Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14068274
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>krill hostage grill nowhere to be seen
shit episode 3/10

*BRAP*

>she got grinded on too hard edition

i guess we don't have enough episodes left now, but if we get a season 2 she should be milked appropriately for a few episodes, hopefully ending up as a crew member after being one of the orville's worst foes for a while

What should be her penance be for such unpurity?

>ywn have a frenemy for life ;_;

Bad cosplay.

>Open Wide Edition
I like it

Haha oh wow

She still gets points for trying.

anyone from st louis?

Alara! A proper lady does not open her mouth that wide!

What were all those human beauty and charm school lessons for?!

It wasn't her fault! She thought he was a nice guy. He got a little fresh with her on the dance floor, but she immediately turned around, and told him to stop. He called her a teas so she punched him the hell out. She did everything she could have done.

She can go wider.

Don't just think this girl can suck start a Harley, she could probably swallow one.

>dat mumbod
wew

She only uses her mouth for drinking, and eating. Shes a good girl.

Do you guys unironically enjoy this garbage?

Halloween costumes aren't cosplay, ya basement dweller.

>complained about the guy being too grindy
>implying a bit grindy would be ok
sorry my dude, purity lost forever

Why do you care?
If you don't like it, go away.

>there is a fetish for everything

>we don't have enough episodes left now
How many episodes are they doing per season on average?

It may not be perfect, but it's better than not having any fun comfy space shows at all.

How could there be an average when it's still the first season?

Link? - you know, for a friend...

had very low expectations and it's really comfy so yes, i'm enjoying it, but i think i may end up disappointed with the season overall as the last episode and the next ones don't seem very promising, also it seems to have very little plot progression for a season with only 12 episodes, feels more like a 20+ episodes per season kind of series to feel fulfilling

Wheres the costume ? She took a sharpie pen and drew lines on her face, and put on a red top. She didn't even buy a cheap black Halloween wig. If it was done as a gag because shes a fan of the show I guess it's kinda cool, but If it was meant to be a Halloween costume it's kinda lame

>on average?
if we get season 2 we will be able to calculate an average, right now season 1 will have 13 episodes, so we are halfway through it, and the reddit planet episode and next ones feel a bit filler/boring.

we may still get a couple good episodes around the Krill / Krill girl at the end, but probably not as the series is episodic so i think we won't get many plots spanning several episodes.

i guess there should be still some progress overall, so some kind of development in the human / krill war is expected before the season ends

Now you've done it.

Have you never been to a Halloween party, or are you just autistic?

>She only uses her mouth for drinking, and eating.
>eating

Yeah, eating Taylor Swift maybe. How do you think a B-lister like her got into TayTay's Aryan Purity Squad?

What's worse
Being the writer of a show and writing your girlfriend in as the girlfriend of the character you play on your show
or
Being the writer of a show and writing your girlfriend in as the girlfriend of a negro in your show

>creating and starring in a comfy Star Trek homage
>fucking Halston Sage

dunno man sounds awful, would hate to be macfarlane

Angela Hutti more like Angelo HOtti amirite guys xdxd

strawpoll.me/14068274
strawpoll.me/14068274
strawpoll.me/14068274

strawpoll.me/14068274
strawpoll.me/14068274
strawpoll.me/14068274

>meme poll

>uses pic of 10/10 space kino
>upvoted

I've waited 10 years for a classic Star Trek show. The Orville is as close as we're gonna get to it for a very, very long time.

MomsTeachSex.com scene when?

>we may still get a couple good episodes around the ... Krill girl at the end
Please God. no. Fucking scalyfags are unbearable.

>fucking Halston Sage
Nigga has good taste

According to polls, Hitlery won.
Is there something seriously mentally wrong with you?
Fuck off with your stupid polls already.

it's still the only relevant character in the enemy faction of an intergalactic war, it's too exploitable to not use it at all, hopefully she escapes the humans somehow and becomes one of the most fervent human haters among the krill, and end up in a situation that forces her to collaborate with humans at some point to save Krill lives, or some similar shit. i mean it's cliche but cliches work for a reason

there's always going to be people that want to fuck crocodiles, there's no way to escape it, might as well go through with it...

Look, I don't mind the Krill. I just hate to see them put so much focus on the female.

THICC

i guess she can always switch sexes like the dinosaurs on Jurassic park if she gets injected with frog DNA or something

Imagine being this salty.

how retarded is that space dress on the right? and why was alara marginalized in that space party?

Theron looks like that, Ew.

Imagine...

She's socially awkward. I'm sure you can relate, user.

ewww, a 42 yo woman looking like a 42 yo woman

Instead of criticizing the current "political system" they practically said everyone was a nazi except their representatives. Disappointed.

still the dr giving her the back is kind of rude, at least open up the circle a bit even if she won't join

>season 1 will have 13 episodes
I was kinda hoping for something closer to 20 or 22 episodes per season. When FOX is done airing the 13 episodes I wonder if the show is going to on hiatus or if they are just going to rerun the same 13 all year long until fall of 2018?

how is praising meritocracy over extreme democracy calling anyone a nazi?

yes, 13 episodes will feel kind of unsatisfying unless they do a great job to end the season, we'll see...

I want to comfort her

what's the thing in the hand? a drink? an apple? a small green kermit doll?

Stop engaging with these trolls, dude. They're just trying to get (you)'s.

I'd go with pickle juice or a Yaphit Martini
cocktail

nice creep shot angle

Should I watch babylon 5 lads?
also
>that hairline

>Should I watch babylon 5 lads?
if you are autistic enough yes, it's still a shitload of 45 minute episodes, the reward through the series is awesome if you like the character dynamics but you will have to go through a lot of campy shit, so you need either the nostalgia of having seen it young or enough autism to do it

By saying that the everyone would constantly vote "wrong."

Yeah. Eww. Bitch is past her prime.
Do you like week old bread, too?

>I don't like his eyes. He looks shady.
Using the barista as an example, most everyone probably does constantly vote wrong.

That's probably because we have the wrong representatives to vote.

I want to ostracize and shame her for doing impure things like eating chocolate or being in mixed company past 6pm.

The whole point of the episode is that there were no representatives. It was strict majority rule of the entire population. Horrifying way to run things.

>Do you like week old bread, too?
If you keep it in the freezer, and just pull out a slice when you want one it's not so bad

I'm enjoying this show but there is a 100% chance it's getting canceled after the first season.

You are retarded. Ratings are climbing back up and it is the #2 show on Fox. Why would they cancel it?

>eating chocolate
Whats wrong with eating chocolate? It's better than having body image issues, and only pretending to eat while in the company of others.
>Pokes her tongue with a fork.

How exactly would that be worse than an insane minority tyranny? Not using the show's non-existent social media rage-system as an example.

Neither is a good option.

he's talking about her getting blacked user

>How exactly would that be worse than an insane minority tyranny?
i guess we will know about that in the insane minority episode, not sure what this has to do with the insane majority episode?

More mommy milkies for me!

Popular Vote.

It doesn't. He's just trying to turn comfy /orville/ discussion into a Sup Forums thread like he always does.

Latest episode was poorly written garbage. Only FOX shills will disagree

she is a cutting board

>states flipping in 2016.jpeg

That's a lie. That wont happen. Seth is dating Alaras actress in real life. Seth would never cuck himself like that in real life.

The discussion started because the show compared the current minority tyranny to a non-existent social media system. It was political enough to warrant a discussion.

Bullshit nigga that was a classic TOS style episode, dealing with some weird alternative society rules with unforeseen dark consequences.

Although there was a black mirror episode pretty much the same idea 2bh

>Latest episodes viewership 4.2 million
>Up 24% over the previous episode
>Highest since the move to Thursday

I think the week off was a calculated move

>jewish
dropped

You don't put women in the freezer unless you're some kind of...
Oh. Sup Forums.
Nevermind.

Xelayan Sexuality
>Immediately following puberty, Xelayan females develop a state of hyper-arousal. Despite the Xelayan species' immense strength, the mating ritual is a gentle, intimate and slow affair.

>During peak arousal, Xelayan females will seek out the nearest humanoid male and forces him to creampie her repeatedly in the missionary position while holding hands and locking your eyes together.

>Due to intense Xelayan hormones, females will form life-bonds with their first sexual partner. She will remain loyal and loving and will NEVER cheat on you or even look at other guys, especially not that nigger Lamar. Alara is still pure! Pure I say!

lol, well done user

How is an episode that was both funny and both a subtle and pretty witty (by television standards) commentary on society a bad thing? You just don't like it because it makes fun of the site you spend most of your time on.

The insane minority was explored in episode 4, "If the Stars Should Appear".

the message and the critique was fine, the pacing, characters, sub-plots and resolution were shit

even alara's scenes were pointless