twitter.com/antovolk/status/923209658025889792
youtube.com/watch?v=8fzWBNUr8Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/Ourguy/

>Brade Lunner

>has to watch a film three times to understand it

Literally /ourguy/

horey shet

You're a tasteless entry level drone that will never understand cinema on a genuine level. Like a woman but in a male
form

>watching movies one time

Name your top 10 movies made since 1980

that some shit a poser would say

Koji has the auts, just like us. Bless him.

Why wasn't the horse a unicorn? Missed an opportunity to tie it to the first one there.

kojikoji has great taste

>in a male
>form

Proof that Sup Forums contrarianism is literally autism

because there were six wooden animals

Rhino
Antelope
Cat
Horse
Elephant
Lion

>Ryan Gosling isn't in Death Stranding

Oh FUCK

you know if kojibo could get him in he would

It was a unicorn with its horn broken off

not only that but three times in 24 hours. The movie just came out over there in Japan yesterday

deepest lore

what? What does it mean?

>he was in the theater for 9 hours
Dedication like that will get you somewhere

R A C H E L

unicorn scenes aren't canon, m8

has she gone nude what or what

ive been waiting a millennia

Maybe he just really liked it you retard memespewing chucklefuck. I understood it the first time I watched but that didn't stop me from going to see it a second, third and fourth time.

K I N O

But her name is spelled Rachael.

this

>horse in hand
>3rd time

CHAPTER 3 CONFIRMED

Well, shit.

There was an aardvark too

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Kojima is the biggest pleb ever

No.

But is a Joi or a Luv fag?

>go see a special cut of Blade Runner 2049 with Kojima
>private screening room
>curtains open
>this plays:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpOwyvD2ecg

Yup

All the surface level praise makes sense now
it's fucking Sup Forumsedditors

someone ask him who is the /bestgirl/

United autists. The collective IQ of those 2 must be greater than 400.

Wrong.
He enjoys everything, he's not afraid of it, he's not some pseudo-intellectual Sup Forums poster that doesn't know anything about filmmaking except namedropping talentless obscure directors. He's actually made shit and met people in the industry

>Creator of Sons of Liberty
>A pleb

>I'll call them Sup Forums or Reddit, that'll get them for sure!

It's clearly Joi, how is that even a question? Luv was a fucking cunt. What the FUCK was her problem?

i saw good burger 8 times when i was a kid because i kept having to go with different kids

it got better every time

dude metal gear solid is one of the most patrician video games of all time

Buleido Lunnah

This. His disciplines make posts like but they NEVER discuss anything beyond pleb shit. It's a buzzphrase they use to save face

>disciplines

>He enjoys everything, he's not afraid of it

Wow, he has no discernible taste whatsoever? He just likes everything? What a claim. No wonder he's so good at writing a narrative! I always wondered.

you are retarded

>His disciplines
Top kekerino

this is why I take notes

he is legit tho

not only he have a mancrush on the goose
but he also loves american scifi to the bone actually hideo comes from hideo the tub grown ninja in neuromancer

But he likes assassin cunts, or so I've gotten from his games

>Goose
>Mads
>Reedus
Why is Kojima such a slut? He changes husbandos more often than he changes socks

honestly i want to eat this girl's ass

youre one of those people who thinks just because something is popular its automatically pleb. wrong again idiot lol.

>kojima

Fuck you kojima, you talentless hack, get away from my movies.

Kojima is too thick to understand good movies judging by his terrible stories in his games.

>3 times
Fucking casual.

I thought all the nerds loved Blade Runner. Why is it doing so shit at the box office?

lel
get this hack off my screen

the guy uses his company's allowance to fulfill his fantasy of hanging out with celebs

im glad Konami almost killed his career and i cant wait to see his next game flop (if hes ever going to release it)

Kojima is a pretentious idiot. Let MGS V stand as testament to that.

>watching a movie to 'get it' and not for the feels
McFuckingKillYourself

>youre one of those people who thinks just because something is popular its automatically pleb

Are you one of those people who doesn't understand the direct correlation between popularity and lack of quality? A huge number of films in the film industry are currently built around a model pandering to the lowest common denominator to maximise profits. This is common knowledge. Sure, once in a blue moon something genuinely good will be very popular, but as far as your average popular movie goes, it isn't just trash, it was fucking specifically and meticulously designed to be trash. You'd have to be the worst kind of naive dumbass to not realise this.

It's easy to watch some pretentious ""art""house drivel and think you're hot shit, lets see you try to make something

Kojima has made something

>x is bad because too many people liked it

The kind of nerds that like it are a minority

Bureido Runatsu!

you also lack reading comprehension and critical thinking apparently. basically common sense lol. have fun in life idiot.

>You are not allowed to criticize someone without making something yourself

Guess that puts all critics out of work.

Kojima is a hack.

That's what you thought I just said? You're retarded. Don't have opinions.

do people in other boards accuse people of being Sup Forums?

>with my horse in my hand

Kojima is basically like the "geeks" of today who buy merchandise to prove that they are geeks.

Yes, whenever someone is obnoxiously stupid he's usually told to go back to Sup Forums

Not really. Sup Forums has no culture of its own to spread. Cunts luke Sup Forums and Sup Forums do.

When they post something foot fetish or axilla related.

Yeah, footfags and pedos

Bane posters and people who use the word "kino"

>baneposters
umm no sweetie. baneposting is universal across the entire mongolian throat-singing forum

>sweetie

Sup Forums pls leaf

He say you bwade runnah!

HE SAY YOU BRADE RUNNAH

I was literally repeating that in my head after I watched 2049 even though that line was from the original

WHAT THE FUCK HE SHOULD BE WORKING ON DEATH STRANDING

Nerds don't go out so they won't see it until they can pirate it.

>in IRC and ask if anyone has seen Blade Runner yet
>1 person replies that yes and it was really good
>5 people reply that they heard it was good but haven't seen it yet
>1 replies that they forgot to watch it earlier and now that it is not screening on the good screen they are going to wait to pirate the bluray

pretty sure its because the movie theater experience isnt worth the money now.

>have to leave house and drive and park and shit
>$25 for ticket, popcorn, and 2 hours of movie

>just wait for it to pirate so you can watch in your comfy home on 64" tv

I mean, you're not wrong. I haven't seen it yet either because I am waiting for it to come up on my favourite private trackers :^)

I might go see it if it turns into a meetup with some mates otherwise not worth it, I dislike seeing films on the cinema vs at home. Much less comfy.

cinemas great with the sound and darkness and big screen, but im poor and dont feel like driving for 30 mins lol.

I dislike the sound at most cinemas, the bass is too high or something. Simultaneously it is too loud and hurts my ears but also I find it difficult to hear any dialogue. There are also no subtitles.
And I swear half the time the projector is incorrectly focussed because the image is never as sharp as I can get at home.

i've been seeing come quality webms around. is there a hq rip out there?

no, just promotional material that included scenes. Some was only released for China

>Luv "Fire again" scene:
streamable.com/pyts7
>Joi sex scene and Joi intro scene:
twitter.com/antovolk/status/923209658025889792
>Luv featurette:
youtube.com/watch?v=8fzWBNUr8Zo

there are some other character featurettes and promo vids floating around youtube, I think I saw the scene with Deckard running for his car and K smashing himself through the wall somewhere.

>that one shitty fucking cam upload

why the fuck is that the only one that exists? i remember watching a Logan cam bootleg that looked/sounded like 90% HD. why tf cant someone else do that?

the poster is way cooler in Pantsu letters

ah. i saw the chinese and figured they'd leaked it already.

You literally posted the one picture of luv that can persuade me she's best girl.

No woman has ever looked cooler than she does in that scene.

hes a pleb but at least he liked something good.