On a scale of suicide squad to The Dark Knight- where will this fall?

On a scale of suicide squad to The Dark Knight- where will this fall?

Barely above Suicide Squad

Suicide Squad.

Studio meddling always ends in failure.

i doubt it will be as bad as S-S, but not much better

>dark knight considered the best
>not watchmen

>watchmen
>good

Right into the toilet.

>OMFG, Zack Snyder is a giant poopy head and everything he makes is garbage

Grow up

its gonna be a huge mess.

>edgy nu metal/icp/hot topic/snyder fags will hate it because it isnt dark and gritty, so at least a third of them wont come out to see it.
>whedon/mcu fags wont be happy because reddit quips cant fix snydershit

its gonna bomb HARD, especially after raganork. normies will be disappointed in the overt comedy in that, so when JL starts getting really shitty reviews (like 30% on rt or less), they will not risk seeing another film they think they will be disappointed with, esp knowing that force awakens will be coming out soon after and the anxiety they will have about that sucking as well.

it makes 600-660 ww.

They should have done a stand alone film for some of the characters first

all they did was one movie for WW and Superman

Those were pretty good too.

What happens at this point, do i sense a reboot down the line, or will they just give up and let marlel run the show.

So like Batman vs Superman level of mediocre

>Dark Knight
>Man of Steel
>Batman Begins
>Spiderman
>Incredible Hulk
>...
>...
>Watchmen
>Suicide Squad
>Batman vs Superman

The only redeeming thing about Watchmen was The Comedian and Rorschach. One of whom gets killed at the start.

no way worse.

it's tone will be all over the place, the snyder scenes that are still in there will come off as unintentionally campy, silly, or corny paired up with joss's quip scenes. the film will loose all weight. snyder's films are total shit but they're tonally the same so they make sense. having whedon's stuff there will make all of snyder's stuff read like the martha scene, its gonna be brutal.

It was garbage my man

>muh squid
cringe

oh no no no

You mean on a scale of SS to BvS

SS > BB > TDKR > TDK > Watchmen > MoS > BvS

The Dark Knight Rises

Like an oscar?

Makeup was probably the only thing WB didn't mess with

This whole scene is cgi meh.

why is total shit on both sides?

It's on one side, that's SS.

BvS is a masterpiece.

Batman Begins

Could you imagine what your average black male in his late teens/early20's would do if he had super powers?

>putting Incredible Hulk over anything

Maybe it beats Suicide Squad, but the theatrical release of IH was mutilated by the studio too.

>Dark Knight
>Dark Knight Rises
>Batman v Superman
>Batman Begins
>Watchmen
>
>
>
>
>Incredible Hulk (tomahawk version with the attempted suicide scene in)
>Suicide Squad

Why is cyborg a main character?
is it token

I think it'll be decent at the very least. BvS wasn't great, but DC were just getting started so it's understandable. On the other hand Wonder Women was more polished, better executed, and overall just really good. I imagine this will be as good if not better than that.

its always token

That's a shame

barely above the Shazam movie starring Sinbad

spot on

I hate this. DC should have had him star in a Teen Titans movie. Hell, skip JL and start with Teen Titans with JL in the backgrou d.

>tfw there has never been a good live action DC movie

>oh no no no
please no! We can't take another oscar this year!

Well considering BvS was a colossal failure because it took them way too much fucking time to start the story and they have three additional origin stories to create along with the current villain and superman coming back

I think it's safe to say it's fucked

They're abandoning the cinematic universe and they'll focus on standalone movies. DC movie studios really are on suicide watch.

It will transcend film as we know it and redefine the terms "capeshit" and "capekino," with "capeshit" henceforth just becoming shorthand for "every comic book movie that isn't Justice League." This will even refer to Snyder's earlier offerings as well, for such is the nature of becoming an Ascended Master - each new achievement renders all past achievements only prologue to the grandeur of the Great Work.

Snyder has yet to disappoint us.

>SS > BB > TDKR > TDK > Watchmen > MoS > BvS
you got the brackets wrong there, buddy

SS < BB < TDKR < TDK < Watchmen < MoS < BvS

wrong

this isn't snyder

true

I don't understand why these film critics hate him so much. It has become very personal to them to delegitimize Snyder in every way possible. It's a witch hunt.

This. BvS adds a mythic element to superheroes sorely lacking in other films. Snyder really loves his old legends and Terrio's passion for literature shines through. It's so much more than they cynical Dark Knight films. It's about mankind's creation of deities.

It's about idealism in a world where good and bad aren't fluid, but static and unchanging, and where neither good not evil is the default of life but is something born of conscious intent or negligence.

This is in direct opposition to what other movies do - paint everythign as either destiny or unimportant.

This is what makes MoS and BvS a close relative to the greek myths - the glory of man, not the circumstances.

Worse than both easy.

>slow mo
Not even worth any price

Someone post the awful cgi webms including cgi car ahahahaha

My guess is that Whedon edited out Snyder's childish nonsense and plot holes, and restructured his godawful storytelling into something passable. Re-shot a few quips, and will turn in a crowd pleaser.

Difference is the Gods are not as forgiving as Batman.. well Hercules saved Prometheus but Batman forgiving Superman still makes no sense when he wanted to kill him throughout movie

MARTHA

who even are those chumps?

>Batman forgiving Superman still makes no sense
It makes perfect sense if you go by the very first scene of the film and how Bruce perceives Superman in the Metropolis battle.

>the Gods are not as forgiving as Batman..
true
> Batman forgiving Superman still makes no sense when he wanted to kill him throughout movie
you're looking at it the wrong way. Batman does not view killing superman as a violation of his no-kill rule - he thinks it's an unavoidable act, and hence not something that affects his moral stature. His reason to kill superman is the completion of an objective, and this is protecting the world from superman's inaccountability. but when he understand that even superman is a man, is alive, has a mother, has someone he cares about that would run up to the batman in fury to save the man she loves - that is what changes his mind. Not that he was no longer a liability or that he couldn't destory anything - but that he was a man too, not an alien, and that he could be persuaded and shown the rtueth, just like he ( superman ) had shown him ( batman ) with a single word.

quick question, where the fuck is Superman? As if I was already not that interested when I though it had superman, without superman this is a no watch for me guaranteed.

Going to be resurrected

WW and Man of steel (being better than iron man 1 and 3 , thor 1 -2, age of ultron, and captain american 1 and w.s, Doctor Strange , and spiderman homecoming) they have some plot holes, but whatever.

>On a scale of suicide squad to The Dark Knight- where will this fall?
Probably just a step below Man of Steel, but a full Dark Knight above BvS.

Also, scales from "movie" to "movie" are retarded

Watchmen wasn't very good, though. It's not terrible, like SS. Just not good.

It's not token.
Cyborg was made part of JLA in The New 52 as one of the main characters. This kind of shit happens all the time in comics.

The commercials make it look like Power Rangers.

>happen
It was token in the comics, though.

He was better with the titans.

Do you mean on a scale from overhyped shit to overrated shit? Because TDK is overrated shit, just a friendly reminder.

The three on the right might outweigh the two on the left. Or it will tank.

above BvS and WW

why do all the posters look like shitty 90's superhero movie posters? I can't help pbut think of this poster whenever i see the justice league poster

Well fucking said.

Both of these. Comic canon is nebulous as fuck and always will be. IIRC Rebirth Superman is dead, but Original Superman from before New52 is back. I dunno, I haven't followed comics in forever so I'm probably wrong about the Supers stuff.

Thanks!

I've seen a cut of it a month ago in a secret screen test. You probably won't believe me but here goes without spoilers.

It's a weird one, it's very easy to spot when Snyder is filming and when whedon is. It felt like 75% snyder and 25% Whedon to me more or less. The tone brutally jumped from grimdark to goofy childish several times. honestly it felt strange and I did wrote about it in my feedback.

The vfx weren't completely finished, some scenes weren't fully rendered, however some looked great, others not so much, cyborg's photo-compositing looked pretty bad imo, Civil War's iron man type of bad. Now I have to say the scope was at times pretty crazy visually. But it's not really bringing anything new either. It's a lot of money on the screen for sure but that's it.

The plot is a bit shit, but hey it's a superhero movie anyway, they all are kind of shitty desu. Oh and aquaman I fucking hated him. over the top over acting trying so fucking hard to be cool but completely bland and predictable. His wife as a very nice ass though.

The thing with Bruce is he'd let his obsession take charge, and when he's not reining it in, the "Bat" really does want blood, and will justify it by whatever means necessary. He'd let it off its leash once before, and that made it just that much more difficult to reel it in. At the end of tbe day, hewas more at war with himself than Superman.

That's what his bat-dream was about: turning his back on the truth and letting his obsession to consume him.

>where will this fall
sub-catwoman tier

Anyone who even gives a shit isn't credible in the first place.

When will capeshit just die.

I heard it's really bad

Basically over 70% of the film is Whedon now with all the reshoots

They have screwed over Snyder