ITT: characters who are winning the culture wars

ITT: characters who are winning the culture wars

Other urls found in this thread:

irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/democrats-have-finally-lost-the-scots-irish-vote-completely
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/18/lightskinned-latinos-tend_n_5843816.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ELiaLPJx3y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ms Marvel gets wrapped up in tons of events and becomes a mouth piece
>Ghost Rider gets kicked out of his own comic

Who suffered more Sup Forums?

how many layers of shitposting are you on

like maybe five or six memes big guy

you are like a sweedish baby. watch this

(((C U K K)))

>YFW Ms. Marvel is getting canceled.

>YFW The book ends with her getting deported.

Death to traitors.

>kamala could use her shapeshifting powers to assume totally hyperbolic and unrealistic levels of endowment and eroticism
>doesn't

>She goes undercover as a child and gets brainwashed into staying a cute brown loli forever

Religion is bad

I remember that thread

How does it feel to be so close to irrelevance and extinction?

After these 4 years of mistakes for Drumpf the changing demographics won't see one republican president ever again for the story of the country.

Enjoy~

Don't cry beloved cinnamon waifu. You will be avenged

>she subconsciously keeps making herself taller, curvier and more muscled working alongside bombshells like She-Hulk on the Avengers
>she slowly realizes what she's been doing, while everyone else assumes she's just a late bloomer puberty has been particularly kind to
>she can't revert back to her former self because everyone at school assumes that's just how she naturally looks and it'd give away her identity as a metahuman
>Kamala resigned to accidentally becoming a thick as fuck six and a half foot tall amazon with huge breasts and hips

>the changing demographics won't see one republican president ever again for the story of the country.
Says liberal user every year since the 90s.

kek, nice one

I can't wait for a decade or so from now when she's completely non-political as a character and is exclusively used as fetish bait because goddamn, the potential.

I'd just like to point out that breeding out a native voting base is an acceptable action and is defended in many countries by the modern left.

They already use her for size fetish.

>have size fetish
>it is always paired with feet or vore

>Implying based Trump won't be friendlier towards business thus creating more jobs
>Implying won't keep potential terrorists from coming into American shores
>Implying he won't send Feds to clean up Chicago
Your days are numbered libtard

That line has been said for 20 fucking years.

>Have all three fetishes.

How will he keep potential terrorists out when he banned countries whose nationalities weren't those who actually perpetrated the terror attacks? He can't even grow a pair and stand against Saudi Arabia?

>LOL, Trump will never do what he says! Surely this is the death of the right.

>LOL Trump is doing what he said he'd do! Surely this is the death of the right.

>giving Drumpf 4 years
you could of at least tried not to make it so obvious

Why do you keep making this thread?

>have size fetish
>it gentle and under represented

>How does it feel to be so close to irrelevance and extinction?

That's what people said before the election and look what happened

Oh so Kamala only cares when it's her people being mistreated. I'd care more if she actually helped Mutants

If you haven't noticed, Trump tossing out EO's has already had global repercussions, and this is just week 1.

What's ironic is that by putting Steven "hit my fifteen month old baby" Bannon as security advisor instead of experienced military officials will absolutely open us up to another terror attack. Incites (or hopes to) easy patriotism, no?

Yes, the GOP are dying, because what they're becoming isn't part of a democracy.

>Yes, the GOP are dying,

Wrong

>ywn see giant Kamala chained up and mind-controlled while her friends try to save her
feelsbadman.jpg...

...hmn, maybe I can give the Drawthread a try...

right

Fuck Kamala. She supported the Inhumans and them gassing Mutants with their sacred religious Peanut Cloud.

>minorities only vote democrat
That is rather racist, buddy.

Definitely would like to see something like that in the comic. Maybe not so extreme, but as a reason to show once and for all why she doesn't like to use her shapeshifting like that.

It's our generation that gets to make it come true... sorry about that~

>Kamala stumbles across weird fetish fan art
>it's less extreme and deviant than the stuff she does in private since getting her powers

Well, sure, user. Integration doesn't exist. Just like the Irish keep voting Democrat... no wait.
irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/democrats-have-finally-lost-the-scots-irish-vote-completely
Just like Latinos will always vote Democrat... fuck.
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/18/lightskinned-latinos-tend_n_5843816.html
Welp. Never mind.

>snes pic
>ends every sentence with a ~
>unironically uses Drumpf

Okay okay guys, you got me, good false flag, I raughed.

>Florida

As someone who lives down here I can say with 100% certainty that that is only because everyone down here is pants on head retarded. Got a new roomate not too long ago. First night together and (and I'm not exaggerating in the slightest) he set himself on fire.

>D E P O R T E D

GTFO

Yeah, she has no right to be crying about any ban on Muslims. She literally wanted the mutants to either die or get out.

>image not related

well they sure af won't vote for the people taking away women's reproductive rights, banning Muslims for no fucking reason, deporting millions of people also for no fucking reason, building a wall for no fucking reason, cutting much needed programs for the poor, destroying the environment, silencing people from speaking out against them, raising taxes, and starting wars with every other country on the planet

>he genuinely thinks votes are genetic and liberals aren't getting completely destroyed
Again, they said it in the 90s , and they'll say it again now. The generation after millenials are more conservative than them and the new youth rebellion is to be conservative.

>CA
>MA
>NH
>CT
>RI

uh

>He believes this.

How does it feel to know Sup Forums is more diverse than Sup Forums? youtube.com/watch?v=ELiaLPJx3y8

I want Sup Forums to leave

>conservative youth rebellion

user, I...

>people taking away women's reproductive rights
Reminder that "grab her by the pussy" Trump won the white women vote.

It's not like anyone was buying her comic anyway.

Gen Z is apparently turning out very conservative. But that's to be expected since the younger generation is rebellious to what's forced on them

feels great to know that the fucktards calling for a race war will be wiped out no matter which side wins

They smoke less, do less drugs, drink less, and are generally more risk adverse. When the current culture is try anything they choose not to.

I want Islam and Nazism to be wiped off the face of the earth for being repressive and hate filled ideologies but we can't always get what we want

I fear for the next generation after Z.

I think user was speaking generally they are more likely to vote left.
amongst other things

And Trump got more Hispanic votes, and 2x more Muslim votes, than Romney.

>well they sure af won't vote for the people taking away women's reproductive rights

Whores can't kill children anymore. Boo Hoo

I'd be sniping looters from my aunt's laundromat if it ever happens, most will probably be brown. This is probably what the 'race war' will be.

FUCK YOU I WAS GONNA POST THIS

Yeah a race war will just look like a large scale L.A riot and most of the black people who get shot will be shot by Asians defending their businesses

Sup Forums infected the US as a whole. It's here to stay.

>Implying Asians aren't white
>Implying Greeks aren't white
>Implying Arabs aren't white
>Implying Blacks aren't white.

Someone requested Kamela,Amadeus and Miles at the he will not divide us thing.
I hope user likes it

That's different from the conservative you're implying, and also the "current generation" is maybe 1-2 years into college now if you take the most extreme estimates, though some put Gen Z as still in junior high.

Either way I have no doubt that you are well acquainted with them.

Make them happy and holding a swastika pizza.

But user, all the minorities at HWNDU are from Sup Forums. The early 20's middle class are the ones preaching diversity

I have no idea what's going on anymore

Generetion Z is the most conservative generation since the silent generation.

Think about that for a second and who's fault is that.

>liberal LaBeouf puts up streaming art installation to protest Trump's wall
>Sup Forums proceeds to troll it
>LaBeouf gets arrested after attacking a guy on camera
>police build A FUCKING WALL around it to keep order
The definition of irony.

Conservative by what metric?

It's not a Muslim ban, it's a nationality ban. From countries that were picked by Obama.
It's a pretty common thing.

What if this is what he wanted and it's actually an art project?

That's more because modern whites are either too selfish to have kids or are too work oriented to have kids. They're like the Japanese.

Plus, a lot of them equate the whole "Nuclear Family" thing as something either outdated, too hard to do in the current economy, or something that poor whites do. And being a poor white is the worst thing you can do if you want to be a real white.

>It's not a Muslim ban, it's a nationality ban.
Except Trump openly said he'll give preferential treatment to non-Muslims from those countries.

>muh but liberals don´t hate white people you stupid, racist, sexist alt-right biggot

Powerful

Shia LeBeouf is a fucking art project. At this point he's just embraced being a newfag meme.

A study was made among Generation Z (people that are between 15-16) and then compared to people born seperate them from 20 years apart or so on different questions that goes from gender politics, gay marriage, economic politics, etc etc.

Really? Got a link for that?

Yes, persecuted minorities.

As muslim countries that took refugees give preferential treatment to muslim refuges.

>Implying those kids will have the same views 10 years from now
>Implying they put any thought into those views and aren't just parroting what Pewdiepie/Jontron say
>Implying 15-16-year olds aren't dumb as bricks
wew

most Latinos are hardcore Christians so of course they are going to hate Muslims and whores that kill their babies

plus I doubt that the average Latino cares much about the struggle of the black man considering that they don´t suffer from the white mens burden and white guilt

To *minorities* from Muslim countries. Which makes sense, given how those countries treat their religious minorities, making it more likely that they require more urgent protection.

Blacks are as culturally conservative as Bible Belt whites; the only reason why they vote Democrat is because Republicans violently opposing Civil Rights for so long. That's why you see stuff like Hillary's America trying to push the whole "But remember: WE ABOLISHED SLAVERY, therefore making the Democrats in cahoots with the Klan!".

I'm ok with this...

>Republicans violently opposing Civil Rights for so long.
How so?

A lot blacks probably fit into that first part of your post too.

>huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/18/lightskinned-latinos-tend_n_5843816.html
>tfw media found out about "light skinned latinos"

>go around being a cunt to everyone i dont like
>wich is a lot of people since i dont like anyone
>get surprised when all these people vote for the exact opposite of what i want

People get more conservative as they age, though.
Hence the stereotype of "old republican voter".

I honestly really like her character and her tortured past.

so

he is doing the exact same thing Obama did
only this time he prefers Christians over Muslims and not vise vera

not bad, but there is room for improvement

Baby doll is in her thirties, isn't she?

>culturally conservative
Then why they act like fucking niggers? And I don't say this, even black people say this about their own people. There is a clear behavior shown by the typical nigger or niggeress that all the successful black people I know denounce always in private but will never do so because it would make them targets by their own communities.

yeah Trump got more black votes then any other republican candidate in the past so maybe they are waking up as wll

Mmm Yes