So season 3s been confirmed for a while. What things do you want to be explored in it...

So season 3s been confirmed for a while. What things do you want to be explored in it? I'm fine with anything as long as Megan disappears. Dear god I hate her. She is was annoying compared to the other much more interesting characters.

I want Orion.

>he is was annoying compared to the other much more interesting characters.

I dunno, I think that episode that explained the whole "Hello Megan!" thing kinda redeemed her character.

There's going to be another timeskip and Damian will be Robin

All of the additions from the season 2 timeskip will be ignored

I really want the Wall-Man to return but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Wally has to come back.

Jaime and Bart should kiss already.

I hope Wally stays gone because his relationship with Artemis was garbage

I want Sup Forums's waifu of the month to come back.

>A proper 4th world
>Smaller team somehow
>Big Wally returns episode
>Pre-flashpoint Darkseid
>Either another season after that or properly end it this time
>Damian Wayne's head on a pike

I want Glorious Godfrey to start the Church of Darkseid.

>What things do you want to be explored in it?
Competent writing.

Will they have to recast Godfrey? Tim Curry can't voice him like he used to.

The "Hello Megan" thing was the least of it. She mind-raped several characters and was basically given a pass for it.

>Confirmed to have LGBT characters
All I want is a bisexual Nightwing

>The "Hello Megan" thing was the least of it. She mind-raped several characters and was basically given a pass for it.
She was suicidal afterward.

I would like to see some of the lesser-used characters (Wonder Girl, etc.) get more development and more of a role in the story instead of just standing around in the background of group shots.

I just want more Static this season.

What happened to Tim Curry?

He had a stroke. He can still voice act, but he speaks in a slow, slurred, manner now, which isn't how Godfrey was portrayed.

Oh, that sucks.

Just a reminder that she was the couse for the majority of the problems in season 2. Lagoon Boy did nothing wrong other than let himself be a puppet.

Sup Forums has such weird hateboners for characters like m'gann, mabel, louise... they're all great.

Its been like three years since this show last aired, why is it coming back now?

Jemaine Clement has a close enough voice to replace him, hopefully he doesn't charge too much post-Disney career.

>I'm fine with anything as long as Megan disappears

Lol no she's one of the writer's favorites and we'll get more of her and that shitty SuperMartian relationship shoved to us.

He most likely won't since Weissman doesn't like the speedforce concept and wanted Wally's death to stick.

He's coming back and Cassandra Cain will be the new Batgirl, also I think Supergirl was rumored.

DC television shows and animation in particular are still going somewhat strong despite the failures of the movies, and YJ still has a somewhat desperate fanbase that's willing to tune in.

>I hope Wally stays gone because his relationship with Artemis was garbage
Fuck off, it was the only decent relationship in the show.

It still seems strange, and I don't think we're getting anymore GL: TAS.

>She was suicidal afterward.

When? Still doesn't excuse her though.

I just want a creative BOOM effect across the screen. Those were some of the coolest designed bits of the New52

Where will the season be dropped anyway? Netflix?

It should seem strange, since this is pretty much unheard of. Shows getting revived is rare enough, an animated serial action cartoon getting revived through an internet streaming service has never happened before now.

GL:TAS is indeed dead unfortunately, iirc it wasn't as popular as YJ during the DC Nation days.

I want him, Big Barda, Mister Miracle and pretty much all of the New Gods that we can get.

>Damian
Sooo who will Weisman pair him up with? He loves pairing characters off.

Damn, I was hoping GL:TAS had a chance with this but, still I'm glad to see something come of this.

Yes

Vandal Savvage's VA just died.

The annoying thing about GL:TAS (and Beware) not coming back is that they're technically more cost-effective to resurrect than YJ, since they can reuse a lot of the assets.

That's true. Anyone can think of any decent Miguel Ferrer soundalikes? Or will they just kill off Savage?

The things I want most in S3
>Focus a bit more on the magical aspect of the Universe: Zatanna getting some spotlight, more Dr. Fate, introduce Raven, maybe have Deadman and/or Constantine show up for an episode.
>Don't add too many new members to the team, but flesh out Batgirl, Wondergirl, Robin (Drake), and Static Impulse.
>Red Hood shows up and joins Arsenal and the Runaways to form a version of The Outlaws
>Don't neglect Nightwing, Aqualad, Miss Martian, Artemis or Superboy and bring Wally back later in the season
>Bring in Ted Grant/Wildcat as the new team trainer, "den mother" or as a mentor for Mal as Guardian. He could also have interesting stories/interactions with Red Tornado, Jay Garrick, and Wally -- if he returns -- due to having been in the JSA with RT, original Flash and Kent Nelson, two of which have a direct story connection to Wally.
>Obvious Darkseid stuff
>At least one episode with Red Arrow and Cheshire
>New design and VA for Joker if he returns. Same for Riddler. And maybe have Black Adam actually appear and have lines.
>Always more Lex and Savage (unfortunately with a new V/A)

>Constantine
I hope since they're on netflix they don't shy away from the bi thing or other rougher aspects of his character.

Time Skip so everyone is older except Wally who comes back the exact age he entered the speed force

Yeah, that would be interesting. The creators already said something about LGBT characters in the show (who is it going to be? Jaime and Impulse like so many seem to think?), so I don't see why they would shy away from making Constantine bi.

I want Darkseid to completely stomp their shit

I want Orion, Barda, and Mister Miracle, but knowing Weisman, I'll probably get the Forever People and Newsboy Legion instead.

Weisman's always been playing around with this show and how the main heroes and villains of arcs will always be the ones viewers didn't expect, even if he doesn't know how to handle it well.

>Kill off Savage

Ha

Anyway, because he spoke in a slow, fairly emotionless tone (and he was frequently "out of the scene") it won't be as noticeable to replace his voice actor.

>post Disney

given how Moana is underperforming, he should be affordable

How many years past S2 will this be, because then they'd be obligated to use worst Robin.

Having Cass is worthless without Steph and Tim.

and Tim was underused and underdeveloped like most of the new cast and Steph was in one scene as a normie.

She didn't brake Batman's rule. He should be proud of her. And borrow her for a couple of weeks to solve some Gotham's problems

I want them all to be young adults in the next one and past all the teeny bullshit. Have them all in a place where they are about to take over the mantels of their elders.

I expect fujos to come out of the woodworks like Voltron and ruin the threads for everyone

Will there be another timeskip? Which characters will be part of the new generation?

Is there an actual source for the Netflix funding stuff? Because people immediately assumed it was them when season 3 was released, despite the official website not saying anything about distribution

Chances of Emiko?

They already have Tim, they just need to use him better. Steph is not necessary.

Nil, hopefully.

I expect Katana and the Outsiders.

So Weisman claims no speedforce exists on Earth 16, or if it does nobody knows of it. If he refuses to use speedforce to bring Wally back how else could he return? Obviously he could always keep him dead.

I want to see more individual development, less Artemis, more team bonding/conflict so it feels like they're actually one entity in some ways and a LoSH crossover, but only a short and small one.

If the speedforce doesn't exist then how can the Flash have his powers? It has already been explained the Kid Flash is the slowest speedster, so he's probably gonna come back with a powerboost. If he stays dead, then i guess that would good motivation for Artemis to stay as Tigress.

Season 3 will most likely be Earth-16's version of the Darkseid War.

Agreed, but Weisman on his QnA website claims that speedsters get it from chemical accidents so idk if he will stop being a retard and relent to the speedforce or attempt bullshit like teleportation or time travel

I'd buy the time travel angle. Like if Wally fast forwarded through the Darkseid war and the Justice League lost, forcing Wally to go back in time and save everyone. What kinds of characters will they add? Supergirl has been hinted at, and they could do an episode about how Superboy is even more dejected because he isn't as strong as her. I'd also bet that Red Hood is gonna show up.

The same way The Flashes had powers for like 50 years before the Speed Force was made?

The Speed Force hasn't even existed for half of Flash history.

yeah but that was in time where readers were just expected to believe everything they read. Nowadays readers need a reason a superhero can be super.

Since Jason was hinted at they have to do a Hood arc in S3. Honestly if they left it without even addressing it in the comic series why bother mention his death unless its a hint towards the arc.

Agreed. A 13 year old science prodigy getting super powers from recreating an experiment in his basement is hardly a backstory or proper reasoning for getting superspeed.

I want Kyle Rayner on the show. Every other Lantern from the main 4 has shown up, and the show needs more Lantern love in general. Plus, Rayner would make a good addition to the team if he isn't wallpaper.

Isn't Kyle a bit too old for that? They could opt to do something like they did in the comics instead where he's the young member of the JL who's "down with the kids" to some extent.

I mean, they aged down Zatanna in Season 1, and all of the original team is around Kyle's age in S2. But I'd totally be down for him being a junior member of the JL like Rocket or Zatanna in S2. That actually sounds better desu.

I'm just hoping for more Bart. Really disappointed that they made Bart become Kid Flash.

So could Wally's return also bring Thawne into the fray?

I don't think so. Thawne is more concerned with making Barry's life hell, not necessarily fucking with the League.

True, but I could see Thawne hunting Wally for the sake of fucking with Barry. Would Thawne pass up having Barry lose Wally all over again? Not to mention he could be a future warning of "hey guess which one of you dies this year" kind of thing.

>When? Still doesn't excuse her though.
When trying to get Aqua-lads mind back his inner self was attacking her to the point where she gave up

How the fuck is "They're mutants" not good enough? It's been working for X-men forever to do way more ridiculous things.

Science experiment mutated them to get super speed. It's repeatable (Wally, presumably Thawne) and the mutation passes down through genes.

Hell it makes MORE sense than Speed Force because of Bart. It being a genetic mutation is much more sensible with the heredity. Speed Force has to choose you.

Neither Wally or Barry are major enough characters for their specific villain to play a role in YJ.

Wally is specifically unimportant enough that killing him doesn't even bother any of their writing plans. He was a non-entity in S2 except to whine all the fucking time.

Fair enough

I just want as much of it brought back as possible but much of the crew and staff I'm sure have moved on.

People like Mabel, M'gann, and Louisse are the type of chick who pretend to be all smiles and rainbows until something in their life goes wrong. Then they'll become withdrawn, lash out, try and make everyone else's life miserable, before fucking shit up in the worst way possible for everyone involved until they're left to stew in their own pity, never admitting that they fucked up until the day they die...maybe.

At least with people that hate you, they'll ruin your life just to see you suffer. With chicks like those, they'll ruin your life because fuck you, you don't deserve to be happy unless they're happy as well.

Wasn't the CG expensive as fuck? I remember hearing outside of the simpsons that budget was insane.

As long as we get more Sportsdad that's cool.

What's the proper gratitude?

I want Queen Bee to come back.

I cannot see them recasting. It just wouldn't feel right. Even if they, somehow, find someone with the right sound I'd still know and I know that would ruin it. It would poison the performance, and absolutely unfairly for anyone they might cast. Since we were getting Darkseid set up for season 3 more Glorious Gordon Godfrey was the most hype. Then of course the series got shitcanned.

This one sucks too. I've never been a huge fan of Vandal Savage, and this one too awhile to grow on me. But out of everyone else in The Light, and they were all big hitters (well, except for Ocean Master. Fuck that guy), he was the biggest. Just a guy whose claim to fame is largely that he's been around for fucking forever.