Thor Ragnarok

This is the Kung Pow of our time

Sweet! What video game is this?

Except for the funny part

just saw it. pretty good

best comedy 2017 desu

If it’s so great, Then why don’t you stream it?

i love how the suits in charge of marvel jumped on the electro/synthwave/whateverwave fucking years too late. disconnected retards

I could stream it

...if i felt like iit

Its just now becoming mainstream though.

The movie first disguise itself as a comedy, and then goes full on Ragnarok towards the end, literally lost my shit senpai

IT'S THAT GOOD??? I'M AMAzed no wait seriously... the trailer seemded ok.

If I like Kung Pao chicken, will I like Thor: Ragnarok?

HAAAAAHAHAGAHAHAHA WOW WHAT A UNIQUELY HILARIOUS COMMENT. man, your upper lip is chewing gum

Thor is really the quipmaster of our time

Thor in god mode on the bridge was pretty neat

I'm surprised Marvel allowed it to be so different from the first two Thor movies. They were seriously so fucking boring

Hey guys I just watched this movie and it was THOR-larious HAHAHAHHA. no but seriously it was just a bunch of fun. lots of great jokes. only a normie wouldn't want to go watch this awesome, fun movie (in theaters).

>Movie is a miserable failure of a flick

>95% on RT

idk anymore if people is just retarded or Disney shills are this powerful

or maybe it's you

>implying I own Disney

>New Zealand: the character
He was seriously unfunny aside from a couple of lines, but people in my theater were laughing at the accent
Is NZ basically the joke here?

THAT'S A LOT OF THOR

Marvel claims to give the directors fairly free reign.

Are you American? I'm kiwi and I cringed so fucking hard at that.

Could be ....

Just came back from the cinema and this guy was everyone's favorite part of the movie. The accent had people in tears.

t. British

>implying this is out in Burgerstan

New Zealanders BTFO

>DUDE I LOST MY HAMMER LMAO, ALSO MY FATHER MIGHT BE DEAD BUT WHO CARES HAHA XD

Is that a good or bad thing

A film that should probably have the most character building and empathetic feelings turns into Asguardians of the Galaxy.

And your ass is a sperm bank, faggot.

Seriously don't understand what's so good about this film. Action is boring, jokes are lame, the screenplay is beyond terrible... I don't know what got into Kevin Feige to allow this bullcrap. Also, 95% in RT is definitive proof Disney is buying critics (and it seems like DC learned how to do it with the mediocre Wonder Woman this year too).

>Just got back from seeing RAGNOROK with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.
>Hell yeah bro I already bought my second ticket. This movie is an hilarious SUMMER ROMP that isn't afraid to get a little RAUNCHY.
>Took a girl to the movie and she way literally PISSING herself, this time though we are prepared with our own adult diapers. That's how funny this is.
>Butthurt CRITICS who are disconnected from normal people wouldn't GET it!!!!

Guardians 2 is a good film though. All of its characters have full, emotional story arcs, it has a pretty good villain, excelent pacing and good jokes. Ragnarok has neither of that, is pure thirteen year old comedy all of the time (LEL HULK IS NAKEEEEED) and zero story. Worst Marvel movie ever.

But its only getting big now?

Taserface was so forced my dude, and the Pac-Man part.
Theres a bunch of bad in GoTG 2, but if its better than Thor 3, then thats bad.

>thor
>god mode
>thor is a god
>god mode thor is just regular thor

>96% on RT
>but 7.7/10 score

>8.3 on imdb
>4.4 with top 1000 voters

haven't seen it, but can tell the movie is shit

there's a lot of forced stuff in GotG2, but it compensates with good story. Thor is just forced stuff.