Is Sup Forums in agreement that deadpool is getting shoved too hard, and crossovers are reaching critical mass...

Is Sup Forums in agreement that deadpool is getting shoved too hard, and crossovers are reaching critical mass? I walked into My LCS today and was greeted with this poster, and felt like the camels back has been broken. Almost to the point where I want anything short of actual deadpool to fail utterly, crawl into a hole and die.

Counter question, why did you let it get that way?

how do you mean?
I feel like since before the movie deadpool himself had been getting a lot of groundswell, to almost annoying levels, but I felt it would fade over time. Gwenpool seemed innocent enough, wasn't my cup o' tea but nothing I was gonna openly complain about. But this, just...jesus christ I feel that something is different about this one. Again like it's the straw that broke the camels back.

>Ok, we need a new character. What have you got?
>Okay, you know Deadpool? You know Howard the Duck? What if they were the same character?
>That's the laziest idea I've ever heard.
>No, no, no, hear me out. He'd be a duck, but he would do things you wouldn't expect a duck to do.
>Howard's already a duck who already does things you wouldn't expect a duck to do.
>No, but now he's a duck with a gun and a knife and he does wacky things and make pop culture references and is really annoying and I was a good writer once.

Deadpool fans are a bunch of retards. They didn't care for quality. Give them one meta joke every two pages and they will be happy. Marvel knows it and is milking the dumbasses.

They could do "Potatopool", by Daniel Way, and they would buy it and LIKE it.

What is Deadpool the Duck even about?
Is it exactly as predictable as I think it is?

Someone wasn't here during the Way era. At least we have GOOD Deadpool books now, as opposed to the million and one spinoffs that came out during the Way era
Sad thing is, the main Deadpool book is really good right now, but I see people write it off as shit because it's "too serious" AKA it doesn't make a chimichangas reference every 3 pages

>What is Deadpool the Duck even about?
Howard the Duck and Deadpool fuse because reasons (Howard's body + Wade's healing; Wade in control + Howard as voice in Wade's head). They try to find a way to un-fuse while Deadpool insists on completing his contract. Shenanigans ensue. Also, Rocket Raccoon is there.

>Is it exactly as predictable as I think it is?
Obviously.

Never read Howard the Duck, but it sounds interesting. Any essential reads?

Gerber.

It's been done.

I stopped buying the comics after the film come out

Holy shit what happened

Popularity is poison.

"Everyone gets a deadpool" Duggan poking fun

Fucking kek.

Deadpool has proportionally better stories and runs than 80% of Marvel and DC characters.

So it's just like when he fused with that black shield agent but with a worst plot?

Deadpool sales are going down to the drain because of overexposure and cause Marvel had the brilliant idea of releasing two 10 bucks issues in one year

DP is Marvel, user.

>Ms.Marvel get popular
>shoved in every book they can
>start to be written like Lisa Simpson in champion
>her book sale tank because of the civil war tie in
>now she is in inhuman vs X-men.
This, popularity is cancer that will kill all you like in a character.

It is obviously more build up to the next big event by Marvel: Deadpool wars.

Someone needs to storytime this shit