JSA Pt. 1

Going to do as the title says and post Geoff Johns' run on JSA. If someone could post the appropriate reading order it would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I'm just going to post all the issues I have in sequential order (should be entire series).

Other urls found in this thread:

tracker.opentrackr.org/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce/
libgen.io/comics/seriestable.php?series_hash=c6aa49357c26e238916748022b30d7c3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous Storytimes are here.

Joe Casey Superman
Past Planetary Threads
Prior Authority Threads Here
Heading home meow!

>starting with the second volume
Off to a bad start already.

you couldn't wait like a monthish for me to finish Starman

I don't know the technical order. I just have the 3 omnibuses (omnibi?).

Sorry, I had another user in one of my past threads request this.

JSA>JLA

This isn't even the beginning of Johns' run.

Go off the omnibus order. If you can't find it I'll look through my copies for you.

I've been reading through the entire history of the JSA and am not up to this point yet, so I unfortunately won't be reading along. But this is essential reading for any Sup Forumsmrade.

Oh jeez. This is the one where did that shitty 'Fourth Reich' that went around killing old american themed heroes and their families? Utterly shitty park massacre,

Damn. That's heavy.

Word. This was a little before he nosedived.

...Is Johns Dax Novu?

You needed to start on volume 2 beginning with James Robinson's first few issues, then going into Johns/Goyer. This is towards the end of his run and not as great.

>Time to defy gravity
Wow I just got that

becomes even more obvious when you look at her costume later on, since it's got a whole witch motif going on

Where's teh rest of it?

loved the artwork on powergirl
actually the jsa got me hooked on powergirl (and not just as eye candy)

Can't wait for Thy Kingdom Come

Peeps seem to be complaining and not wanting me to keep going because I didn't do the precursor issues or something like that. So I'm thinking about just switching to The Boys instead and I'll focus on getting the remaining issues sometime later (although I can't guarantee when I will revisit this series).

that's a bad idea, since people will just think you're a flake for doing so

If you were looking to do ALL of Johns, you missed by about 7 years. His run started very shortly into the first volume of JSA that debuted in 1999. You did ask for an appropriate reading order, so not really your fault. If you want it to be comprehensive, you'd want to start with the Morrison-era JLA story "Crisis times Five!", then start with the 1999 JSA - Johns starts in issue 5. You can pull the issues you need from getcomics.info.

Fuck. I thought this was the JSA thread

All I have are issues 1-26 and the annual.

I'm not sure how many seeders this has, but:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:378103bd5165411f830c5b8d0b4dcbc255253501&dn=Justice Society of America 1991 2011 Scans+Digital&tr=tracker.opentrackr.org/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce/

Alternatively, here's the Libgen:
libgen.io/comics/seriestable.php?series_hash=c6aa49357c26e238916748022b30d7c3

Well, like I said, you can pull the v1 JSA issues from getcomics.info, it's a pretty solid archive site. (They have Morrison-era JLA too, if you feel like digging for that storyline.)

You missed like 90 issues.

Cool beans.

I remember the first time reading this, and how uttlerly jarring that was. You go from to a woman splitting children in half. What is with Comic Book writers with having no consistent sense of tone?

AWWW FUCKING SHIT YEAH!!!

You're not wrong.

>If you want it to be comprehensive, you'd want to start with the Morrison-era JLA story "Crisis times Five!", then start with the 1999 JSA - Johns starts in issue 5.
any other series worth keeping in mind for this(or mini-series or one shots)?

>I'm gonna fuck your brains out