Would I be wasting my time by watch this?

Would I be wasting my time by watch this?

why the fuck would an american agent assassinate a british agent and frame him for being a traitor just to feed the russians fake intel

yes it is a waste of time
if you want an action flick watch john wick again
its too stupid to be a good spy thriller

it was shite, watched it last night, didnt finish it, it had a fucking wilhelm scream in it for christs sake

Even the nude scenes suck so yes

They're good just way too short.

yes
but you're wasting your life anyway so go for it

I agree the movie felt pretty basic with twists thrown for the sake of throwing them, but the one thing they did right was fight scenes. She wasn't an overpowered female kicking everyone's butt.

take it like 2 hour videoclip and you are good to go
>Furiosa and mummyfu girl making out
short but intense

Yeah she had no struggle. Even if a character is powerful they should still have flaws to be interesting hence why the girl from Star Wars is considered queen Mary sue

Any vids or pics I wanna see mummyfus nips

sorry, only thing i can offer is sideboob silhouette

Already collected that one kek

hmm my cropped edit.. i guess You were in yesterdays mummyfu thread, right?

Yep

>how can mortal women even compete

watched it this week, some day after Brawl in Vrll block 99. it was great. best hungarian action movie. Far better fight coreography than in BCB99.
Trailer was great, but than thought it will be feminism mary sue shit. Well she isnt mary sue-
And classy music.

undercover mummyfu thread? fuck yeeah! gimme moar

*to clarify, i mean it is great in its B-rank action flick genre

Here fampai

If you want a more interesting movie about that former NY art world watch Basquat instead.

look for more here

Lewd

>Lewd

Movie sucked

nice outfit, lol

tiny masked girl for You

every chick must have at least 1 copgirl outfit pic, classic trope

trademark pose

A-are you Sofia???

broken spine

i m out of mummyfu pics, continue if got

No. 100% worth it to see Sofia get THERON'D
Also Charlize looked hot as shit in this

DAMN the mummy looks like THAT?!

>100% worth it to see Sofia get THERON'D
This

Question is, where to dig mummies like THAT?

Fuck the haters cruise is based

i liked how his character was anti-hero. not another charming guy to 'buy' audience. he was jerk and asshole. quite realistic, know such assholes personally

why did they cgi this scene

Sucks he killed ahmanet they should have fugged and became immortal rulers

you mean background or what?
the wall is not present anymore so it was CG.

i guess if he didn't look at that blonde coprse, he would go with Ahmy

It wasn't too bad, but it could have been a lot better. The twist and such aren't that great. The action is good and I think that's because the Director also worked on John Wick(director non credit). It's basically a female John Wick movie set against an 80's backdrop. Good soundtrack and it blends well with the action.

sorry mate, cruz is old newz
sophia has been stolen

jeez she's soo tiny

Fuck off, this is a Mommy thread not a mummy thread

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw mummyfu will never knead and tickle Theron's chubby mommy belly

Therons a big girl

I reaaaaaally wanna see that womanlet get dominated by her

implying the actual tom cruise typed that and not somebody on his PR team

This movie was pretty aesthetic. The music, the comfy cold feeling. 7/10.

yes, it's degenerate trash

Don't we all

Any yt links to that scene?

i wanna see that selfie he took when they were making movie
kurtzman, sofia and that blonde were talking about Tom ignoring safety limits and hanging off helicopter raills just to get best shot

You're posting on Sup Forums on a Saturday let's not pretend like your time valuable.

What's wrong with watching some movies when you're at home and sick?

You forgot the part where he actually was a traitor or had at the very least gone rogue to the point of no return, tried to have her assassinated twice, killed her "lover" and also was a force for chaos in Berlin where the US were trying to control the post-wall scenario

He's clearly one to makes broad baseless assumptions

If you can suspend your disbelief and believe a skinny middle-aged woman is a badass killing machine, then sure

bump for more mummyfu and furiosa too

here have this last one before i go to bed

taah u, never seen tjhis one

Her without bangs. Prefer this desu

Just post a link to the entire lesbo scene so I don't have to give this film a watch.

these webms are from trailers
oddly, no proper leak yet

This guy gets it also it shows Sofia's nips breifly

This movie is actually the first time where it's at least close to believable -where the fact that men are generally taller, heavier and stronger is a clear factor in all the fights and she partly has to rely on tricks, balance and tools to counter that, although not as much as it would factor in real life
For a comparison let's say that if a heavy caliber weapon could shoot through a wall, your average Hollywood would show the hero shielding himself with a table, but here the gun rips the table, rips a door but only slight dents the wall -it's as close as you'll get from a movie, it makes for good action scenes without doesn't trigger your suspension of disbelief

Fucking amazing wanna suck those puppies so bad thanks for the sacrifice user

isn't there later shot when they are in bed and can see her fully naked top?

honestly who even likes lesbians anymore. I've grown up and realized lesbians are some of the most aggravating people

Idk would be nice though. I'm just not watching the movie just for that scene if its not sofia getting as slutty as Ana de armas (

Full on double penetration scene when?

>its not sofia getting as slutty as Ana de armas (
princess Ahma.. I meant Sofia doesn't get slutty. Naked and lewd - fine, slutty - no.

A guy can dream

Yes please

not saying virgin or so, just not slutty. she dated like 3 guys - not much for usual celebs, and she is 35 YO now. to be honest if she was still pure it would be pretty odd. is she even planning having a baby? it's last call for her +/-2 years before becoming kinda too old

She strikes me as too involved with her work. Five years from now she will realize she sacrificed the ability to reproduce for hard work. Which is unfortunate. Hell, I'd volunteer if she needs some breeding

Same

ye, maybe looks young, but can't fool anatomy
it's her choice anyway, wish her best but looking at her self-cut(i guess??) arm scares, she may be really depressed then

Best waifus are the ones with deep lore

I liked it. Good cinematography and the fight scenes are pure kino.

>I like women for their amazing personalities

Cool. No one cares.

>ywn kiss her scars so she knows she is accepted and loved

Unfortunately she probably isn't even aware of what happens when she hits 40. Then one day she may say she wants one but realizes its too late. Hope it doesn't cause more depression

don't really care about lesbs either, but this is FURIOSA and MUMMY GIRL
>bald amputee emperor-warrior
>undead mummified princess-warrior
2 hottest and strangest waifus of each year

It probably has the most believable (but still awesome) martial arts fight scenes in any movie ever.
In most movies the mooks go down after the hero flicks their nose. Here, a punch does the damage that a punch should. No more and no less. People get back up after being knocked down. Nobody does any stupid backflips or anything. It really conveys a sense of actual people fighting for their lives.

Why is Boutella so ugly?

>who You call ugly?
*slices your throat*

Blade runner also did that quite well in the ending fight scene. Very basic, chaotic and uncoordinated while conveying a real struggle

It wasn't great. If you've got nothing better to watch or do then give it a shot, but you're not missing out on anything if you don't. It's a little like they tried to go style over substance but then forgot to stylise it. John Wick with less flare.

15 centuries of allah sanctioned inbreeding