Rejects his boss

>Rejects his boss
>Rejects Luv
>Rejects Mariette
What the FUCK was his problem?

Wanted to be a real human bean

He went MGTOW wizard, ascended beyond 3D whores, and attained pure holo waifu.

he was in love with his digital girlfriend Joi and he would feel bad if he cheated on her

>tfw no holographic waifu
Why even live?

if you had to obey and say yes to almost everything why pass up the chance to say no?

If he's going to fuck a roastie, he might as well get a whore and project is waifu onto her.

His boss viewed him as an object and only wanted robot dick
Luv was trying mindgames on him
Mariette was literally just trying to fulfill a mission

He knew those three bitches didn't love him, which is what he was hoping for. Someone that'd consider him special

This scene was probably the most iconic out of the film.

no this was

There were no tits or dirty fucking, it sucked, Deckard straight up raped his bitch and told her to love him in a very threatening manner which leaves me to believe he's a real human being.

I disagree but still good.

Were the women not emotions/interactions with women?
>Love
>Joy
>Motherhood
>Lust

Deckard and Rachel had zero chemistry in the film and their relationship was forced as hell. They hated eachother in real life too, which makes sense

it makes zero sense why she wants to be with him or why he decides to protect her, its absolutely out of blue, the movie would have been better ending on the rooftop with that awesome shot of Gaff and his iconic line.

Seems like Sean Young doesn't get along with many people

>give me bewbies and sexx l'maoe

>Deckard is literally raping someone
>passionate 80s sax love theme plays

I wonder how common a house call that was for the hooker.

also in my fanfic cut world, it would have made more sense for Deckard to return to his apartment and find Rachel has slit her wrists and died, the he gets a promotion after deciding to stay on the force and he tells a humorous tale over drinks to Gaff and Emmett Walsh about how he forced her to fuck him, they clink glasses and Deckard smirks with a "I love this job!" with a freeze frame then fade out

graphic sex scenes ruin movies. fight me

I'm not arguing but it's about time we get some sweaty goose ass pumping vigorously in IMAX detail

Was rape in a deleted scene

Did he lose his virginity when he banged the patrician's waifu

...ok

The scene was done with taste and purposely so. It further contradicts the Joi in who we see completely naked with 'soulless' eyes

Yeah, I jack off to sex scenes in film because the production quality/high status of people involved appeals to my sexual autism, but usually only if it's a film I'm never going to see or appreciate. Hardcore fucking is a different aspect of life that rarely translates well to film, and usually comes off as cheap/clumsy/insincere.

the sex scene is the best scene of the film, the giant joi scene will probably become the most iconic. its probably the most emotional as well.

the way joshi tries to protect him at multiple points later in the film wouldn't make any sense if she genuinely just saw him as a tool

All of the emotions are corrupted. Luv isn't love. Joi doesn't bring joy.

>>Rejects Mariette
who thef uck was mariete

>it makes zero sense why she wants to be with him

she's a literal child and he forces himself on her

This scene was supposed to be longer...many scenes were really slow, but this scene was over very fast I have no idea why

The prostitute

you just reiterated my point lol

Where is this footage from? I thought this was one of the scenes they were deliberately not showing footage from because it's one that needs to really be seen on the big screen to appreciate

china marketing

Oh yeah and lust was an ugly sjw

Hate sex is the best sex.

Of course they gotta whip out the scenes like that in promotional material in order to get the Chinamen interested

You literally have art celebrities doing work and sponsoring this like they would prada for normies

>that ugly yapper rat
Dropped.

and yet great for series like spartacus or game

Do you find it funny that I agree with you?
Because I literally just agreed with you.

>not being faithful to your 2.5D waifu

You don’t deserve to call yourself a man.

the :thinking: gif made me think it was sarcastic

Okay.

This was literally the only good thing about it, why do people on here like this shit film?

soon lad, we are almost there

Why did this huge hologram ad help him make such a realization about himself and push him to help Decker?