How would James have directed BladeRunner 2049?

How would James have directed BladeRunner 2049?

Sneed

poorly.

>James muh 80s Rolfe

3 hours of Blade Runner (played by Mike Matei) shitting on his face while screaming cursewords

more cuckolding

James actually has good taste. He could literally do something great if he had the budget and control.

spbp

>good taste

>when contrarianism comes full circle that you unironically claim one must have bad taste because said person doesn't love Pulp Fiction or Donnie Darko
top jej

So he has to love two movies you like to be able to say he has good taste? What kind of autism is that? He also said in the same video he doesn't like Godfather Part 2 and the Big Lebowski but you use Donnie Darko as your example? That movie is shit.

he doesnt even understand the shining or pulp fiction. he is beyond retarded when it comes to movies

>Big Lebowski
is redd!t leaking?

>is reddit leaking
no I just said Donnie Darko was shit. Average redditor thinks the opposite

Deepest lore

>don't even be 10 years old before the decade ends
>DUDE SUCH AN 80's CHILD REMEMBER THOSE GAMES AND CARTOONS THAT I DON'T EVEN REALLY REMEMBER ONCE I PLAY/WATCH THEM AGAIN
Why do people do this? It's even worse with kids born in the mid-90's desperately wanting to call themselves 90's kids.

Mike's girlfriend has the face of a man

I honestly pity you for caring about something so trivial.

>thicker mommy wife
fuck me i wish i was hitting that pussy

Not like it's something on my mind all day. I notice James and particularly Mike love to point out how much they're 80's kids despite having more genuine nostalgia for things from the 90's

I was born in mid 90's and I have more nostalgia for that era than anything from the early 00's

it's like a transgendered clit witch, what the fuck.

Which I find ridiculous. Imagine someone born in the mid 40's holding onto this nostalgia for stuff from the fucking 40's for most of their life. This premature nostalgia really only started happening with kids born since the 80's.

bump

>I have nostalgia

>It's a Mike and James talking about video games they were playing when they were 3 years old

>tfw 90s kid but was raised detached from all culture and allowed to form my own identity
Feels nice

>it's a ryan does a video by himself video

bootsy died for this

Justice when?

is wife would culturally enrich the movie

>dude dead nigger brains lmao

you're a fucking pleb

Was it rape?

>Its Ryan wears a shirt under a tracksuit and looks like he didnt take a shower for days episode

bump

Based s n e e d poster