>barret = sammy jackson
>cait sith/red 13 = andy serkis
>cid = bruce willis
>cloud = orlando bloom
>seph = joaquin phoenix
>tife/aeris = who cares

I wiould have alexandra daddario as Tifa lad

this for every character

quite possibly the most overrated piece of shit in games because of forced predictable melodrama. it's full of terrible cliches and turned the series into stock anime shit. 6 is infinitely better and probably the best in the series.
7 isn't even the best one of the ps1, either. 9 is better and 7 is tied with 8. 8 is more enjoyable because there isn't tons of hype surrounding it.

Cloud - Red ranger (power rangers) billy (stranger things)

Tifa - pink ranger (power rangers) they would never give us a tit cow

Cid - Vulture (Spider-Man H)

Cat sith - CGI

Barret - the guy who plays bronze tiger on arrow

Arieth - Nancy from stranger things

Sephiroth - Mads miklson

Yufie - whoever played KATANA SHeS GOt My BATCH

Sephiroth- Clive Standen
Cloud- that guy who plays Archie
Tifa-Kat Dennings
Aeris-Anna Sophia Rob
Yuffie-any short haired cunt
Cid-Michael Rooker
Barrett-Terry Crews

(you)

Im playing through 9 right now, and it is not as good as i used to think it is, nowhere near 7. 8's first disc is the best Final Fantasy there is, goes to shit after that.

tifa is literally best girl you fucking cunt

the second disc is alright

Just seemed like it was rushed, like they were living off the massive success of 7, then ran out of ideas by disc 2

And yet they took all the funding from xenogears to make disc 2 not shit.
Making the last 20-some hours of xenogears shit

Cid - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Cait Sith - Seth Macfarlane
Tifa - Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Cloud - Chris Pine
Red XIII - Ben Kingsley
Aerith - Elizabeth Olsen
Barret - Terry Crews
Sephiroth - Michael Fassbender

But the draw system was trash too

8 is legit THE most underated ff game

>comfy balamb
>thirsty quistis
>great soundtrack (blue fields, fisherman's horizon etc)
>great cgi sequences
>good lore and open to plausible theories (ultimecia = rinoa)
>great cast of characters

>Tifa - Mary Elizabeth Winstead
you insult tifa with that ant bite chest

this. no more suggestions needed

idk man I love 8. there's tons of optional stuff that makes the game so much more depthful than 7. like the card game and fighting the 'elite four' of cards in balamb, and they each have a backstory and places they go. makes 7 seem really really basic. it's messy because of how hard they try to show off the fmv's tho

>All this old actors for characters that are around the age of 16-32

Threadly reminder that Jenova was the main villain and Sephiroth was a red herring, and no, the retcon they made years later doesn't count, also fuck the compilation

Umm... sephiroth was always in charge of jenova, not the other way round

Literally not explained anywhere how he does it, if anything he gets confused over the mother thing and thinks Jenova is his mother and Jenova is known to trick people with illusions

8's my fav

young jennifer connelly for tifa

Stops the lifestream - a planet vascular system through sheer force of will, jenova would be easy to suppress and control. I agree that jenova tricked him into believing she was his mother but it was sephiroth in the driving seat post nibelheim incident

>cast it

first explain to the normie audience where are the ff1, ff2, ff3, ff4, ff5, ff6 films

huh? can't do that, faggot? yeah, that's what i thought

faggot fucking shit. thinking he has all planned out.

Tifa def Christina Hendricks

>where are the ff1, ff2, ff3, ff4, ff5, ff6 films
in the trash where they belong, especially ff6

It's gonna stay that because of retards who somehow think the junction system is hard

Call it "Final Fantasy: Iron man 4" and normies will throw their money at it

See

FF4=FF7>FF9=FF12>FF11>FF5>FF8>FF3>FF1>FF2=FF6

Too old. lexi for yuffie btw

I know this would happen

>10 not there
>10 not first

Not surprised considering how people were spoonfed in ff7. The junction system (like ff12s gambit system) were normie proof

10s story was spanish novella tier trash

Well shieet, I knew something was missing
FF4=FF7=FF10 is what I should've wrote

>cloud - he Mr robot guy
>barrett - Mr T.
>tifa - digitally de-aged jennifer connely
>aeris - natalie portman
>red - the special effects studio that did the lion in life of pie, voiced by liam neeson
>vincent - Antonia banderas (in interview with a vampire makeup)
> Yuffie - that girl from pacific rim

>sephiroth - jude law.

Nonono, I mean they tanked xenogears to improve this turd, and then it still sucked. They draw system was awful, I agree. The main party ranged from annoying to decent, the story, while ok completely shits the bed disc 2.
Orphanage scene was the final nail in the coffin
The junction system was a cool idea, but drawing magic is boring and a pain in the ass.
Playing the shitty card minigame to make it "quicker" doesn't count
10's combat system was my favorite, great world design and some of the best music.
Characters were awful, and the plot could've used quite a bit of work.
But again, a blast to play
FF9>FFT>FF4>FF6>FF10=FF7>FF5>FF1>FF8>>>FF13
I haven't played 12, 2, or 3

>red - the special effects studio that did the lion in life of pie, voiced by liam neeson
>vincent - Antonia banderas (in interview with a vampire makeup)
> Yuffie - that girl from pacific rim

>I haven't played 12
Hopefully PC version isn't too far off the horizon, well, you can play IZJS I guess but still

Jennifer Connolly is too old to play Tifa at this point so who gives a fuck

From what I've heard about it the story could be better and vaan is barely relevent, but the combat is a huge change, which could either be neat or shit.

Junctioning isn't hard, it's just really fucking dull.

If bathier and fran were the lead protagonists in FF12 than it would be the goat FF

I would unironically enjoy this

Tifa - Lucy Boynton
Yuffie - Adele Exarchoupolous
Aerith - Saoirse Ronan
Barrett - Michael Ealy (6 months intensive hugeing)
Cid - Iain Glen
Cloud - Garret Hedlund

I'd rather they make a film adaptation of a more kefkaesque RPG.

It's hit or miss, personally I neither hate it or love it, it's neat and fun if you get it to work like you want to

>Aerith - Saoirse Ronan
I can get behind this

Not bad

Did they spend all their planning on disc one or why was disc one so full of stuff when i can't even remember the other discs?

It's the probably the best Final Fantasy honestly.

I always got the idea jenova corrupted sephiroth to go trough with jenovas plan.

Tifa - Paty
Yuffie - La Chilindrina
Aerith - Popis
Barrett - Ron Damon
Cid - Jaimito el Catero
Cloud - Godinez
Caith Sith - Señor Barriga
Sephiroth - Quico

Zack - El Chavo
Vincent - Ñoño
Jenova - Doña Florinda

When would she have done that exactly? Sephiroth gets killed straight after securing jenovas head which remains dormant until sephiroth is ready to execute his plan.

Now if you said hojo was behind the initial plan to drive sephiroth insane by exposing him to the shinra lies and the "truth" about his mother that you might be onto something

What the fuck was even the idea of Vaan? He felt so tacked on at the last second.

I dunno when sephiroth sucked enough of jenovas dna trough the clones. Jenova just wanted to wreck shit and at the end sephiroth had so much jenova dna they were basically both part of the same being.

>FF8
>Cid's SeeDs

I just realized all the influence FF7 had from neon genesis evangelion. The judeo-christian names, the psychological shit.

It's the most "Sup Forums" one for sure.
Manchilds will hate this opinion though.

Supposedly he was a very late pre-production addition because they were afraid younger nips wouldn't be interested without a bishounen or at least more anime-esque protagonist.

cause he was tacked, I read somewhere that balthier ( I guess) was going to be the main, but they wanted a younger protagonist for bait reasons, and that's why Penelo and Vaan were created, and I hated them the most.

it had such an adult and intricate world for like half of the game and then it went fult tilt crazy, the moon turning in to an eyeball for unexplained reasons, AMNESIA [spoiler ] like what the fuck? still the most patrician game of the series.

>sucked enough of jenovas dna trough the clone
thats not what happened. Jenova is like t1000 and the clones are are alloys that just want to join the main body. Sephiroth is an incorporeal entity at this point his body is destroyed only his will remains

asshole

Correct, im pretty sad that there will never be a 3d remaster of VI because VII stole the spotlight and even while i like it they jew it very hard delaying it until the ps4

The Rock for Barret

what do you think of the "squalls death/dream/coma" theory? It does explain the jump from a relatively realistic setting to a massively fantastical one

Only correct answer in the whole thread

Formerly Edea's

>ctrl F Gosling
>0 found

you could cast your meme autuistic mute blondie for literally the same character

He doesn't fit any role in ff7 desu

duh
>autistic
>blonde
>mute
>Goose = Cloud

>Cloud
>Mute
It's not Zelda

But thats not clouds character at all, remember he's parroting zacks personality for majority of the game

I think Basch was to be the protagonist.

Yeah, I really liked the cast but the children, they felt so out of place and I know the game was rushed at the end and that lost all the impact for me

Balthiers quips about being the leading man take a whole new meaning

It's a damn shame, it could have been an great game.

I still like it a lot though. I just think of Vaan and Penelo as R2-D2 and C-3PO, which they are.

Cast 'em

Lightning as Idris elba

Syn as Michael Cera