This is Killer Frost. Say something nice about her

This is Killer Frost. Say something nice about her.

That version is dead

Why doesn't the cold make her nipples stick out?

She's cool.

She is very attractive in the sexual sense and I would like to respectfully have sex with her

She was in a car explosion.

But she intentionally crashes planes to land them. If a plane crash doesn't leave a scratch on her, a car isn't going to do much else.

Yeah, but that is like a silver age thing, where the OP pic is from a gritty more "realistic" version. She died.

Though I'm starting to wonder what the real Killer Frost is, seems every version is completely different from the last, especially in personality.

You have very pretty legs.

>silver age

user that book is from 1995. Here's a book from 2006 where she shoots herself into the sun and nearly puts it out. She didn't even exist in the Silver Age.

Are you confusing the fact that KF has been 3 different people for different personalities? Because they tend to stay pretty consistent. Crystal is the lovestruck man hater, Louise is the insane murderer, and Caitlin is the tortured one with a good heart. Brave and the Bold is the only one that really got that wrong when they gave Louise Crystal's personality, but every other time it's been pretty much solid.

Meh who reads I just watch shows

Doesn't heat make her more powerful though?

Literally make her god level in power, still often taken out with little effort?

POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT

It does. She needs it to live.

shes got a GREAT ASS

Killer Frost x Firestorm was my first ship

She should keep the dress

And Firestorm is Jason/Ronnie.

>>Try to pick up the issue today
>>Wasn't at shop
Booooo

>She should keep the dress

W R O N G

THIGH HIGHS

Dear diary

The thighs was fat

thighs were perfect

One does not preclude the other.

>this much denial
She will never show up in anything ever again. She is, by all intents and purposes, dead.

You do know she's a member of the Justice League of America, right?

I'm obviously talking about that particular version, dumbass.

Didn't wanna fap tonight.

history proves otherwise, homeboy

Elsa stole your look.

THICK!

How thicc can you go?

are you baiting me?

After this one is nudity, so won't be posted.

I like the DCSHG version of 'Killer' Frost.
She's cute CUTE!