ITT: Films that made you cry

Starting off with a classic:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHpQFF_Et4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seeking validation with this ancient ass meme that was never funny?

>he didn't "get" click
The new SAW movie just dropped - if you're looking for something better suited for your tastes.

>watching this in theaters
>scene where he trips in the rain
>actually start to tear up
Why did they need to do this in a comedy?

The insane thing is that this movie was overall a shit movie, and yet so many people remember this scene and that it made them cry. I think it somewhat groundbreaking for comedy films in that way, in contributing to the idea that showing people that the sole purpose of a comedy doesn't have to be to make people laugh.

Interesting concept , poorly executed and I hate Adam Sandler

Dude I don't even know why but this movie really did make me cry. The part when his dad just keeps telling him he loves him and then that's the last time he'll ever see him. Hopeless situations like that have always gotten to me. Like when you know things are fucked but there's literally nothing anyone can do. Shit man.

what about the scene where he checks the last time he spoke to his father

Fuck off, Dan.

Is there anything more disingeneuous and low than trying to force emotion into your movie by having a sad old man be picked on? I guess maybe killing a loyal dog or something like that.
>"""""getting""""" an Adam Sandler flick
HAHAHAHA

I don't know why this image is funny. Can someone write me an essay on why?

>that crack about Micheal jackson
Poor MJ

>TFW roll on 2

delete this

who was in the wrong here?

sandler for becoming a money-grubbing prick

Because almost everything Sandler touches is absolute fucking garbage and it's getting to the point where he's turning into a living meme

Someone post the daijoubu edit, please.

sandler for trying to inject feels into his brand of "comedy"

Reddit numales: adam sandler bandwagon hate ITT

I get it, you want to feel like you're a part of the Sup Forums community. Being contrarian can be fun, even hip, just don't go full retard.

Sup Forums is the most hate filled cesspool on the internet. We don't need anyone's help to hate everyone and everything. If anything you have to be reddit to like Adam Sandler.

but the feels were the only good part of that movie

Hey guys this dude got the best taste in the world ,and he takes everything literally. Dude give me your autograph

Nice reference.

a life full of regrets. too bad we dont get to have a redo button like he did

I had the most wonderful and most awful dream I've had in a long time, making me sleep barely 5 hours before getting up, and it was about her.
Please why, what did I do to deserve this.

I know that feel bro. Except my ">her" is a daughter that doesn't and probably never will exist.

>daughter
What?

because he tries to fix his life with the remote in the movie and he should try to end his life with the gun in real life

Its kind of like an offspring that is female. Not sure what your language is but in English that word is daughter.

The TV at the end with a footage of a child Tom Hanks broke me.
Also this song
youtube.com/watch?v=IHpQFF_Et4s

Yes but what the fuck do you mean with "know that feel bro" and then talk about an imaginary daughter you wish you had? What?

>her
>that person that you love more than anything in the world and makes life worth living but you will likely never be with outside of dreams

Mine is simply the heart of a father.

Well at least mine is a real human bean.