Is this justified?

Is this justified?

>current marvel
>a straight, caucasian white male can only be evil

yes. it is

Nope.

The "next event that will change everything" was announced in the middle of an "event that will change everything".

It is sad that Marvelfags buy everything. It would be good to see it selling bad.

They're going to tarnish one of the greatest Captain America stories of all time with a shitty overpriced event that can basically be whittled down to, "DA SECRET EMPIRE CONTROLS DA PRESIDENT, DAS WHY ERRYBODY IS RACISS AND SHIIEEET"

A story that masterfully took cracks at Nixon's corruption without ever once having referred to Nixon by name or face. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is under the hood by the end of it.

Fuck Marvel and fuck liberals.

>a straight, caucasian white male can only be evil
We've no reason to believe HYDRA!Cap is straight. He could be fooling Sharon just like he's fooling everyone else in the world.

Only if Cap legit wins and they keep that as the status quo for at least the next two years. four if they want to play into the Trump angle.

>Is this justified?
I don't know, but it's all we got left.

Captain HYDRA is gay for Zemo

I'm more surprised how the Red Skull turning Steve evil actually pays off today

>four if they want to play into the Trump angle.
You mean 8.

You mean 32. We still have Pence and Bannon.

/thread

Well he seems like he's at least cares about her just by the way he jumped Taskmaster for hurting her.

But yeah he's hella gay for Zemo now, Helmut should be happy.

heel face turns in sexuality only applies to hero characters, like iceman

>without ever once having referred to Nixon by name or face
Because the editors would have never allowed it.

Sup Forums please leave

In fact, there's more proof for him being gay than straight what with all the StevexZemo shipping going on.

America should just adopt Russia's electoral system. That was Trump and Bannon can just keep alternating until Trump's kids can take over.

No, I don't see how this is even going to work when Marvel tarnished Captain America's image by making him a brainwashed Hydra Agent a few months back. Cap just doesn't have the moral highground to pull this off.

Where is my Zemo/Steve fic and art dammit.

>skrull invasion but replace the skrulls with hydra instead

>A story that masterfully took cracks at Nixon's corruption without ever once having referred to Nixon by name or face

I mean, but what's the difference? It's still heavily implied it was Nixon either way. This only further emphasize that Marvel was always on the side they're on now. Meaning why did you even get into it, if you already knew they were leftist?

6/10 troll, it made me reply, but it's full boo hoo hoo shit.

I dunno, the way the comic handle it makes Nixon looks more ballsy.

> Implying he won't have a change of heart and truly became Captain America, thwarting Red Skull plans

>leftist?

Marvel are not leftists,
AT ALL, is the same neoliberal pro interventionism propaganda it has been since the 70s.

PC crap isnt right or left wing crap

Unfortunatley most slash-fic art comes outta tumblr and they don't seem to like the Stemo ship. All they do is bullshit Stucky and StevexTony garbage.

Good luck convincing anyone on either side that that's the case.

Captain America will be fine... They'll handwave it away with a new Nomad run

Captain Marvel on the other hand? She's fucked thanks to Civil War II

And if The Oath's anything to go by, she's going to be beyond fucked in Secret Empire

this is trashh

I miss when my heroes were actually, you know, heroes. Is it too much to ask for that these days?
DC doesn't count, because Rebirth(well, Superman and WW) have been pretty solid

>Civil War II
>Secret Inv... erm Empire

Dark Reign 2 confirmed with Hydra taking over the US govt.

>Marvel events
>justified ever