Is it possible to learn this power?

I'm similar
>hall pass
>square jaw
>immune to driving lessons
>5 star chef

>roasties
?

Do you also mumble alot when you talk, making it hard for the audience to understand what your saying, which is ironic considering your the male lead in a form of art where vocalization is important?

>DUDE SADNESS IN BOSTON LMAO

there, i saved you 137 minutes of your life. dont watch this insufferable movie

MY BOYS WICKED SMAHT

>>handsome
prove it

>Dude Boston* saved you the edit

They were in Manchester though

Is this Robert Ford?

Don't take any woman seriously.

He sounds like he's going to cry every time he opens his mouth. He's got one hell of a whiney beta voice which makes since why he always plays a whiney beta in his movies.

I already have the power of keeping all woman away. I need it focused on just repelling roastings

I don't know, that's incredibly unrealistic

well he's a decent looking guy and it's a small town. maybe they had previous interactions or she thought he seemed interesting. it really isn't that odd.

>tfw decent looking guy
>tfw live in small town

does your town have a bar?

He isn't ugly.

newsflash, films aren't real life. things happen in movies.

stop trying to act like this is real life

but you can't do that, you fucking virgin. you just can't do that. you fucking waste of life.

>troubled pass
You forgot >brainlet

Not from a white knight.

post yfw
>he says "please" after they took the gun away from him trying to kill himself

he in hot fuze or ocean's 11?

Literally happens to me all the time

>pass

Step one: Be attractive

Literally me

>try to shoot self
>gun wasn't cocked
>spaghetti falls out of pockets

To be fair what kind of incompetent cop carries his gun uncocked? You want to be able to shoot immediately in an emergency. That's why most modern police forces use sidearms that don't even have a manual safety.

>handsome

Wait until you turn thirty. Women get crazy desperate when they're 30.

happened to me while in high school. I literally never talked to anyone and people would constantly try to hang out with me. I was fairly fit and muscular compared to my classmates and the girls would constantly try to hit on me and I would literally ignore them because I thought they just wanted to "fuck" with me.

>cocked

Is this a /k/ thread? The safety was on.

god damnit, same. it hurts so bad. oh well. at least I didn't accidentally kill my children.

yeah to be fair it's a small town and it would make sense to have a safety on inside the police station

Yet

Women will constantly hit on you if you are muscular/fit and rarely talk with anyone. Just don't be an autistic about it, if you look and have a body stance of a beta cuck, then the 'cool, mysterious guy that doesn't talk much' vibe won't work and people will think that you are a creep.

Me in late middle school until I got into high school and didn't grow much and my autism/lack of social skills became undeniable.
A solid portion of the girls in my graduating class wanted me and I didn't get that girls did that until fairly recently when I got into college.

forsenE

This was a better depiction of autism than The Accountant.
Dude was 100% me. Just watch how he has dinner with that kid's mom and literally cannot reciprocate her attempt at conversation. It hurt to watch

>muscular/fit
and attractive, well dressed, smell good, have nice hair, are white

:(

>be Lee Chandler
>tfw your own children you love the most in your life died nearly the most agonising way because of the mistake that would’ve taken 10 seconds to take care of

I’d kill myself too desu

That's depression not autism. Its not that he can't reciprocate he just has no desire to