

Not fast enough

River better watch his back.

Not sure what you're trying to prove. Jet was around for one episode and Katara wrote him off due to his methods at the end of the dame episode. He shows months(?) later and ends up dieing. You can't compare that to Marco's years-long crush on Jackie along with the character development he went through to actually do something about it.

>River
No way senpai.

>"What the hell is wrong with you Janna? You think this is funny? You think pulling pranks on me every single day is funny? You think being disgusting is funny? When are you going to realize there's only so much I can take? You still think this is first grade? Grow up Janna"

Post more Janna suffering

Guys, I´m not as hyped as I should be. I don't feel anything. I want the show to restart, but my enthusiasm is not as strong as it used to be. What's wrong with me?

you're an fag

and your a idiot

rude

reminder that this will going to happen

Who's hand/glove is that? Can we get a picture of maybe Eclipsa's or Moon's to compare?

>Who's hand/glove is that?

that's moon

What is she doing with the buttplug though?

Well, judging by the look on River's face, I'm guessing she wants to try new things...

Sounds like malnutrition, get some cinnamon and dew in your system stat.

cute and perfect
help me lads, this is the home stretch of the hiatus

>Horrible comparison
What about pic related?

Do you mind if instead of beign cute and perfect is
Perfect and cute?

I dont mind at all

I think that she is safe because it would mean that Star becomes queen right away.

I can't take seriously any male Star design that has the horns headband.

So, it would be better without the horns?

Got you covered, just dont tell anyone

I feel like there has already been enough cucking. But that doesn't matter, whoever writes this clearly isn't satisfied yet.

>don't go
Damn how could Star even refused Marcy?

same.

Wow. Prince Star actually looks heterosexual in this design.

>wholesome white boy and delinquent latina

I can only get so erect

It's still a mistery

He should have a baseball hat with horns on it. Or a horned hoodie. Guys don't wear headbands.

you dont know what you've got till its gone

all will be well, we need only hope

Sometimes, its everything we need

I did this one or two threads ago, but I'm a pretty shitty MS paint artist.

Star looks straight in this, despite the headband. I can't quite pinpoint why though.

>missing tooth
>backwards cap
he looks a bit like a chad

It's the shirt octopus. It's angry, which means it's more masculine and virile.

Maybe it's the Moment?

>star making the first move on marcia
cute!

potential demon orgy

kek

Prince Star pulling the "Marcia's a giiiirl." before Mewberty and Marcia promptly kicking him in the balls, avoiding the whole Mewberty disaster.

Backwards ballcap in place of the headband actually looks really good on genderbent Star. First time seeing someone redesign it that way, too. Nice one user.

what does this even mean

I want more of Rule 63 Alfrdo please?

No, Jack is a Chad. Prince Star is just a tryhard dork.

He still looks pretty gay with the cheek hearts. Change it to skulls or something guy-ish.

The cheek hearts will always be the gayest thing but someone has to end up with them if they're still doing the playing cards motif.

Isn't this area's art

Yup

>I did this one or two threads ago
meaning the edit, not the actual artwork.

Star still looks too gay. It's like when a gay guy plays with a fag-hag's boobs. It's not romantic, just playful or obnoxious.

so... when is that mexican kid getting deported?

>stick dick in her vagina
>haha just a prank, girlfriend

>I've been fucking her for month's
>her actual boyfriend doesn't know
>they still think I'm gay
Never. The Diaz family is here LEGALLY, and we love our legal immigrants, don't we folks?

marco probably cried all night about the election results

star probably developed a weird crush on trump, the new king of America, which only made marco's day worse

marco was very likely born on US soil, given that he went to kindergarten in California

Marco is a patriotic american who voted for the god emperor trump.

Nah, not even Gravity Falls could kill anyone except some Mayor that no one cares about who didn't even appear til nearly halfway through Season 2.

He couldn't vote, because he's 14, and that would be illegal. Instead, he was on the frontlines changing hearts and minds, handcrafting and posting secret/SCI luxury rare pepes and counter signal meems, BTFOing libshits.
Enough Trump posting though, Starco a best.

marco lives in what seems to be a fairly well-developed city, echo creek has a fairly large police station, school, and multi-story office buildings

trump voters primarily live in the country, farming communities and small town america, and are not usually students, making it unlikely for marco to have voted for trump

This is the superior ship. Fuck you and your Starco

the old man from Pixar's Up died shortly after he knows that he will lose his house. After that, he flys away on his house with party balloon, lead by his angel guide (the fat asian boyscout), all sorts of wacky stuff happens in purgatory; talking dogs, meeting his childhood hero, and the tall gangly bird (his tall gangly dead wife) and the bird's chicks (her miscarried children).

When you trumpshits have realized what you've accomplished, it will already be too late.

Enjoy the chaos friends. Stay comfortable.

Marco is not one to fall for killary lies, he calls out bullshit when he sees it.

The real question is when is star getting deported, she has been doing nothing but chaos in america.

>Supremely wealthy and of prestigious lineage.
Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.

She has no diplomatic immunity here.

We are. This is more or less exactly what we anticipated to happen, with the Mexico and the protests and shit, just much faster because no one expected Trump to haul ass getting out policy at this rate.
But I said I wouldn't Trumpslide a thread today, so let's stop talking about this

star is supposed to be girly with a strong like of "guy" things

this should hold true even in R36 land, a guy with "girly" aesthetic, like pastels, love of boy bands, and other superficially feminine traits, but still a cunning warrior who loves weapons and fighting

Yes she does, it's called money.

Fucking Jews I swear! I want her OUT!

I know we won't have to worry about this until Feb 27th, but, how long do you guys think the hiatus between Season 2 and 3 will be?

At least it won't be as long as the hiatus between Season 1 and 2, or, it shouldn't be at least.

Yes, and Star drowned to death at the end of Star vs Echo Creek.

i imagine July being the month when S3 will air

I think the crew were counting on Season 2B to air weekly to lessen the gap between it and 3. so much for that.

>a 5 month hiatus