RWBY/RT General #1176: Suited ladies edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW (embed)
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies.
>4. The thread dress code is suits only.

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/6dc27e52-7f8f-43ab-b5cc-1abeef7cef5e/index.m3u8

RT link: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-11-k975fs

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
youtube.com/watch?v=aF5QU9bKWwc
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI
youtube.com/watch?v=6FFvvCl-0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=NYjZnI9_kg8
en.shindanmaker.com/671644
twitter.com/graymartigan/status/825107380740435968
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Again how would Hunter dating services be?

would he have synthetic cum for the aesthetic or would he just cum dry

I heard there was a dress code

Anons! There are hot Vacuans near you, just waiting to chat!

This thread really...Suits my interests...Do-ho.
Haha.

Ahahaha.

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
youtube.com/watch?v=aF5QU9bKWwc
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI
youtube.com/watch?v=6FFvvCl-0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=NYjZnI9_kg8

Oh man, I do love a good uncle joke. Some of the funniest shit ever. That's why I put so much emphasis on laughter.
Want to hear another uncle joke? This one is really fucking hilarious.

Qrow dies in less than a week.

Glynda made sure the medics preserved his balls

She keeps them in a jar on her desk

We need one for Faunus women!

But the Vacuans are the westerners! If they have trouble with simple geography, how could I ever date one?

On it, give me a sec

You have my attention

Wait a minute! You're that pervy lesbian!

>Ozpin just redirects the spam in his email to Gylnda's HunterMeetandFuck.com account

en.shindanmaker.com/671644
Put a name in and see what kind of boss fight you get

>Qrow also has an account
>He even had some moderate success with it
>At first
>Then his sembelence started killing his partners
>His pool of fuckbuddies then dried up completely

Here we go, sorry for shit quality.

heh

>Qrow just continues making accounts so he can continue getting fuckbuddies
>STD outbreak in Vale starts
>Not because Qrow has an STD, but because his badluck literally gives thots aids

the more I do these the more canon they get

>Female Fans
Nah.

All fans.

amazing

I hope Qrow doesn't die.
Taiyang would be devastated to loose his last teammate before he can give him another cute daughter.

Lie and slander
I'm a regular heterosexual male, Mark LeDong, hoping to meet heterosexual females to start a heterosexual relationship full of penis in vagine, suckjobs, fingering, cunnilingus, scissoring. The usual

heh

Even better

Ozpin btfo

Is this volume 12 episodes or more? Because right now all this shit doesn't feel like a finale at all.

12, it's not going to be a big intense finale like V3, we're back in finales like with V1 and V2.

Welcome to RWBY.

I'm sorry.

Its a first volume boss connected to side characters its a fine finale

RNJR are gonna get NUCKED, Weiss is escaped, and Eclipse has set themselves on a new impossible quest. It seems pretty finale-y to me.

There's a chance it's 14, there was an episode 14 in the queue I saw

I thought that turned out to be an error.
But I swear at one point the wikipedia page said 13.

I heard nothing about that

Arkos for bed.

It was just an error, Gray and Miles confirmed it on twitter and the extra chapters were removed

Did I imagine someone working on a RWBY dating sim a several threads ago? Or did that actually happen?

Did they have a blog or a patreon or something?

Have fun

Deathbed.

At first I though was not that threatening, it kind of cute in a creepy way. But when started moving...
welp

I aint readin all that shit

So... when is it finally going to happen?

Twitching always adds a nice touch of horrifying

She'd just get a robot head replacement

Did they? I need a source on that

I'm noticing a distinct lack of waifus on this chart. I'm not going to autistically manage my points if it doesn't lead to waifus.

What? Her perfect body further sullied with more mechanical parts! I object! Once she's decapitated both body and head must be preserved so that their beauty will remain eternal!

>Fails to kill his target, the girl with the silver eyes
>Instead he maanges to get Crow, a person who sounds like he has been a much bigger thorn in her side
That Salem is something of a ungrateful bitch

She'd whine about it for a season, though.

She'll be over it in a week

2 episodes at the most

I'm honestly thinking it must be some sort of emotional and mental manipulation tactic she's using on him.

By his own admission he didn't manage to kill either of them, only "assured" the death of a person that he wasn't even sent to kill. Salem ain't having none of that shit. It's nice to see a villain who knows a "death" without a body is useless.

>Boss tells you to do something
>Don't do it
>Don't even make a second attempt, just give up and run home crying

I feel bad for the Grimm that Tyrian keep attacking.
Stop! Stop! Grimmy's already dead.

>Qrow is still alive even if critical
>If both eyes refers to him and Raven, then he probably was less of a threat in the first place
>Ruby can potentially become a way bigger problem down the line
Well, and he still failed the direct order.

twitter.com/graymartigan/status/825107380740435968

I feel like to Salem, Ruby isn't a major threat, it's been pointed out that she wasn't even her first concern at the beginning, only brought further after Cinder/Emerald brought it back up, and to bring her back alive means she wasn't afraid of silver eyes triggering around her

So has anyone done speculation as to what Salem meant by the whole, "The second eye is blinded"?
Has

Eh, I accept that

Probably, for all the good it will do us

Qrow's the second eye, judging by his emblem

what if ruby told you she was summer and she's been alive since the early days of man and every couple of years she takes on a new identity and she's decided to be a hero for a few decades for once

The Branwen's were likely used as eyes. Qrow's symbol is a large right bird's eye with gears in the center, it's possible Raven's is the other half and "went blind" for Ozpin long before

>My assignment from her grace was to retrieve this young girl
>So, that is what I must do
>One does no upset the Queen

>Qrow and Summer as Ozpins eyes
>Both Branwren twins no longer after Salem
>Raven has "future seeing powers of some kind" theory is true and neither she nor Qrow can't do see shit now
Maybe some other things.

Here is something interesting: all 4 shown Salem's subordinates seem to work with her out of their own interest. Tyrian seems to be emotinally dependant on her admiration. Who knows what is up with Hazel and Watts. But what if she is keeping Merc and Em as hostages as a failsafe for Cinder?

Tyrian seems to be the most devoted to Salem, I'm curious about his background and how his intense devotion came to be, if his 'insanity' grew purely from the devotion to her.

Would make some sense for that to be why Cinder was so drawn back by their interaction, not wanting to see herself become as Tyrian has, so torn apart by simple disappointment when shortly before that she had disappointed Salem herself.

I don't see this heading toward a redemption arc, but I do see Cinder trying to keep herself from hanging on Salems every word.

I was getting the impresion she just had the combination of her power trip abruptly ending by silver eye Deus Ex Machina and realization of just what is the crowd she is now with actually is.
It could go either way I guess.

Nah. She's just weirded out her brother has become so corrupted.

Alex Abraham removed all the Rwby Chibi songs and Volume 4 chapters scores from his Soundclound. I wonder why?

>brother

Why not? They have the same eyes and hair color. He even offered to get Ruby' eye for Cinder's.

He could just be super brainwashed into becoming Salem's pawn

Probably album is inbound or at least about to compiled.

So is Tyrian the scorp from the Frog and the Scorpion fable? When asked why he's such a sadist he'll just say "it's in my nature."

I suppose nothing particularly goes against it, little far fetched, but would be interesting to see

That's what I think it might be, or Scorpio from myth, but the Scorpion and the Frog fits his sadistic nature, similar to the tale.

But then who is frog?

Obviously Jaune.

We'll I'm wondering if the frog is an actual character or if it will be some sort of symbolic even of the 'frog'.

Where he ends up killing someone(the 'frog')and also ending his own life in the process.

Neptune

Is this supposed to be an insult or am I spending too much time in Starvs. threads?

It sure would be fortunate for Ruby and Jaune to not have to lug around Qrow's unconscious, misfortune-spreading ass anymore, right?

Who are you kidding, he's going to live and continue to spread misfortune

What rwby girl would play Jackie? aka, with who will Jaune nuck Ruby?

This. Cinder prided herself on his wits and was fairly skilful and efficient in battle.

Seeing Tyrian as a psychotic lunatic brought to tears and rage and senseless brutality at the mere thought of Salem's disapointment probably makes her feel like she's destined to be a blind Salem worshiper with no will or goals of her own like he is.

Doesn't help that she skillfully took out some Grimm and Salem just said she wasn't using her power enough, but was pleased at Tyrian rapekilling that single Grimm that was dead on the first hit.

Good night RWBYg

Pyrrha back from the dead.

Or Nora when Ren dies.

Or Ren when Nora dies.

>The Ancient Suffering.
I kek's hard.

Good night M'love.

> probably makes her feel like she's destined to be a blind Salem worshiper with no will or goals of her own like he is.
Not sure. I think Cinder has a strong enough sense of self to not be worried she'll become a crazed slave.

Still, she is clearly uncomfortable with her new colleagues. They belittle her and simply don't share her professional demeanour.

good night m'hero

>Jaune nuck Ruby?
>Ruby even remotely interested in Jaune

>Jaunefags