What are some films about becoming a man?

What are some films about becoming a man?

Sup Forums is the least masculine, manly bunch to ever exist in human history

What is this image trying to tell me?

>Sup Forums are all the ugly weird people no one likes
makes sense

You live in Sydney, faggot? Wanna meet up and fight?

This dude looks like a human pepepoopoo

imagine thinking anybody who uses Sup Forums regularly isn't incel

That tradition is not only outdated but shunned by society now and to try and live a traditional life of marriage and family is self destruction. Women don't have any definition of cheating. Sex to them is a recreational activity to be indulged in as often as possible with as many high status partners as possible, whether they are married or not. Simultaneously, they both have no work ethic and are incapable of any kind of intensive labor, and society has encouraged them to rely on a man's income to survive to match.

So fuck off, collect neetbux, get blasted and jack off to hentai every single day, and disrespect women as much as possible until balance is restored to society.

Why is this picture saying it's redpilled to ignore women but bluepilled to be mgtow?

>Jews and feminists are responsible for the extinction of the white race!
>What do you mean I can't marry a holographic reproduction of my favorite actress?!

Sup Forums logic.

take that back

>only one post into a thread and this guy is already triggered

jeez man take a break

It looks like it's physically difficult for him to push those fat fingers together

>Please dont deport me seƱor Trump

>Sup Forums is full of cucks! I'm gonna go tell r_thedonald!

Why do you hate Mexicans?

Because you have poor comprehension skills.

>Can't see obvious fallacy
>blindly defends without reasoning

Good job Sup Forums

because theyre dirty ugly stinking subhuman fucking apes, you dumb poltard

autism

True solace is found in brotherhood.

Why is it that everytime the left wants to sound cool, they just write like a caricature Sup Forumstard? Can someone explain this to me?

look at the image again you fucking retard
it's not our fault ur an idiot

The woman in the picture is the one saying it's bluepilled. The jew mtgow = bluepill image thing in her speech bubble is commonly posted in mgtow threads on Sup Forums.
If you are done embarrassing urself please leave.