7/10 would watch the eventual animated feature. Appreciate that it only took a month to tell

7/10 would watch the eventual animated feature. Appreciate that it only took a month to tell.

So how did you like Rebirth's first crossover event? Hopes for the future?

I liked it. Caitlin is likable to me now, but Louise will always be my Killer Frost.

That Harley Quinn moment was some bullshit.

The LoSH and JSA teases were hype

Best event so far out of the big 2 this year

I'd like to see an event centered on RHATO since they're actually one of the better Rebirth titles now. Maybe RHATO vs Titans?

Underwhelming, pointless, fun romp.

RHATO/Trinity/New-Superman.

exactly, and also pretty shoddily written

but when your competition is civil war II it's easy to look good

New Super-Man?

It was pretty basic, but looked good and was pretty entertaining so a good time. Also, "first crossover" isn't really correct since Night of the Monster Men was first. It looks like DC is doing primarily these small, localized crossovers that don't interfere with many books and are only over in a month or so. Based DC So, cool overall. Would buy the trade.

>two biggest teams facing off against each other and against a common threat
>6 issues over three months
>minimal spilling over into other comics (just using JL for tie-in issues)
>clear beginning, middle, and end with a main villain and then a surprise villain to add to it
>big dumb action and some fun moments
>setting up a future comic without disrupting others

This is how you do an event. Forever Evil is still my favorite in recent memory though.

>superman ignoring the squad's existence
>cheaply diss the conflict by putting a common enemy
>the problem the league had with the squad is solved out of nowhere
>recycling an old villain
>resorting to "the jla is being controlled"
>which is solved by batman teaming with villains AGAIN
Even recent marvel had better events than this. I do appreciate that it.didnt take long and didnt spill to unrelated books but thay doesnt make a good story.

It gave us the best Croc laugh image

>Even recent marvel had better events than this.

I'll bite. Axis and what else? Original Sin? Secret Wars? CWII?

Nah, man it was six weeks.

IvsX at the very least. Keep in mind I mean it in the technical definition of the word "better" which isnt hard considering jl vs ss. Events are usually shit and I dont see how this one gets a pass.

>A Trinity event.
I want.

>IvsX

Sorry user that's not the right answer.

Secret Wars was good

Post it

>I liked it. Caitlin is likable to me now, but Louise will always be my Killer Frost.

This.

I haven't read it yet, can you post scans of the jsa teases?

Its the comic about the Chinese kid who got superpowers from Chinese cadmus, there's also a government sponsored Chinese batman and wonder woman that he works with

This is the big one.

Not really.
>BP and Namor become BFFLs of-screen
>Nobody does anything except Reed, Evil Reed, and Doom
>Why the fuck is Carol and Meme-Lord even there?

I don't have it on my work laptop

I disagree, but that doesn't matter, not like I'll get an actual argument rather than endless shiptposting, but none the less I've felt CC has been far more entertaining than JL vs SS.