Let's keep it in one thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaMYvw4bHxc
youtube.com/watch?v=dzoVfpHP7mc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

B

bump

Why does Sup Forums shit on Lucas so much when he's one of the best characters on the show?

He's black and the redhead was just included to give the black a white girlfriend.

RACE MIXING RED HEAD

Is Beyond worth watching? I hate listening to child actors.

Come on now, i'm sure the sole purpose of bringing her in wasn't so she could hook up with the black kid.

>trying to imagine their redheaded nigger child

Into the Hawkins lab it goes.

Bros before hoes.

We need to talk about how shitty Bob's death was:
>almost makes it out of the lab, door is in plain sight
>instead of getting the fuck out, he stands there smiling at Joyce like a fucking retard
>gets jumped by one of the things out of nowhere
Also what the fuck happened to Dustin's turtle?

White boys BTFO

Is Dustin a sociopath? He is just constantly convincingly lying to people

nigga you actin like you don't know

I was going to post this

The whole season was full of characters doing dumb and retarded things. I'm kinda afraid they don't understand what makes first season good and now they'll just pump more money and more CGI

Also Kali is best gurrl

What's next for his career?

>watching cuckcore jewfantasy TV shows

nah i'm good

SMDH thanks Glumpfs America

can we talk about the insertion of a network superhero show filler episode immediately before the climax, ruining the pace entirely

it'd make more sense for her to go after Will imo

Curiosity, he was a mystery. Respect, out of all the boys she seems to be the less judgmental. Kindness, she needed it and he was very sweet. She could help flesh Will more as well.

>t. reddit

seeNo one liked that shit. I guess if you really think it sort of helps El's character. Even though we already know she's good it still does show her ready to kill a bunch of people and only stopping because of her morals. It wasn't necessary but THAT characterization is justified. However the episode itself wasn't necessary and didn't really help as we already know El wouldn't kill someone innocent and shit.

Eleven characterization : 7/10
Everything else about e7 : -100/10

youtube.com/watch?v=IaMYvw4bHxc

kek

>mfw I actually really don't give a fuck about the ginger and kang

I watch for Skellington

THIS! Will is just left with some random girl at the end, it's not even the one who was crying at his funeral. At least that would have made sense.

b-blacked amirite guys?

At least Will got a random girl, unlike someone else.

This show has become pure Jewish filth

Season 2 is awful, just makes season 1 worse by assosciation, will is a terrible actor and character, also they doubled down on the 80s which was the weakest part of the show. I'm on episode 6 and might just stop now.

Reminder that episode 7 is the most pointless episode in the entire series

Why did they let a woman direct chapter 7?

you could skip it and the only thing you'd be confused about in e8 is el's hairstyle and shoulderpads

what annoys me the most is Sup Forums posters criticize the redhead for kissing the black kid but won't shit on the black kid for being black

I mean Will had no time to bond with her at all, you know with the monster in him and all.

>nigger hooks up with potato niggress
how is this an issue?

1) The only new character that brought anything to the show was the poo with powers. She expands the mythos. Billy, max, bob all fucking worthless waste if screen time.

2) why are all the parents in the show(besides winona) total non-entities? "Oh my kid is gone for a few days no big deal". "Oh my son says some people are hunting for my cat I'm going to go join them" Total lie never mentioned again.

I don't think the people running this show have a fucking clue what they're doing. Insert every show in history that had one good first season and then became x more seasons of "things then happen more again after that".

Based Steve
Based Bob
Based Hopper

How much insight did Will have to see the Amgydala?

Because they knew it was the episode everyone was going to skip anyway. They even added flashbacks to it in ep 9 so if you skipped it Eleven's actions would still make sense.

I feel like the Lucas/Max relationship was done for diversity points, but I'm fine with it since Lucas was a much better character than in Season 1

i'm on the third to last episode and I might just not watch the rest

Keep going man. The next episode redeems the whole season.

Every fucking time. Does this ever not happen now?

Completely unrealistic, potato niggers are flat as a plank, while niggers lust only after diving in a bed of ass.

I like to think that you could just imagine an off screen adventure that she went on and fill in the gaps from there

The black kid can't change the fact that he's black. The ginger chose to burn the coal and now she has to pay the toll.

First for based scientist.
Also "oooh little exterminators!" was funny and made the ghostbusters stuff worthwhile.

I posted before reading the thread, I see I stopped just in time, at least I don't have to waste another 3 hours on this trash

Amygdala was the first thing I thought of when I saw that shadow monster.

>OH NOES A BLACK PERSON AND WHITE PERSON
what people should be saying is that hes written far too straight faced, which worked in season 1 when he was worried about will, but even around max hes just a plank of wood for the most part

best girl

honestly stranger things is pretty mediocre but it's so dumb reading comments here complaining how the show it's full of clichés
that's the point
it's a bunch of 80s references and tropes put together, that's its appeal, it's not supposed to be full of surprises and shocking moments

Thank god they didn't make him another ''muh ebil scientist'' character.

The "oooh little exterminators" line indicated the writers understood Ghostbusters better than the people involved with Ghostbusters: SJW ever will.

I was glad when he wasnt generic bad guy

Does the music feel overbearing to anyone else this season? I don't remember if it was like this last season, but it seems every scene has to have some famous 80s song playing. A few is fine, but it feels too much. Also there are way too many horror cliches as well. Jump scares and loud dramatic music jumps every other scene.

He will meet an arab guy in third season or something. Just wait and see.

They got soundtracks of classic 80s tunes to sell now and by God they're going to sell them!

This, he almost saved everyone in the building if only he hit that panic button once he saw the Demo-dogs crawling up to the lab

I'm legit worried for the actress. she obviously has weight issues and it's been revealed that her bf does coke
we need to help her

Not only did they have too many licensed songs in weird places, but the sexy synth like from the first season was literally all recycled. Same exact shit. I felt very gypped.

Their OST is 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=dzoVfpHP7mc

Are you not excited for Stranger Things 2: the Quest for More Money?

It should have just been a killing spree montage

I thought he would lead Bob to the demodogs when he was talking to him on the walkie talkie to get rid of him

Bob is fucking great. The rest were wastes of potential though. The indian chick was the weirdest thing, I mean she's the first thing you see this season you'd think she would be more important but she does basically nothing except tease season 3. I assumed the season was going to be about other escaped Akira kids and when Max and Billy got there I immediately thought they were involved and on the run. But that was wrong and Max contributed almost nothing aside from something for Lucas to do and Billy is just an asshole because his daddy is mean to him.

Also I like the joke that everyone's parents are uncaring idiots.

I thought the same, they really were playing with the Aliens tropes hard.

>alternate timeline where dustin gets the girl

Especially Mike's parents had intrusions into their homes last season because all the shit but they forgot completely about it

>"Oh my kid is gone for a few days no big deal"
I don't think the kids were ever missing more than one day(except maybe Mike but his parents clearly don't give a fuck).

> Also I like the joke that everyone's parents are uncaring idiots
It was the 80s. Parents really didn't give a shit where you were as long as long as you checked in every so often. As Mike's dad told Dustin, don't you realize my kids don't live here anymore?

I actually thought Will's actor was the best of the kids. Considering some of the constantly intense stuff he had to, he was pretty damn good.

When they started burning the tunnels for the first time for example.

>It was the 80s. Parents really didn't give a shit where you were as long as long as you checked in every so often
that explains all those forensic files episodes with kids involved

You don't need more than 3 crucial scenes to make it work.

1. Hears about Will. (done on the show) Ask his friends about it. (done on the show) Ask him directly. (he doesn't need to open up to her, but any hesitation would make her more curious)

2. She's "stalked" by Dustin/Lucas, but seeks Will instead. They bond quickly, brother finds them -> is aggressive because of all the rumors. (Not veiled unseen racism necessary, thus makes the brother less out of a caricature because it can be seen as real concern.) (Will realizes she also feels powerless and subjugated).

[Instead of 11/Mike/Max being weird af, Max/Mike scene could be about her being worried about Will, trying to learn more and be helpful; 11 instead of judging a normal friendly interaction that absolutely looked normal from the outside, could've found them whispering close to one another, and more serious and focused about something other than casual nonsense]

3. Reunion, awkward hug. She asks him for a dance and he reacts just like with the nobody, but looks happy instead of just õk.
Lucas and Dustin were both cucked. I'm kidding.
They would be a little disappointed then move on to compete on who could get a girl to dance with them first, this washes out the melodramatic tone the final scene had, though I really liked the scene with Nancy.

I'd downplay all the romances, tbqh.

It actually does which is why parents got super paranoid and clingy afterwards.

>that scene between Neil and Mike's mom
made my dick diamonds

acting-wise
will>>>>dustin>>mike>>max>>eleven>>>>>>>power gap>>>>>lucas

Can we actually discuss this show without getting?

>Sup Forums shit
>the show is bad but i watched the whole thing
>dude it's just 80s tropes lmao
>dude season 1 was better even though we hated it originally

>2)

kids being gone for a while was a thing well into the 00's. cell phones and the internet are still pretty recent establishments.

before i got a cell, i could call my parents from a friend's house and say i was staying over on a friday night. next day, "hey they're making tacos and now joe is coming over can i stay again?" and you got three days right there.

Did anyone else picture a really Jewish producer licking his lips behind the scenes shouting "Now kiss the black boy!" as he wrung his hands together jewishly. I'm sure there have been stranger things to happen in Hollywood.

>that scene between Billy and Mike's mom
>You must be here for Nancy
>Nancy's not really my type eyes her up
made my dick diamonds

Mike and Nancy's mom is unironically best girl.

I was shocked when I realized he is the Mad About You guy. Fuck, he's still the handsome young man in my mind.

Sup Forums is not for that and you know where to go if you want real discussion

So Sup Forums is mad about how film and television tends to objectify women by making them plot devices. Got it. Very progressive of you guys.

>calling lucas a bad actor
>putting max above eleven
>putting MAX above eleven
>putting M A X above eleven
no

millie bobby brown can't act she only knows how to look sad and thoughtful

season 1:

Eleven > Mike > Dustin > Lucas > Will

What was the point of making Max such a big deal in the beginning only to have her be relationship fodder with zero development by the end?

Considering how much her personality contrasts between El's personality, yes, I'd say she can act really well.
Max was extremely generic. There was nothing particularly grabbing about her character and her performance is as good as any of the extras.

Exactly, they named a fucking episode after her only for her to be relationship fodder

Slice of Life episodes in the beginning needed more padding.

She's overrated, as in she can't carry an ep on her own (7), but her scene with Hopper was great. She can become great.

I think all the kids are great, Netflix was really lucky. The weakest are Max and Jonathan, though.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND user. DIVERSITY.

watch her scene on top of the bus
you can't find a scene like that for mbb cause she only knows how to look worried and nervous

Will > Dustin > Lucas > Mike (only good scene this season was argument with hopper) >>>> Power gap >>>>> Eleven > Max

>The "oooh little exterminators" line indicated the writers understood Ghostbusters better than the people involved with Ghostbusters: SJW ever will.
this, to be onnist