Has anyone here actually seen all 5 movies?

Has anyone here actually seen all 5 movies?

>comfy mountain setting complete with we rainy scenes in a small town
>young perfect forbidden love of youth that most never had
>speaks to young males almost as much young females
>every here and there a fight between supernatural beings

Love it. Helps me dream of finding love and moving to a small town one day. Comfiest set of movies ever.

Which on would you be bros? In a vampire clan or Wolf pack?

in my impala with my bro coming to kill all these boring cocksuckers

No one who would post on this board, unless there was a blowjob and a tossed salad at the end of it.

Kill yourself reddit

I legitimately didn't know there were 5 movies. I actually really liked the first one, but the second or third one (Can't remember which, or if I even watched 3 of them.) was just so absurd and the acting was so bad I just didn't even bother to watch the rest.

Yes. I've probably seen Eclipse like 6 times and the others about 3 time each. They are good from a technical standpoint and the narrative isn't as bad as everyone makes it to be. They are really comfy movies desu.

I went to a theater marathon of all 5 films. It was a pure kino experience.

You are all fucking autistic. These movies are some of the worst written garbage to ever enter a kino-palace. Literally everything about them is shit tier.

why didn't even do anything this year lol.. is his career already dead?

I couldn't even make it through the Rifftrax versions, which I torrented for free, so I had nothing to lose but the time invested into watching them.

>autistic people
>on Sup Forums
no way!

> 5 movies
you're shitting me

Yep. More than once.

Holy shit, the Twilight movies ended five years ago? It feels so much more recent than that.

Probably spending the rest of his days living off his Twilight money, and fucking random Twilight groupies. That's what I would be doing if I was him.

he got too old and too hairy for the producers' tastes

maybe they're mad because he didn't smile and probably thought they were retarded.

Yes ... I have. I hate the cast though, and it was pretty cringe. I always hated on the books, despite having only seen a few chapters online, then my mother brought home the first 2 and I read them within 3 days. We were pretty hooked (even though it wasn't written in the greatest way, it was fun).

Kstew was the fucking cutest in the first movie.

Top taste, user

Have I watched "god tier atmosphere - the quadology?"

Of course.