Why was Billy so underutilized this season

Why was Billy so underutilized this season.

By far the most interesting and layered character, yet we only get one small glimpse of his home life and his showdown at the end was lame and poorly resolved.

Is Billy /ourguy/? I feel like he represents the average Sup Forums user

Yes he's /ourguy/. I think he'll get more screen time next season especially if Jonathan gets cut due to the actor being deported.

The jew fears the chad

I didn't think he could be any more of a Chad than when he was Jason Lee Scott, but he did it. By golly did he do it!

>Is Billy /ourguy/?
You mean the bit where he's clearly a closeted homosexual with daddy issues?

this

but he's still interesting

Never has a character handled a situation so poorly. It was all there for you bro.

>have qt younger stepsister and dickhead abusive dad.
>act all sweet and protective towards her, defend her from Daddies beatings.
>qt comes to rely and depend on you for love and affection
>grow closer and closer until the inevitable happens
>run away and start a new life with qt redhead waifu

Instead he acted like a dick to her at every opportunity, sperged out and drove her into another's arms.

Fuck me, situations like this are wasted on tv characters.

>qt
W R O N G

Putting an interesting character in your show and not using him just makes him annoying. Why is he here? Who cares? Why did they bring a girl into the party?

He is literally there to be a diversity nailing season 3 gay character.

>alpha chad only shown with one actual chick
>total disinterest in the high school girls (not acted like Steve)
>no romantic involvement with any females
>overt homo body language and lingering glances at Steve in the shower
>flirts expertly with Nancy's mom but then immediately gets in the car pissed off showing that it's an act
>his dad is a violent and overbearing homophobe who accuses him of being a faggot

There are more than a few hints at what they've got planned.
He is angry, closeted, afraid of his father. So many things to overcome next season so the SJW twerps can gush over how progressive it is to have a tough white guy actually be gay.

and they never said WHY they moved from CA except for when Max said it's Billy's fault but Billy accuses her back saying it's her fault.
I'm guessing Max caught Billy with another boy and told the parents, so they moved to a small town so that Billy can't get into 'teh gay' without people in the town noticing.

He's so cute with that mascara and fake masculine persona. No homo ofc

Why does repression from authoritarian homophobic father leads to homosexual behavior?

>implying you wouldn't

How come when that spore thing jizzed in the cops face it knocked him out and why wasn't Dustin knocked out aswell when he got sprayed?

this is totally right, fucking hell.

Spot-on analysis.

he panicked, that's all
he still had his mask/bandanna on

Billy is fucked in the head from years of abuse. At first I thought they were going to be spies or some shit when the conspiracy theorist was mentioning them, and the docs/scientists were serious about other idiots opening gates to the other side. Will they ever elaborate what the fuck happened to Billy to make him an asshole. Does he become a good guy by season 3? He seems shameful with his sister when he puts his head down after looking at her the last time we see him. Billy also mentioned something about her fucking this all up for them which at one point made me think Max might have been another MKUltra victim or some shit. Why the fuck were they put in this season?

>By far the most interesting and layered character
Literally not though?
At first he's shown as a closeted fag who compensates by being overly aggressive, so of course you assume he's gonna turn out to be tormented but redeemable. And then in the end, nope, he's actually just a big angry faggot.

>waifu
you use terms you don’t understand.

Billy+Steve fucking when?
Anyone have webms of the shower scene?

They thought they were making a bad character, they even had to force the "he's racist" shit to really seal it. Being hollywood jews they didn't realise that they were making a decent, layered and relatable character.

Were all american teenagers professional hair stylist in the 80s?

he's going to be banging milfs in season 3 so i don't feel bad for him at all

other way around

When you had no internet, game systems (that you could sink a whole day into) or smartphones. Grooming was for going out even for milk was important.

hahahaha he represents what you cellar dwellers whan to be, a buffed ADHD bully.. you have to leave your comfort zone to be an asshole like him

but he likes other men ano- ohh...

If he's gay then why does he gladly fuck women?

He looks so much like Ulillillia

to prove to everyone else how not gay he is

Was anyone else waiting for billy to wake up all groggy at Will's house and go to the fridge for a drink only to get a dead demodog in his lap?

He looks so much like Gannicus from Spartacus

>*looks directly into the Camera*
>You should stay away from those fucking porchmonkeys, we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>Peels out in Camaro

What the fuck?

That would have been funny.
He kind of does

yes

they sold lots of hair spray back then

they really pussed out not having him call that nigger a nigger

>Need to grab some milk
>Spend an hour making your hair perfect in the mirror
>Mailman calls you a cuck anyways

I-is he balding?

Yes he looks like an anglo cuck

>By far the most interesting and layered character,
He was just every 80s teen movie bully. Yet another asshole who treats people like shit because his dad beats him. The only difference was the Red Ranger acting like he was a closeted homosexual.

Holy shit you're right.

My biggest problem with him was that he had no payoff whatsoever. They did a couple of interesting things with him: build him up as this giant douchebag you love to hate and humanize him by showing how his home life impacted his behavior. All this had a couple of very obvious but satisfying payoffs.
First would be paying off his hateable side and getting killed by a demodog, which is what I thought was gonna happen when they put the dog in the fridge, I figured it would turn out it was only passed out and the cold(which it was established they liked) would bring him back, then when Billy showed up and started stirring shit, it would attack and kill him.
The second would be a redemption arc, basically the same scenario but when the dog attacks, Billy sacrifices himself to save everyone else.
The last would involve him surviving and teaming up with the good guys, working out his issues in the process, not nearly as interesting because it would just mirror Joe's arc from the first season.
Instead we get some non-resolution mess where he beats Joe to a bloody pulp, bringing nothing interesting to their rivalry, he's tranquilized and gets intimidated while he's semi-conscious so you're not even sure it had any effect on him and he... learns his lesson? We're not sure what happens, we only get a shot of him where his sister gives him a mean look. What his reaction means is anyone's guess.

He looks like a Beta. Look at his eyes.

why didn't he fuck her right there in the kitchen

good scene b t w

Interesting? Fuck it was hard to watch him try and act. Actually the whole show was cringe.

I was legit expecting this to happen, only to tell Mike that he fucked his mom.

>Fags won't stop projecting there homo lust on billy.

Chads only fuck girls SORRY BOYS.

I thought they would. He is from California. He probably had to deal with packs of nigs all the time

Jesus Christ, you retard. You don't need gaydar to know that Billy's a fag.

California is super liberal though.

What's even better is they have the same posting style as the Finn Wolfhard pedophiles. They do a horrible job blending it. I hope they burn in hell tonight.

Not in the 80s brah

wow. so brave.

They honestly did. There's no way a guy beating on that kid in the 80s wouldn't have called him a nigger. You know he was thinking it, that's why he was beating him but no, can't trigger the snowflakes watching Netflix with realistic language.

Billy should mentor toothless next season. It would be like Krotie kid 3

I haven't watched season 2 yet, but was that guy in the first season? I don't remember him at all.

Cali went Republican in every single 80s election.

he's gay though

No he's new in season 2.

>S1
>create chad villain
>he turns out to be the most likable character and a meme phenom
>S2
>create new chad villain

gg duffer bros

Reagan was the last Republican presidential candidate to win Cali. You can blame the influx of spics he granted amnesty to for that.

Thanks, OP's choice of words confused me.

Maybe it turned out he didn't want Max to go out with Lucas because he wanted to fuck him? He wasn't being a racist, he was just being jealous that his sister got a boy before he did.

if they can say faggot they can say nigger, and they said faggot.

>get triggered because character doesn't use a word
>call others snowflakes

lol

Factually incorrect.

His evil father said faggot. They're going to redeem this closeted fag next season and they can't do that if he called that boy a nigger because the audience will never forgive him for that.

You completely missed the point. Here, let me reiterate it.

WHY DIDNT ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS TELL ME HE IS THE RED RANGER

fuck you guys are right they are going to make him a queer. There isn't any fags on this show and modern shows always have a homo

i get this, but its just kind of unrealistic. or atleast have him call him a faggot to show his father directly through him, although that would be ham fisted and hes gay so itd be put of character

>REEEEEEEEE

lol

I didn't even notice because the mascara and drag queen wig threw me off.

I was hoping for a winona gag with it at the end, but that would have been funny too.

They did show the impact his father's abuse was having on him with his abuse of Max. A lot of the things he said to her were things his father said to him.

FINGER LIKING GOOD!
I LOVE KFC
Mmmm!
Yummy in my tummy.

GAY