What is Sup Forums's opinion on We Bare Bears?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on We Bare Bears?

Comfy

the show is shit, the MCs are stupid and there is no plot outside of cute bears doing cute things. But they have the best background girls! I like the artstyle for the girls.

Bait

>"they don't like my stupid show"
>"must be bait"

good logic!

Well it is one of the best cartoons of all time

It's a very laid back cartoon

It's mediocre. I still watch it but i wouldn't really recomend it to anybody

Why is there so much bait in this thread?

I like the panda

This

I was expecting the little girl to be more present when I picked up this show.

Watched the first episode, couldn't get into it.
Shirokuma Cafe did it first and better.

it isn't bait. mediocre doesn't mean it's bad. I like the premisse enough to watch it, and the Pilot episode was great along with some of the internet shorts. But the rest of it isn't as good.

I've come to realize like it far more than SU, but I can say the same about Adventure Time, Regular Show, Clarence, Gumball, and Mighty Magiswords.

This show just doesn't have a lot worth talking about, however, compared yo something like SU, hence very few and far between threads for it.

Damn good slice of life show, regardless.

same user from here...

Needs more love and respect for being better slice - of - life comedy than any toy - shilling bullshit out there (MLP, LPS, etc.).

It's easy to see why it's not talked about much, however - Sup Forums hates cartoons being cartoons like this one (same as Clarence and Mighty Magiswords, two other shows I like that aren't as story heavy as say, AT or RS (becomes before ending.)...).

Good show!
Panda is cute!

I kinda like it
bearly saw it
I could see it getting a bit stale after a while since the cast can be boiled down to "a weeb, a dudebro, and a deadpan"

Fun show

>Shirokuma Cafe
fuck I need to rewatch that

>a weeb, a dudebro, and a deadpan
Precisely why I dislike it. Was unfortunate enough to catch a preview of it during a theater showing I went to of some movie I don't remember (prolly cuz the movie was shit). It reeked of tryhard and mock-coolness, like it was pandering to the YouTube social media generation.

I like having it on in the background while I do other stuff.

Shit taste

Admit it, you are a nostalgiafag

>bearly saw it

The show is good. I like the humor and the plots of the show. Very laid back as well.

I like the show because it's comfy. We Bare Bears is one of the few shows that captures urban life in the 21st Century in a believable manner.

Remember the time the bears were trying to locate their stolen backpack?

This show gets away with a lot of crap.

most episodes are good, except the ones about memes and internet, which its sad because that koala would work in other scenarios other than internet culture.

Baby bear episodes are shit with that Yuri episode being an exception.

They don't do the "random things happen " idea any better then anything else.

Happy that Demetri Martin has work again,I miss Important Things.

Meh

It's an enjoyable little show.

I like how you casually dismiss his opinion with a single expression just because he doesn't like a fucking cartoon.

grow a fucking pair and come back.

Boring at times, but laid back. The bears themselves are average characters but the side characters that pop up every now and then are cool.

>Grizz keeps trying to help everyone he meets
>You think he'll become overwhelmed and mess everything up
>He perseveres and manages to make everyone happy, feeling exhausted but very happy as a result.
Maximum comfy.

Harmless and comfy

The more I watch this show the more I start to hate sanfrancisco even more

>that tote bag episode

Good show.

I liked the Burrito episode.

it's good. chloe is the cutest. i could do without the insta-dated modern-shit references. i have little urge to ever re-watch an episode.

Stupid Russian cartoon feeding on emotions. Just like Russian trolls do.

Characters are decently appealing but flat. Nom-nom and Charlie are complete shit side characters that add extremely little to anything. The stuff to tie it into modern internet crowds is alright but has zero connection to anything so it always feels alien and misplaced.
It's fun to have on, which is its goal, but it's hard to really tell someone to watch. Shirokuma really does what it tries to do and better.

I need to watch more of it. It's cute.

Agreed. It helped me go to sleep almost all the time last semester. Super relaxing, low conflict show

This show feels like the modern day Mike, Lu and Og for some reason.

It might be because it is not as conflict heavy as other cartoons.

Good show with quite a few God tier episodes. Looks like it's setting up a plot with Ice Bear and the episodic cartoons are hilarious and very heartwarming. Good show. I enjoy it when it's on.