Ava's Demon

'It's your boy' edition

www.avasdemon.com

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/200590473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And that's all for today. Michelle tweeted that there's another update on Thursday.

Finally out of the hiatus. It felt like we'd never get regular updates again.

anyone figure out what he's saying? looking at runes, i think i can make out "jotus mod??", can't figure out what the last 2 are supposed to be

you assume we will be getting regular updates.

Kickstarter stuff took way too much of her time. She did state that she won't be doing commission tiers next kickstarter, so hopefully the hiatus then will be limited to packaging stuff.

Speaking of kickstarter stuff, here's the pact video she did of a fan's OCs
vimeo.com/200590473

Says so on the website. Also confirmed by Michelle on Twitter.

we're back baby its time to start drawing ava's demon more

Fucking finally.

kickstarter campaigns will do that

Somebody on tumblr used the decoded letter from before to decrypt it: "Sotun modir"

Apparently means "Giant's rage", which is probably why he's smirking at the massive Wrathia statue.

What's it mean, Sup Forums?

I forgot what was going on in this comic. The last thing I remember was Ava going psycho and killing a bunch of people, but I'm not sure why Odin is...wherever the hell he is.

He was handcuffed and abandoned by his sisters when the explosions started. I guess he was knocked out soon after and protected by that stone hand.

Actually others looked into Norse stuff and it might be this.

did we ever find out whats so important about odin's ring

Hard to say. It's too big for even a big guy like him to wear, so it might be related to alien/demon stuff.

What's interesting is that his sisters knew enough about it to have a replica stone ready but had zero sentiment towards the ring, so it's probably nothing to do with their family.

Migrate... to the thread that already existed.

nah dude
he's in his dream realm now
I'm 51% sure of it

That only works after the pact.

I didn't think it would ever happen