What the fuck kind of facial expression is this??

what the fuck kind of facial expression is this??

That's when you have a fart that isn't quite ready to come out on its own but you're trying to make it work anyway.

>hhhhhuuhhh
>aaahhhh!
>erghhhh
>oooghhh
>stunned mullet face
>fish gape mouth
That's about all he did in blade runner

That's when you have pink eye but are trying to marathon the sopranos

what about this one?

>c-beams? bitch please

The exact face I pulled when I read your stupid post :^)

>that audible breathing that follows the face
>no words
>emote
>emote
>emote

the face you make when they're all out of chilean sea beams

I watched this again right before 2049 came out and I did not realize until then how many completely silly faces Ford makes in this movie.

a daring synthesis

Looks good in motion. Harrison Ford is good.

It's called "Humoring the chief but you really can't be fucked committing to the bit, so you start thinking up snarky things to say on the way out the door and you hit on a really good one and have to keep your evil grin under control, but it's totally awesome and you can barely keep a straight face so you start trying to remember what 8 x 6 is, and realize you have no idea. And then you wonder the last time you really needed HS math.".

Harrison Ford was a terrible miscast

Blue Steel

He already saw chilean sea beans and the tanningbeds and gave him a smug look

that's my exact face when watching some pleb marvel flick.

Fucking delete this immediately you cunt.

He's a replicant who is developing his own, albeit stunted, emotional responses.

so he looks retarded

nice try ridley "superhack" scott

This one kills the thread

I can't help imagining the voice he does when he's investigating naughty holes

>all those OG Blade Runner threads
who's /comfy/ here

>you start trying to remember what 8 x 6 is, and realize you have no idea. And then you wonder the last time you really needed HS math
This hit way too close to home, user. I never learned proper grammar, so I kinda just guess where to put commas and hope no one calls me out on it.

>tfw voice over

I have totally forgotten how to do long division. I need to break up figures in order to figure it out.

Is this the /srsly/ general?

that's the *looks good, but probably a tranny*

*yeah, that's a tranny*
*christ this board is gay*

ISHYGDDT

I seriously feel his facial expressions alone ruined his character. Like watching a fucking mime act.

No you fag, he's complete shit at playing burnt out asshole cops.

people sometimes tell me i look like harrison ford
is this a good thing?

Realisation that he may not live, combined with disdain for the person he's looking at and expressing exhaustion.

agghhhhhhh save me gaff!

pure scorn right there

FYI in the theatrical cut the HF narration was purposefully done badly and it wasn't meant for an audience other than select producers / studio heads or something like that. But they gave it a pass for some reason and left it like that.

Of course kiddo what do you think?

>I never learned proper grammar
not true, human language acquisition is a very profound facet of our brain. we're able to develop internal grammar and lexicon with much ease and without conscious effort. being able to explain these rules of grammar are not necessary to understand how they operate. if you didn't "learn proper grammar" you wouldn't be stringing sentences together effortlessly.

Its called acting unlike Gosling who stared at trees for motivation.

the shiggy of the 80's