*rubs his head*

WUBBBA

if he thought thangs would go back to bein' like they was
they ain't

>tfw the show has been shit since he died

*grunts in jew*

Why does he talk about the mask?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Truth, Negan is literally the only parts worth watching, I skipped through the season premier and there's only like.. maybe MAYBE ten minutes of actual interesting shit, the rest is just people being HURRDURR RIC I DUNN WANNA KILL NOBODY HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and then Ric flashbacks? flashfowards? I'm not sure, it flashes to to after Negan shows him whose boss

How are you going to survive Rick?
Things are no longer the way they used to be.

le masque som rick

Where is the actor who plays him now?

*throws rock at walker*
WHY IS IT STILL COMING?

He's the Punisher on Netflix.

He's the MCU's Punisher. I hope he breaks free from Netflix and appears in the movies in some capacity.

>Lemme ask you something Rick

What did Negan mean by this?

Neegan wants the Szechuan sauce.

EY RED

Rick lemme tell you summ’n man this ain’t the right church rick this church ain’t got no steeple

>tfw thangs go back to like they was

Allow me to propose a quandary to you, Richard.

lom az cue shum finn, is this the greatest thread ever?

THEY THE ONES WHO KILLED OWTIS
THEY THE ONES WHO KILLED AYMUH

Reminder that if Carl dies it proves Shane was more right than the show already has. Alternate timeline Shane would probably be a high ranking member of the Saviors and most of the cast would still be alive.

Why did you turn yourself into a pickle!

>All Rick has left is his Wife's daughter

Might as well kill him off too

WHATCHUWANNATALK 'BOUT CERSEI, THESE THINGS AIN'T SICK, THEY'RE NOT PEOPLE, THEY'RE DEAD, AIN'T GOTTA FEEL NOTHIN' FOR 'EM 'CAUSE ALL THEY DO, THEY KILL, THESE THINGS RIGHT HERE! THEY'RE THE ONES THAT KILLED HODOR! THEY KILLED THOROS! AND THEY'LL KILL ALL OF US!

ey cersei mane, mask u summn, could a living breathing person walk back from THEYUS??
*stabs the wight with his longsword*

I love this actor and I don't know why

haha wouldn't it have been funny if Rick and Shane kissed in the series haha no homo though just for laughs

Please, allow me to inquire certain information that you may be knowledgable about, my good sir Rick.

I could see this happening, like if they touched penises too, but not gayly.

I feel like he's seriously underrated as an actor and completely owned the role as Shane. You look at a lot of roles in a lot of things and most of the time it feels like almost anyone could be doing what they're doing, something like his portrayal of Shane is special because it sticks with you. All the body language, idiosyncrasies, and eccentricities feel real, like something people might clown on Shane for behind his back. I think he was part of the reason the role was expanded so significantly compared to the source material, Frank Darabont saw something in him, on top of Robert Kirkman regretting killing him off as early as he did solely because he wanted to grab people's attention with worries of whether or not his publisher would drop him (that was seriously a concern early on with the comic and again with the show, that it wouldn't catch on at all). People had good reason to not care for how long the farm was drawn out, but I think if the acting and writing stayed on par when how the Rick/Shane arc developed this show would've legitimately been Emmy worthy. In a vacuum, their dynamic was one of my favorite things in the past several years of TV.

5 star post

Most humbly I beseech thee that yee may leaneth thy ear to my words, most noble Richard.

Anyone have the link to the supercut of lemmeaskyousomthing?

lmaxusumptnrk

Kino.

Who's the manlet at the right and the girl next to her?

*runs out of the woods*
ey rick...m'askusumn
*runs back into the woods*

*next to him

Think he was some random minor character that got killed by the cannibals in season 5. The girl next to him is Sophia, the girl who got lost and died in season 2 except she's a big girl now

People actually talk like that in the south. Try talking to a Lumbee.

Their method of speech has infected mine over time. I don't speak as clearly as I used to and use slang more.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAJ1pR9_cSE

Unironically this. I think most people took him for granted since he just seemed like "one of the group" but it's that subtlety that makes him that much more believable than all the costumed/themed villains we've been getting since.

>tfw live in Atlanta
>tfw keep hearing my speech getting more and more ebonic because this shit is rubbing off on me since I'm constantly surrounded by it
>literally catch myself unironically saying shit like "we wuz" and "he ain't done nuthin" and shit like that

It's just temporary, provided you're not living there permanently. I was born around there and moved to a different country and my speech gradually changed.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmask u summat rig

rip in peace t-dog

you were too beautiful for this world

MASK U SUM RIG

HOW COME THE RATINGS IN FREEFALL MAN

VIEWERSHIP AINT LIKE IT WUZ BEFORE

HOW U GON KEEP THE SHOW POPULAR RIG

>tfw he returned for Talking Dead 100

I'm glad I dropped the series when I did. Has anything interesting happened after they broke Daryl out of jail?

Was Shane the real King of Queens?

Hippie who borrowed Rick's when he went out to exile Carol, ended up getting necked at Terminus's blood troughs. Also Penguin in Gotham.

check this out Rick

*borrowed Rick's watch

*bursts through door*

M'ASK U SUMN RICK

*walks straight to the kitchen*

HOW U GON SURVIVE

*starts banging all the pots and pans around*

AINT LIKE IT WAS BEFO RICK

*rips kitchen sink out of the wall*

WHY THEY SHUFFLIN SON????

*runs into forest*

*seen through binoculars scratching his head miles away*