Why is your favourite screamer and why is it Banshee?

Why is your favourite screamer and why is it Banshee?

Black Canary is a close second

Fuck black bolt

is banshee anybody's favourite anything?

No

Black Canary is the only one people care about

It's all about Motormouth, m8.

she was pretty cool in the new52 when her and Supergirl were bffs

Batman. Every time he's ready to climax he screech at the top of his lungs like a bat.

>black bolt
>screamer

Maybe if he wants to rip the multiverse apart. Usually a whisper is more than enough

This banshee you fucking retards

Normally I'd post the Legionarrie that best fit the description but uh.....tyroc had a hard life

he was cool when his vocal cords were fucked up and he was just hanging around

not making this thread a BC vs. Siryn lesbian fight

Songbird

Amen!

Syren is a close second. for me.

WORST
CUSTOM
EVER

Not even kidding. Sean is my favorite X-Man.

Being a Songbird fan on Sup Forums is suffering.

Fucking S/D.

>Fucking S/D.

He really poisoned the well for us.

oh shit I love that guy.

he got killed like a little bitch though.

and his daughter was stuck in Peter David Limbo instead of ever getting to be used, though I guess thats better than nothing.

I don't even know what the motherfucker did. All I know is that, whatever it was, he fucked us.

Day in, day out, he was the biggest, most obnoxious creep. I mean, we've had some real shitheads when it comes to namefags and tripfags in this board's history, but S/D managed to singlehandedly be an awful enough waifu fag to turn all of Sup Forums against two totally inoffensive characters.

Songbird just got the brunt of it. Because who gives a fuck about Diamondback?

What, like the Princess Marcofags over on /aco/?

>Because who gives a fuck about Diamondback?

I dunno, I don't mind her? But she just never really hooked me as a character. Bernie was the superior Capwaifu.

Everyone else forgot but I'll never forget you, Jeanette.

I always thought he was the guy complaining about avengers arena long after everyone else cared

>Bernie was the superior Capwaifu

To this day she remains the only Captain America love interest worth a damn.

here are some people talking sense!

that too

Sharon wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the whole "niece of the girl I used to love" thing. Remender and Brubaker made them pretty likable.

Cap is one of the few heroes who seems to work best with non-cape love interests.

Best girl

He is more of a whisper kind of guy. Songbird seems cool but I haven't read a lot of her.

If you're interested, probably the best place to start is the original Buseik Thunderbolts run.

She's not exacty right when Ennis takes over and the writer for Cagebolts gave her a bunch of Moonstone's personality traits. Haven't read anything with her in it post-Cagebolts, but apparently she's okay in them?

I'm up in th 40s I think around where she started braiding part of her hair

Oh! Sorry, I took "haven't read a lot" to be like. A handfull of issues.

That run's not a bad one for her.

Black Siren on the CW.

classiest taste user
he was pretty based in Generation X

What about Silver Banshee?

This.

Also Banshee in Supergirl was neat.

ooo! Good choice!

I wasn't around for it, but it seems the length and breadth of the reaction is possibly . . . as annoying.

But at least it's not namefagged.

She didn't do the screaming thing much. She mostly just brawled

Man, can you believe so many people hate on Tyroc? A character who is basically Teenage Black Panther meets the Dovahkihn?

It's absurd. I know there was a lot of bad stuff that went into his creation, but if you can make an awesome character out of fricking Bouncing Boy, you can do it with Tyroc.

Siryn

If Legion Lost hadn't gotten editorially fucked I thought he had a chance

Sauce on this OP? Anymore?

Was gonna say. He and Emma were probably the best teachers any class of mutant students had.

Google says Black Canary: Wedding planner

Too bad he died and Emma basically went full turboslut the next writer who picked her up.

It helped that Sean was an adult and not egomaniacal ideologue and Emma was a for-real teacher.

This gave Gen X advantages no other class of mutant kids ever had before.

Because when she used her scream power she believed she had been killed again and freaked out.

Doesn't change the fact that she was mostly just a brawler.

Karma is the only one with training in pedagogy. Emma was what, a spoiled rich girl turned stripper?

Emma's a teacher. Karma's a librarian.

Don't forget that Emma was a legit teacher way back when. She trained up the Hellions as a team almost equal to the New Mutants.

...Before they all died, of course.

I see her as less of a teacher, and more a emotional manipulator and drill instructor.

Like, I don't think she could teach reading to a 6 year old.

wow, really cooking the ol noodle

Have you ever read Generation X?

Because, seriously, Morrison stripped her fucking personality bare when he brought her back for New X-Men.

I just want black canary/Banshee to hold someone down, get as close as they can and shriek right in their ear.

Objectively correct answer.

Read some Claremont and Gen X. Banshee is fucking great and legit in my Top 5 X-Men characters.

He's a an ultra-autist in regards to his waifus and is a pretty notorious name in the comic book fandom, not just Sup Forums. The guy got bullied off of fucking CBR of all places for having a giant autistic meltdown about something I forget which. Can't remember if he got bullied off of tumblr too.

He's still active on Tumblr. I commissioned a Songbird artwork and he liked it.