Fuck marvel

Fuck marvel

This is worse than Galactus cloud

>it's pretty different. I love Ego the Living Planet. He's a planet with a big face on him. This will be more of an ancient, cosmic being who... how he has gotten there is explained a lot in the movie. How he's been able to procreate with a human woman is explained in the movie. So he's a much different character

Dude, chill.
The movie isn't out yet.

Funko=/=Lego, idiot.

Just remember what ol' Ego does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Ego just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Remember when people were in denial about the Wolverine Origins Deadpool figure?

>Movies normally turn cosmic characters into giant heads
>This one turns a giant head into a person
Really makes you ponder

It matters?

Ego, The Living Planet is now a middle-aged dude.

Iron Man 3 would've possibly been a better movie if this had happened.

I want to say that they said he had a human proxy form, which is how he banged Peter's mom. There's also "leaked" dailoue in which he tells the team that he hasa big dick in human form, which I assume is the answer to

>How he's been able to procreate with a human woman is explained in the movie.

JUST

MOGO

I think it's an avatar / projection / manifestation of Ego the Living Planet.

Basically, if he wants to talk to small frys, he makes a small fry to talk to them.

It's just one format that he made to fuck women from Erath.

They explicitly say that he is a planet.

dude kurt fucking russel is playing him. As long as he turns into a fucking planet who gives a fuck? Hell maybe this is just a body he posseses that lives on him.

>They call him Ego the Living Planet because his ego is the size of a planet

Ego can manifest a body for himself and project his mind into it. This is something he can do in the comics. You do read comics right?

Ego creates a human form to bang chicks. I'm sure we'll get the planet.

Why would James Gunn try so hard to make his dad Ego if he's not a planet?

>implying anyone on Sup Forums reads comics
>implying anyone on Sup Forums plays vidya
>implying anyone on Sup Forums watches anime
We just shitpost until someone spoonfeeds us. That's the way it works. That's the way it has always worked.

Sup Forums is easily manipulated. Like when they bash Civil War by showing the Hawkeye/Widow fight, the person deliberately takes out the part where they stop fighting to make it seem like it's really confusing.

k

guilty. all of my opinions are based on what other people told me.

it's pretty funny people think the dude who put a goddamn Celestial in his movie would skimp out on a proper Ego.

>You do read comics right?
What a dumb question, Sup Forums doesn't read comics.

DUDE MOM FUCKED A PLANET LMAO

>Sup Forums asking such a question

That Kyle Katarn looks awesome

I am so fucking tired of the MCU looking like everyone shops at the same store for their outfits. Everyone has the same style of costumes and it's really fucking off-putting.

Fuck off. As if classic Marvel comics costumes don't all have a similar aesthetic. Especially cosmic.

Well played, sir.

You don't complain that in the comics everyone wears spandex with their underwear sticking out.

>I don't understand how interpretive art is as a medium and how outfits can look drastically different based on who draws them and how individual details on characters makes them stand out and gives them personality all their own
When it's a live action costume it can only be interpreted in that way. Having similar design elements in comics is easier because of the necessity to simplify. Having people in Africa, Jersey, Asia, Russia, the magical goddamn realm and fucking outer space looking like they all go to the same store is fucking jarring.

>there's people on Sup Forums who collects that shit

I'm certain they're saving Ego's face for the film. I mean, we didn't know about Dormamu in Dr. Strange til the film...even though he looked noting like Dormammu

I would literally give Geoff Johns my left testicle if they made a live action lantern movie with Mogo as a protagonist or strong side character.