Come out with a dumber premise

Come out with a dumber premise.

Pro tip: no one can

Check and Mate.

DChimps

This premise isn't even that dumb

JLApes

Have you read the last Amazing Spiderman?

yes it is

This. To anyone who hasn't read it, I'll give you the spark notes.

>Ben Reilly comes back to life.

>Wants to abolish death by cloning everyone that ever died.

>Needs to find a way passed cellular degregation.

>Anna Maria (loli Slott OC) says she knows how to stop it

>Ben says that if she does do it, he'll give her an appropriately sized body.

>Doc Ock defends his waifu's honor, by pressing a kill switch for Ben implying his waifu wasn't perfect

>All the clones turn to zombies.

>Ben relizes that if everyone was a zombie, it would eliminate clone/human discrimination.

>Desides to spread the zombie virus.

It's really no dumber than the most basic cape shit

Challenge accepted and beaten.

The kicker was it was good.

This universe depressed me so fucking much.

Civil War 2

Has any event absolutely ruined things for a comic quite like this? I feel like this is the "Jump the Shark" moment but for comics.

What if all the male superheroes were dead and it was a world of just women and at the end they have a tube of Superman's jizz? Boy that would be fucking stupid huh

Ultimatum.

>>Doc Ock defends his waifu's honor, by pressing a kill switch for Ben implying his waifu wasn't perfect
I remeber after reading that shit imagine Doc ock with a fedora

Was it really? I never gave any of those AoD comics a chance because the first one I read was rubbish that just recycled old jokes from the movies (but without the context that made them funny).

The idea of Marvel Zombies doesn't appeal to be, so is Ash actually good in this or is he just spouting the same old tired movie one-liners?

There's nothing particularly dumb about the premise of "Marvel Universe gets hit by a zombie apocalypse" at least not by comic standards.

Injustice has a way dumber premise than that, it's basically "Superman got really mad at the Joker so he killed him and immediately went full Hitler".

This. OMD permanently fucked Spider-Man comics, Ultimatum permanently fucked an entire imprint.

marvel comics presents
op is a fag the comic
/thred

Eh, at least Ultimate Marvel is over now. One more Day is still canon. Spiderman's never really recovered.

Ultimatum ultimately (kek) killing the Ultimate line is a big part of the reason we got shit like Miles and gang being rolled into 616 and shoved down our throats 24/7, so we're still feeling the effects.

Superior Spider-Man

Yeah, true. But I could deal with Miles if they hadn't gone and ruined any sort of story they were going for with Spidey. Miles is one character, but P Parker being awkwardly rebooted affects SO much of Marvel too.
It's really just a drop in the bucket compared to what else has been fucked up at Marvel tho.

The premise itself isn't that bad. Zombie apocalypse in Marvel universe, so you basically have a Left 4 Dead situation where among all the regular zeds you'll have superpowered ones peppered about. Zombies are bad, zombies that can plow through brick walls are worse. Get some of the capes that can't be infected fighting them to save what's left of humanity and it's a sure-fire recipe for badassery.

Where Marvel Zombies failed, in my opinion, is all the rest of the stupid bullshit they did. Why can the zombies talk and shit? Why the fuck are they getting powers from eating other people? What the holy hell is going on?

It was stupid. I wanted zombies, and I got edgy tryhard bullshit.

but these were great. A little dumb, but very fun reads. Well, at least up to Marvel Zombies Return.

I only liked:

>Marvel Zombies vs The Army of Darkness
>Marvel Zombies: Dead Days
>Marvel Zombies: Evil Evolution(crossover with Marvel Apes)
>Marvel Zombies
>Marvel Zombies 2
>Marvel Zombies Return

>Ben relizes that if everyone was a zombie, it would eliminate clone/human discrimination.
Well I can't fault that logic, if there was a zombie apocalypse going on I wouldn't care who was a clone
Yeah it was good, Ash is well written and imo this should have been the end of the "zombieverse"

>Why the fuck are they getting powers from eating other people?

They got cosmic powers only because they absorbed the power cosmic from Silver Surfer and Galactus.

Honestly what would be more interesting to me is figuring out what this world was like before the zombie infestation. Like for some reason Captain America of that world is called Colonel America and was President at one point, briefly. And lot of Silver/Bronze/Modern Age stuff happened and yet the Silver Surfer and Galactus never came to Earth till after the infestation happened.

Bitch please.

I've already won this thread

Side note: Gwenpool is runner up as more recent and relevant but less ridiculous.

Like most of the elseworlds

Yup.

Nope, you lose in a landslide. Galacta is best girl.

>>Doc Ock defends his waifu's honor, by pressing a kill switch for Ben implying his waifu wasn't perfect
Is he still in that robot?

No, he got a clone body from Ben

Happened last year.
How quickly everybody forgets.

I like her, but I might be biased because she follows me on twitter.

>ITT: Comics that were simply bad and didn't actually have bad premises

Well, I, for one, don't see any problem with that logic.

Marvel Predators! What if every hero and villain in the Marvel Universe was one of the Yautja!?

So what do I win?

Zombies 1, Dead Days and some of 2 was actually pretty decent for being a spin off of Ultimate Fantastic Four. Two was good in the beginning when it was about Black Panther and the other Asteroid M survivors meeting up with Magnento and coming back to Earth.

3 and 4 were hot garbage... i didn't read the rest of them. I would recommend the Zombnibus tho

Alternate universe where Peter Parker didn't get Spider powers, but was a scientist working with Octavius on the Doc Oct arms (in testing, intended for industrial applications). A fucking tragedy happen and some shit explodes, Peter uses the tentacles to save some survivors and the Daily Bugle runs the story, calling him the Spider-Man for the 8 limb appearance and him climbing up walls with the tentacles. He's inspired by what happens and make some tweaks and get something similar to Iron Spider suit. Norman Osborn is the Kingpin and not a CEO. Fisk became a manager at Burger King or something. Johnny Blaze, famous stuntman died and came back as Daredevil.

Marvel zombies but set in the mcu so in between killing and eating their loved ones, everyone is still trying to out-Robert Downey Jr Robert Downey Jr.

>Pro tip: no one can

One More Day
Civil War 2
Ultimatum
Trouble
Marville
Sins Past

>Come out with a dumber premise.

Do you really want someone to story time this?

What

Wait, How the Thing turned into a zombie If hes made of Stone? God, these really are stupid.

Ben's usually not made entirely of stone, just rock-skinned. That's Rockslide territory.

He was making out with a zombie and it bit his tongue.

Despite hate that I see get sometimes. Deadpool's portion of the zombie story is a fun romp.

My only problem with this are things like Galactus, a fucking sentient star getting eat by zombies, Ghost Rider, who basically is skull and fire also getting eat, etc. Characters that arent even made of flesh or have Powers that would Prevent then from turning, being without any explanation. They really went overboard and ruined It a little.

Trouble is a poorly attempted to do a teen romance comic. The premise is two brothers (Ben & Richard) & two best friends (May & Mary) met together in resort as a staff members.

Long story short, Ben dating May & Richard dating Mary, later both May and Richard having a affair and then May got pregnant with Richard's child.

Reed decided that because zombies were practically immortal they are the next step in evolution. So he infected the rest of the FF before doing it to himself

You forgot the cherry on the shitcake though, that kicks it up from generic terrible to holy fuck this is awful. It's Uncle Ben and Aunt May. Yes those ones. The baby is Peter