I've ... checked digits you people wouldn't believe. Eight repeating numbers on fire right where the Bateman points...

I've ... checked digits you people wouldn't believe. Eight repeating numbers on fire right where the Bateman points. I watched user get dubs in response to a post where user got trips in response to a post where user got quads in response to a post where user got quints. All those moments will be lost in archive, like tears in rain. Time to get banned.

giv dubs

giv luv

>Is this checking if I've got dubs or if I'm a lesbian, Mr Deckard?

trips

>Time to get banned

pure kino

ABSOLUTE

Repeating digits

nigger dubs

The world is built on a wall that separates kind. Tell either side there's no wall, you've bought dubs

>How many times have you told me that story? About those dubs?

Shit thread

Better thread

Check these dubs

if dubs I'm gay

I've... seen things Sup Forums wouldn't believe. Trolls on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched faggots glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All these... shitposts... will be lost, in time. Like... piss down the drain
Time to post

what's up with this meme with mark being in vietnam photos?

Vietnam Fucking Shits

It's well known at this point. All you would need to do is some googlefu.

The 'Tears in the Brain' speech means a lot more to me because I have early onset Alzheimer's. I can feel the memories leaving me, slipping through my fingers, I want to cry anytime someone brings up something and I just don't remember any of it. I find myself confused at the most ordinary things, I want to fix myself, but I can't. I can just sit back and wait for everything that was me is lost to time, only remembered by others.

Can I ask you a personal question? Have you ever checked singles by mistake?

Fuck you, kike

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Edris Ilba

checked dubble dubs