Why can't the Inhumans just harness the Cloud and go back to the old way of doing Terrigenises...

Why can't the Inhumans just harness the Cloud and go back to the old way of doing Terrigenises? Why let it roam the fucking Earth killing mutants? They're being asshats in this situation.

I OWN LIKE FIVE COPIES OF THE PREVIEW OF THIS FUCK YOU I ONLY BOUGHT ONE MARVEL SHITE FROM YOUR STORE WITH ALAN MOORE AND MANGA STUFF FUCK U

Because the cloud is the metaphor for movie rights. Think about it. Creating more inhumans and killing mutants off. But the mutants have fought back with their movies and the inhumans have backed down to a tv show.

It's a cloud of peace you bigot stop discriminating against their religion. They have to murder and displace millions of people and exterminate an entire species or Inhuman sky Allah will be sad.

Cyclops did nothing wrong! Cyclops was right, again!

Did he never try to look for him in Argentina, I am sure he must have a grandchild there or something.

This comparison always makes me laugh.

The Inhumans are basically Israel. That's why Perlmutter loves them so much.

The inhumans are jews the mutants are muslims

>Why can't the Inhumans just harness the Cloud
Because they have no way of doing that. It would take, I dunno, someone with a magical machine building power to create some kinda machine that gathers and concentrates the cloud into a contained space that could then be given back to the inhumans without destroying it.

It's a shame no one has that very specific power.

The entire thing has been both sides avoiding obvious solutions. It is just as bad as CW2 where they could have used that stuff to stop crimes as they happen instead of arresting people before they even think of doing something.

How long before everyone admits Cyclops was right?

Or, you know. Writing "terrigen crystal" on a piece of paper and asking Reader to read it.

I don't read much marvel, but I'm gonna guess the tech guy from X-Men made that very machine and somehow it didn't work out.

He made it but then tacked on the end "and then the gas is fed through an incinerator" so the inhumans destroyed it.

Maximus is actually getting ready to create more Terrigen Crystals in Uncanny Inhumans. Turns out one of Lineage's ancestors was on Randac's science team and knew the formula for Terrigen. Maximus then killed that ancestor so he'd be released from Lineage's personal hellrealm. He then got the Unspoken to break Triton out of a SHIELD prison facility.

Everything about this storyline is forced. Nobody agrees with the Inhumans because they're entirely in the wrong. This is a storyline we'll look back at in 10 years that will have notorious backstories for.

Because the plot says so. The plot demands that the X-Men and Inhumans fight. The plot also demands the X-Men look like villains and Inhumans look good (because Muh Film rights).

Lineage has been a pretty cool creation. Definitely an interesting concept.

The only one trying to avoid a physical conflict over this bullshit is Beast. Yet, he's called a race traitor by the X-fags. Go figure, Xavier's dream of peaceful co-existence makes you a race traitor if you are an X-Man.

The fucker knew that at the end of the six month truce, Medusa would preemptively attack the x-men. He knew this early on (as seen in the #0 issue), and chose to not tell any of the x-men

Race traitor identified.

>Getting mad over Capeshit
>Actually caring what happens in a Marvel comic
>calling people race traitors to a race that is a scientific impossibility.

And the X-fags wonder why no writer wants to touch the franchise, unless forced to.

And the X-Men are supposed to be the bad guys.

Seriously, this is way beyond, beyond retarded. What the fuck is Marvel doing?

They're badly implementing misguided policy from the top. The order is, "Make the Inhumans fight the X-Men and have the X-Men be the bad guys so that fans side with the Inhumans, but not TOO bad so that the X-fans get completely alienated. We want the Inhumans to replace the X-Men, but we want to still make money selling X-comics."

there's a difference between preemptive attack and preparing for a very possible war.

Nothing the story points to the Inhumans striking first.

Someone better tell Magneto, Kitty Pryde, Sabra, etc that they're yid bids have been revoked for mudslime stamps.
Also Perlmuter and Bendis being shifty jews is hilariously meta. Sending their original minority group plus "muh holocaust" Magneto to the gaschamber to get a profit is top Kike tier. I want to see Bendis face when his waifu gets gassed and becomes a blistered leper and/or dies horribly.