Are people here excited for "Justice League"?

Curious as to what the mood is/what the expectations are. Well, what are you expecting?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/justice-league-opening-weekend-box-office-could-be-one-of-the-biggest-of-2017-2017-10-26
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>capeshit heroes save the world from peril

Call me when/IF capeshit ever does anything new and original.

I was until Whedon took over

If it weren't for Roman Reigns as Aquaman I'd give it a fair watch.
But that guy can't act for shit. Even in action movies where he didn't have much to say he still stunk.

Is that the official poster?

I am boy

Man of Steel has been the only half decent DC movie and Superman is the only well developed character. The other characters aren't interesting enough to carry a movie.

I should say, I worked on the film (I know "muh dad works for nintendo," don't expect to be believed). Bm v. superman was not as good as it should have been because the execs only realized literally 2 months before shooting was set to begin that Goyer's script was awful, meaning that the person who rewrote got it on on Nov 22nd and had to have it on by Jan.6th, meaning 7 days a week, 18 hour workdays.

There were some setbacks after Snyder had a family emergency and he had to step back and some scenes were reshot, but for this one, the writer actually had time so you can expect something a lot better.

I don't expect to be believed, and that's fine. People will have to see for themselves.

I'd be more interested if every battle scene didn't have a washed out, ugly ass red filter over it

not really, crossover movies without any interesting plot points are a fucking bore and as by the numbers as it gets.

They'll kick some bug asses and defeat the main guy, a bigger threat will be teased. That's it.

At least BvS had an interesting premise and was a legit good movie in the first half (then went to shit) when it at least tries to be a movie about the implications of Superman being on the planet.

Now we'll see 2h of special effects and any worldbuilding that could've added any meaning to the movie was probably cut and resulted in 2h runtime, and not the coveted 2h15m.

I like DC but I don't like these actors and Snyder

I'm fucking hype for it. I walked past an old dude(like 50s old) watching the trailer at his desk at work this morning, and he said "This is going to be fantastic." Based old dude. He's an old-school comics fan, too.

I just pray that not every fucking major action sequence will have this red shit

>Whedon took over
He really didn't, he only reshot a couple scenes and brought in a new writer (who ended up getting a fucking writing credit, which was unfair) for some shitty scenes. I can't say much, you can call me a larper or fraud, but I've read the script and seen a few cuts already. I think people will like it.

I personally didn't think Bm v. SM turned out great, but you have to imagine having less than 2 months to work on what was the top priority for WB at the time. Also, Wonderwoman did very well so if that audience can be harnessed in and the Weinstein backlash isn't that big, it may break a billion. If it does not break a billion, it will be considered a failure..

Well from what I've seen from prior DC movies and the awkward as fuck trailers, no.

I really don't feel like wasting my money on a film I know I wouldn't enjoy.
The film just doesn't look fun at all. At least Marvel's quip-shit is watchable and sometimes funny.

You know that feeling you get when you see a hot teen girl and you just want to rip her clothes off?
That's how I feel when I watch a trailer for Justice League

>I've read the script and seen a few cuts already. I think people will like it
Sure you have, kid

>He's an old-school comics fan, too.
One thing I CAN promise you is that the movie is completely faithful to the DC canon. In that sense, real fans of the comic should appreciate it.

BM v. SM...Snyder (IMO) overdid the CGI bigtime, which almost turned the thing into a goddam videogame. Also, I'd HIGHLY recommend seeing it in Imax/3dif you want to get the full impact of the special effects.

>Rewrites
>Reshoots
>Sensitive Joss Whedon
>Only appropriate casting is Cavill and Affleqi

I'm expecting a trainwreck.

op works for marketing DC flicks

Seriously? He's doing it?

Christ, the Avengers was decent, but it blew up because it was the result of years of hype, not because it had the burnt-out shell of the guy who wrote Buffy directing. Ultron proved that he can't succeed on his own merits anymore.

god fucking dammit cyborg looks so fucking terrible

how do you fuck up such a simple and iconic design like this?

>Sure you have, kid
I don't care if you believe me user. I'd prefer you don't so I can keep plausible deniability. I'm not going to post a picture of one of my copies (they have my name across every page and are watermarked anyway). Believe I'm LARPer, I'd rather most did.

I'm telling you, having been involved with both, this one is going to be better, since there was a lot more time (I was in the research end of it). I'm just worried about the blowback over the Weinstein bullshit bullshit since affleck was tangentially involved with him. Just praying it clears a billion dollars. $1.3-$1.5 billion would be ideal. fingers crossed. "Sucide squad" was a clusterfuck but WW grossed almost $800 million. If that female audience can be drawn in to see this along with the usual hardcore Dc fans, it might end up doing very well.

Don't give a shit if you believe me, you'll be able to see the movie in a few weeks and make up your own mind.

I can't get hyped for it strangely. I was able to get hyped for BvS, SS, and WW, but not Justice League. I wonder why that is?

>works for marketing DC flicks
I don't, I did research for Bm v SM and this one. Which means essentially researching every Dc comic on all the characters and then creating a searchable database so any info on any character could be looked up immediately and then used in writing of the script.

Whatever you think, you should thank christ Goyer is out. His draft of Bm v SM was fucking embarrassing badm worse than someone at first year film school program. I can't get into it or would give too much away but...yes, everyone should be very grateful goyer is out.

And BTW, he wrote NOTHING in the Nolan BM trilogy, it was all jonathan Nolan. He got his writing c-credit over WGA bullshit.

>I can't get hyped for it strangely.
See it in Imax 3D. Yes, the directing got a little fucked up over Synder's daughter's killing herself, but the roadmap was already there. I'm VERY unhappy they brought in a new writer and gave him a co-credit (for essentially doing fuck all) but in exchange they bumped up the actual writer to an EP credit.

See it user. You may not have loved Bm v. SM, but I'm telling you, that was a situation where Goyer's shit draft was received on nov 22nd (after even the Japanese head of WB films read it and said WTF is this? Goyer has the Us military bombing Mosques, this is fucking absurd). and th ewhole thing had to be written in less than 1.5 months by someone who had essentially no knowledge of the Dc canon at the time. You'll be pleasantly surprised by this one.I've seen several cuts. Completely blows away bm v. SM despite the directing chaos over Snyder's personal life.

>nigborg
>shitskin aquaman instead of blonde haired blue eyed god aquaman
It's going to be terrible

>>nigborg
>>shitskin aquaman
user, you REALLY think any of the hardcore DC people wanted that? Yes, not idea, but at least Moma is Polynesian and it's not as Heretical as making a character like Thor from norse mythology into a black man.

Obviously I'm biased since I worked on the film, but having seen a few cuts, can tell you without doubt it's far better than BM v.Sm...

>I worked on it
Prove it or stop attention whoring

You forgot wonder jew, so sick of this enforced diversity bullshit, watch them make the Flash gay and only have Batman as a token white male that everyone treats as crazy and extremist
Fuck WB and fuck DC, they were supposed to be better than Disney and Marvel and not feed us the exact same shit

Nice dataminig OP
I will watch it, but only because it will be free for me.

>Prove it
yeah user, why not post my fucking set Id with my name and photo? Or a copy of the final draft with my fucking name written diagonally across it and with a watermark?

As far as "Attention-whoring," I was trying to give you cuckolds some sort of honest inside into. You want to believe I'm a sociopathic liar, fine, I need to keep plausible deniability. Obviously, if I provided any sort of "proof" on a public forum, I'd never work again.

So take it or leave it. Either I'm a fucking LARPer with mental issues, or I am who I say I am and am giving an honest appraisal of the film from the inside. Also, if I wanted "attention," I could shoe up at a fucking comicon with my set ID and pull all kinds of strange, autistic girl comic fans who dress up for this sort of shit. I don't . Take it or leave it.

Granted, I probably wouldn't believe me either, but you know damn well I cannot provide "prove" or will never work again. So, after you've seen the film when it opens next month, you can come back and tell me if i was right or not. Other than not, there isn't much I can say..

This is
Does this really upset you? The Flash is still straight you fucking faggot

no

we're way more excited to see critics tear this piece of shit to pieces when the embargo lifts

Ahahah hahahah
heh no

>Nice dataminig OP
who exactly am I fucking datamining OP? This is the problem with you paranoid fuckers. One chance in a fucking billion you have a chance to get some sort of inside info on one of the most highly anticipated films of year, and you flag it off. Well, fuck it.

Consider me a "LARPer" who obviously just made all this up to attention whore. Because, you know, if I were interest in "attention whoring, would do it here rather than at a cominc-con with cospaly girls who would be easily fuckable as soon as i could prove my actual occupation. Anyway, i;m done. Obviously, I lied and mae all of this up, so please just disregard entire thread.

>JL breaks Fandango first thing when tickets go on sale
>haha...i-its gonan fail guys lol...

Rock bottom expectations despite Wonder Woman being capekino

>faithful
>darkseid is terraforming Earth instead of searching for Anti Life Equation

It's Steppenwolf you fucking indian

>o see critics tear this piece of shit to pieces
Lol, you are fucking delusional. It will get stellar reviews. Why? Not only because it's a very good film, but this will be the first big film release since the entire Weinstein cluster fuck. Critics are fucking parasites who were failures at being filmmakers. There is right now a danger of th eentire industry literally collapsing. if they give this film a bad review and it should tank, it could literally spell the end of hollywood and thus the jobs of these very critics/parasites would couldn't cut it themselves in a very tough business.

It will get stellar reviews, simply bc the critics know that if they trash the first big film release in the post-Weistein era, they risk collapsing entire industry.

You don't understand how the industry works user and just how potentially lethal all this weinstein bullshit is...

>Opening weekend tracking less than Ragnarok and $50 million less than BvS
lol

>emoji movie could have been critically praised if sony just fucking waited

Is this new pasta?

>Analysts at Box Office Pro, however, are looking for the film to pull in $150 million in its opening weekend.
marketwatch.com/story/justice-league-opening-weekend-box-office-could-be-one-of-the-biggest-of-2017-2017-10-26

It looks so fucking bad and I'm a huge justice league fan

user, i'd LOVE for you to spend the even a day in the shoes f someone like me, trying to fight the cultural marxists and save some fucking remnant if the original DC/White culture while still trying to get you film made. This while there are literally hundreds of rabid communist jews not only rooting for you to fail, but in some cause actively plotting it.

>I'm a justice league fan, I swear!
1 rupee has been deposited into your account

PLEASE Sup Forums HELP

DC IS POINTING GUN AT ME

ARGH HELP ME PLEASEEEE GO SEE JUSTICE LEAGUE

DCucks and MCUcks are excited but for completely different reasons. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the fallout

yeah DC movies NEVER have massive second week drops

you fucking retard

>new pasta?
yes, user. No one is capable of expressing thoughts is a fucking coherent manner (despite it being a big part of my fucking job) so obviously any sort of coherent expression of thoughts must be copied from someone else.

This is unless, arguing with Marxists and retards. For those who aren't retards , SEE THE FILM, preferable inn 3D imax so you cl get the full effect.

He's working for DankSeid! He tells him the planet will fall (conquer it)
Instead of looking for Anti Life equation which is what Darkseid wants! Fuck you, jerk

>despite it being a big part of my fucking job
well apparently you're fucking shit at this job

Tracking goes up closer to release.

Darkseid has taken over worlds before. The main goal is the anti life equation but its not all he does

>HELP ME PLEASEEEE GO SEE JUSTICE LEAGUE
Wonder woman made ~ $800 million. Despite the directorial chaos, the film has been tracking very well. I (made the mistake) of coming here to tell people that as someone involved with bm v. sm and this one, thus i can say with confidence this one is far far better. Whether the4 people reading this read see it or not, is not a big deal for the bottom line.

when the film opens and public opinion forms, people will see and all the cucks ripping into something they HAVE NOT SEEN or read will be silenced when the film is released.

Yeah I think it'll be pretty good. I loved BvS. Don't think JL will be as good, but I think it'll be cool at the very least

Not by much . Its still going to open under thor

only if reviews are good which they won't be

I'm genuinely willing to give it a chance but Whedon coming on board has made me lower my expectations a bit
I'm on board for an entertaining, bombastic capeshit movie that isn't afraid to take itself at least the tiniest bit seriously, but when it comes to DC's ensemble cast movies so far, Suicide Squad makes me worry that it'll turn out to be a mess of reshoots and poor editing

I'm only watching for Ezra

Calm your fucking autism
>sociopathic liar
Who said that? Or are you just admitting shit for no reason

I believe you OP and I am hyped beyond belief.

He shouldn't even be in this movie. It should be green lantern but they already fucked it up.

They are all Disney/Marvel drones, don't worry about them

>expressing thoughts is a fucking coherent
Nigger you talk like a ESL, or does your ability to spell just take a complete nose dive because some user doesnt believe you worked on this movie
Were you a diversity hire at WB? Are you some hollywood thin skinned spic that can't handle criticism

>well apparently you're fucking shit at this job
Please do explain? Do you believe you're a ruperor researcher/writer to me? For the record, I had a perfect SAT verbal score of 800 perfect SAT II writing score (800). my SAT II in English Literature was lower (790) but my ACT in English was a perfect 36. How do you imagine I got my job user?

Nothing is funnier to me than jealous cuckolds,who couldn't make in my business got the life of them. Also, let me share a secret with you-- in hollywood, NO ONE CARES where you went to Uni. In fact, if you want to an ivy league uni as I did), that's actually considered a NEGATIVE as all he Jew producers have a chip on their shoulders and it makes them nervous being around people smarter than they are.

From the minute you arrive in hollywood, you educational achievements and where you went to uni are something you not only need to not brag about, but to actively HIDE. You're on your own, with only your wits and work ethic as youtpotential way to get ahead.

wait give what away? what does a draft for bvs have to do with JL
but anyways how come you guys who work with things related to movies stick out like a sore thumb even if its anonymous lol

I just want more batman.
Give me more batman

Okay post one (1) thing from the movie that only someone who has seen it would know

>muh perfect sat score
>can't write a sentence without error
I always knew they scored minorities differently on tests but god damn
Affirmative action was a mistake

>Nigger you talk like a ESL,
Interesting. As already mentioned, perfect SAT verbal, perfect ACT English/reading (36), SAT II lit 790, SAT Us history 790. Would you care to give your own scores?

Hell, I even still recall every fucking question I got WRONG on those exams to this very day. I'm not only smarter than you, I also work a lot fucking harder than you.

I came here trying to share some cool info with you all, but it seems, on average, only about 30% of people had any interest, and the rest were absolutely terrible. So, lesson learned.

Expecting a good not great film

I'm expecting the movie to be a CGI shit-fest. Not that different from Thor 3 in tone or execution.

36 act, my state didn't do sat, 138 iq
You probably do work harder but you do know the saying worker smarter not harder right? Also
>I read a bunch of comics and then give the actual writers they could just pull off a wiki
>hard work
At best you're a PA and running around getting coffee for people aren't you, be honest

you realize only ESL students are self-conscious about such things, right?

I would like to see the CIA guy in the Batman comics.

>Affirmative action was a mistake
best you can do? "You must be a negro, since you had perfect scores on exams that were based on multiple choice exams.

Not a negro, hispanic or any thong minority, LEt you in s deccc

You that butt mad I dont like this shitty abortion of a movie. Any real justice league fan would stay clear of this mess.

>LEt you in s deccc
>user so upset he's having a stroke

>you realize only ESL students are self-conscious

Hardly "self-conscious" user. I don't take your point. If you have "I assume you don't," feel free to expound on it... and be prepared for me to fucking shred you.

eish...this is so fucking esy it's like shooting fish. none of you know ANYTHING about history No . At least not yet. Motiv, hs hz

i'm hype af

from what i've gathered this is the film where my boy Zack goes past the christ imagery to make a great kino about team work, friendship and such while still questioning about deep stuff as usual.

either way i'll embrace it and shill for it even if its a pile of shit.

It's going to be bollocks.

I expect that the entire movie is like the last Batman vs Superman cgi fight.

So Im not looking forward to it.

>BvS had the 4th largest opening in the history of cinema
>SS still made a fuckton of money
>Not posting WW
You're retarded

Dude, he's fucking Aquaman.
How much "acting" do you think is required?

No.

Capeshit is cancer.

I'm still hype but have a bad feeling about Whedon.

Snydercucks are so pathetic.

yeah