Nostalgia Chick - thoughts on her videos?

youtu.be/T6F09Jvtlt4

>arrested for being drunk and disorderly
She's really reaching bottom fast

She can reach my bottom

Not to mention she murdered her own child. She's a truly disgusting person.

southerner liberals are the worst, not that they're wrong they're just so incredibly annoying about it.

The drawn out videos are interesting, and you get to moap in her Disney-trivia autism which I enjoy. There's feminist rants here and there, but they usually get sidelines to the end of the video where she's basically drawn you with a pretty reasonable video until now, and thinks she can spring her retardation on you but that's it.
Unlike Doug, she knows she's not funny so she doesn't try.

whose this ugly skank? at least make a jenny thread if you are going to do youtube sluts, no one wants to look at fat dumpy women

Doug is funnier

That's nothing. Rock bottom nowadays is getting arrested on a DUI

jenny is fucking hideous. id rather look at a dumpy bitch than a retarded bitch.

Think of all the good that child could have brought her in her life.

dont care about whatever comes out of her mouth, its what i want to put IN her mouth

how to spot a repressed homosexual, everyone

>Has an abortion then does a film project about how empowering it was

She's a murderer

Is she gonna gets this taken down?

I hope she cried when she read this.

hottest take in the whole thread

Public intoxication isn't really that big of a deal. She was literally just drunk in public. It's an absolutely ridiculous thing to arrest over.

>getting drunk

What a useless person. Why doesn't she spend time reading a book or improving herself instead of making herself dumber.

This is probably one of the all time best bants

How is that a good bant at all? I don't think you guys understand that people who are okay with abortion or getting an abortion aren't really phased by it at all. To her a tiny glob of flesh that has no brain or capacity to feel or think isn't anything close to 'alive', so why would she give a fuck if you act like it was?

Many Women are known to feeling guilt after having an abortion

She makes entertaining content, probably the least autistic thing to come out of channel awesome.
though still pretty autistic

what'd she do?

literally who is this

Kill a baby

She took her

she really does know her shit tho

Well I'm sorry to hear that

>feminist sjw
>knows her shit tho
Pick one.

What about Kyle?

FUCKIN GOTEM

>feminist sjw

this is news to me

You didn't see her trying to suck up to Anita?

le epic first year of film school intellectual man xD

nope, missed that one, link?

You're not actually serious fedoralord

TL;DR trying to get the victim shekels and failed.
Would later claim that Douge forced her into sexist roles in the anniversary "films".

No that's called a bait post and a low quality one at that.

this fucking bitch called the spice a "maguffin"

1. DUNE IS REAL
2. SPICE IS REAL
3. THIS BITCH CAN GET HIT BY TRUCK FOR ALL I CARE

oh ok, well I still like her analysis', she makes some good points, but yeah, that sucks

Kyle was so pretty back then

>fedoralord
while it's painfully obvious you are from neofag could you at least try to fit in while shitposting.

Say what you will about her (I find her videos to be a bit boring 2bh), but she didn't seem like a total wreck compared to the other TGWTG types. But now this arrest makes me doubt that.

kyle is neither here nor there, this piece of shit, lady, whatever you want to call it, is a walking, talking "scenes women will never understand/lesser of 2 weevils" post

>thoughts on her videos?
Yeah, everything on channel awesome is unwatchable garbage. Only literal autists give them views because they can't help themselves.They're probably just glad someone is talking around them even if it's just a recording.

Man I just wanna appreciate Kyle. Let me have this.

I want to see Jenny Sucking off Andy and Max

Her past 3 videos dude

Very well, I grant your request.

Fat. Just waiting to xsplode.

and shes a commie but has an abortion to push views and make thos patron bucks

Putting chick in her name is pretty sexist.

Is being permanently stuck 5-6 years in the past a prerequisite for liking e-celebs? Nostalgia Chick? Really?

what?

"Please can we have a Transformers film made by someone who actually likes Transformers?"

I love her for saying this.

I find some of her feminist stuff well-argued, but also some of it contrived.

I would still let her use me as her sex slave, though.

I think she's probably one of the better youtube film critics. She actually has a string academic background in film theory, and he videos are good at talking about aspects of movie that most other youtubers can't. Her videos also aren't as politically extreme as most people here seem to think; she tends to structure her essays like an actual academic essay, which means she talks about an idea before applying it to whatever her subject is. So it might sound like she's going on a feminst rant, but that's not what's actually happening; she's talking about someone else's idea, and then usually critiquing it. Her conclusions usually aren't very extreme, and she's talking about how stupid many SJW-types are about their causes (and how they don't actually know what they're talking about in many cases) in most of her recent videos.

I don't want to hear some autist giving a summary of a movie, or talking about concepts he learned about on Wikipedia and barely understands. And Lindsay is one of few youtubers who goes deeper than that.

when did she get sliced and diced and why

abortion,
it was a whole thing

When did she like transformers? Fatty is like 10 years late.

Atta boy

She flaunts her sociology classes abit too much.

She wouldn't have a child unless she would get an A for killing it.

Bitches don't know shit about kino.

When I was in STEM I would have killed a busload of children to keep my 4.0 GPA.

Attention whore
>dude im bisexual but i don't date women
Then why tell people?

If I had a dime for every person who spoke like they know everything just because they took a philosophy class or a psych class, I'd have enough money to buy a gun and blow my brains out to stop from hearing them anymore

LGBT bonus points.

>They're probably just glad someone is talking around them even if it's just a recording.
That's the opposite of what autists do. That's just what normal people do when they're home alone.

pictured: the night lindsey got arrested and then hogtied

I enjoy her when she collaborates with the Nostalgia Critic, but I've found it harder to tolerate her standalone videos.

Somehow I completely forgot channel awesome existed until just now
High school was a strange time

>trashes miscegenation baby
/ourgirl/

They can't run facts forever. It hits them all eventually.

According to the report by the arresting officer she essentially threw a temper tantrum in the backseat of the car. She stomped her glasses on the floor, had to have her legs shackled because she was going nuts, and then started banging her head on the door to make it look like the cop had been rough with her and make herself the victim. I'm wondering if when she got to the jail they had to put her in the restraint chair

>she didn't seem like a total wreck compared to the other TGWTG types

She was smart enough to quit that shitty site a while ago.

she cucked todd and killed a baby fuck her

“Television & Film”

Her face in that photo looks like she's trying to force out a jagged shit

Apparently Mara Wilson stopped being friends with her after Ellis made a scene in a cafe by ranting at some strangers at another table because they said something racist.

baby killer fuck that hoe

Shed does. She knows more about film theory and criticism than every one of you little faggots in this thread combined.

Who gives a fuck about film theory though?

truth is she's most patrician than 99% of Sup Forums posters

Sauce?

na she doesnt know more than me my autism is pretty checked when it comes to filmographic kino's

Bragging about going to film school and learning film theory is like bragging that you're an expert in cartoons. It's cool that you have a hobby but what use is it? What is she doing with that knowledge?

holy shit dubs and real capture this guy is pretty autistic impressive

nice dubbos

She always came off as a high-strung bitch. But then again, most of the former TGWTG women like JO and that one vampire lady are really angry and unstable. With the ironic exception or Iron Liz. And Marzgurl, I guess.

All her shot is about man hating and third wave feminism. It's disgusting

shut the fuck up normie

postin

where the fuck do you get this info

kek, I believe it.

Why do these people either put no effort into their appearance or effort into making themselves look as bad as possible?
They're in the public eye.

All liberals are annoying

I am made uncomfortable by the fact she is likely more intelligent than me.