Soon November

>Soon November
>Still no dvd-rip

Fuck you Nolan.

propaganda film.
nazis were showing mercy to the brits in hopes of making peace.

Bullshit neo-nazi revisionism. The French fought a massive rearguard action, while the RAF fighters protected the beaches from the Luftwaffe bombers, after Göring had promised Hitler to "clean up" the beaches with his planes.

Furthermore Hitler or Rundstedt gave a halt order in order to save their armor, in case of strong resistance in Paris. Also Hitler was in constant disagreement with the OKW and OKH, so he used the chance to seize total military control himself. Then as I said previously, Göring promised Hitler he could take care of Dunkirk from the air.

Educate yourself.

I know right... Cant wait to watch it in BR.

Nothing of what you said is relevant to this being a propaganda film

web-dl will be on 12/12 and dvd/brrip a week later

Yes it is. You claimed that Hitler was a nice guy and wanted to spare the Brits in order to sue for peace, which is 100% bullshit.

Its entertainment. Its not a political film. Its a survival film.

surely capturing the BEF would be a better way to make Britain sue for peace than just letting them all go?

Firstly, im not the person you were replying to. Secondly, he didnt say Hitler was a nice guy.

>Bogdanoffs bow to him
"No!"

Blu ray releasing in December.

>nazis were showing mercy to the brits in hopes of making peace.
Thats literally what he wrote. Stop being a contrarian.

who cares. if you didn't see it in the cinema, you fucked up

This was much better than Blade Runner even though Blade Runner was great this just was too good for Nolan

I genuinely feel sorry for everyone who will watch Dunkirk first time on their computer/TV

Why didn't you see it in IMAX?

>tfw the entire universe is powered by an american on a motor scooter
truly the most powerful race

Why? Dunkirk wasn't that good.

You think that means he was saying Hitler was a nice guy? Absolutely brainwashed

Im German you fucking twat. I dont see history as "good vs. evil". Im stating facts, hes brining up revisionism. Stop being a contrarian, back to your containment board.

Wrong. Hitler gave the order to stop to rest the German soldiers and wait for refreshments. He still kept bombing them

wouldn't even bother buying the bluray desu.

It really was a watch-it-once-in-the-cinema type film.

I couldn't believe some anons on Sup Forums were actually trying to convince me this will be remembered as a classic movie for decades to come during its release.

Because you don't experience true analog 70mm IMAX everyday.