Holy fuck, it's gonna shit on continuity harder than STD did on Trek

Holy fuck, it's gonna shit on continuity harder than STD did on Trek.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=98&v=QLctS-RWNuY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPkoqH2iQIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOOLD?

stargate has always been shit though. the concept is shit

Only the movie was shit. SG1 and Atlantis are great.

You take that back

You sound like a person that has sex with dogs and thinks human procreation is for plebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=lPkoqH2iQIQ

It probably will be shit unfortunately.

t. pleb

HURR DURR STRONG FEMALE LEAD! ORIGIN STORY!

Fuck you. Why not pick up where they left off and explore the moral dilemmas and logistical issues of establishing a morally just galactic human power?

Fucking goddamn sjws and jews stop reversing the progress of science fiction you fucking cunts reeeeeeeeeee

>1920's archeologists
>conforming to rigid societal norms
>go through the Stargate for the first time
>"oh my word; that was so fucking cool"
Nothing will deviate from the spirit of the original shows as badly as STD did.

based GOOLD poster

So is this based on the movie or SG-1 continuity? I heard SG-1 didn' exactly follow the vision of the movie makers, with the comics being more in line to it.

MOMMY

>tfw cucked in a whole different galaxy.

its the thing nowadays, every continuation movie/tv series have female lead instead of male except for 2049 which bombed because it.

At least he got the qt-est girl on Travelers. Also has that show has THICC Amanda Tapping in it now. Just a heads up.

>THICC Amanda Tapping
Sorry, what? Where can I find this godly show?

robert carlyle is great and easily makes universe watchable just because of him

S1 is on Netflix and S2 is airing in Canada right now. If you're not there you'll have to find a torrent or a something, it's a neat time travel show, btw. Tapping just started popping up in S2 and even though she's wearing a lot of clothes you can just tell that she's gotten ridiculously curvy.

I wish they would just leave good things alone. This, STD... just let things die.

I ended up dropping this show after 5 or 6 episodes. The social worker and the qt blonde were the only good characters imo.

I WANT A NEW FUCKING SG-1 EPISODES NOT THIS CANCER NU-SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Give me a few minutes to squeeze back into my uniform"

>10 min per episode
dropped

mirin' those digits, son

I liked the guy from Will and Grace and the "teenager" kid whose mom is played by Teryl Rothery.

nothing screams adventure and universe exploration like a tent village and a hippie jew

damn, dick anderson looks like THAT?

>I WILL NAME MY SON... SKAARA! IT WAS MY GRANDFATHER'S NAME! A GOOD NAME!

Don't know where the premise will go.. but remember the old lady with the pendent from the first.. I think it revolves around her finding the stargate woth her papi.. but it was never established they were able to use it until the film.. so.. I'm assuming just the background and mythology? I'm hoping

You mean sgu... damnit I need to finish what the shit happened to eli... I hate the cancelation of sgu

Indeed

I'm pretty sure he'd have rigged that chair up to put himself into the dreamworld with his cyber-girlfriend. His whole metabolism would've slowed down so he'd only have to wake up maybe once a year to get food or something.
That way he'd have used the minimum amount of oxygen and rations and although he'd be older when they reached the next galaxy at least he'd be alive.

Get the uniform stretcher, BOY

Was it established that the chair could be viable though without some outside force helping? And whether or not it would slow metabolism. Eli was a big guy... I still think he just uploaded himself outright with that red headed fox and became cyber lovers

I havent seen std. how did it deviate

Here (you) go user

Oh no, they are going to dumb down another sci-fi series with explosions and action scenes?

Fucking hell hollywood, just move your shit to China already.

MY EYEES

I choose to believe that is all muscle, he does the same undoubtedly.

this is going to be shit isn't it, there trying to shoehorn in a story that doesn't actually exist and doesn't need to exist in and SGunivers.

on some levels you are right, because the tech eventually becomes such that star-gates are pointless

>handled entirely by people barely older than the series itsself

Yea this is going to suck.

>trekard

star trek is the gayest thing on earth it's literally a flying san francisco looking for alien cocks to suck

>Virgin
How fitting

literally why is nobody else talking about how young the entire production seemed to be? that alone is a huge red flag that this turd will stink bad.

t. 23 year old

>Director

10/10 bait

also fuck you

I didn't see an actual stargate prop in that

Is it just going to be CGI?

On second thought, I'll just torrent SG-1 instead of paying for that SGC shit.

It's a retcon of the lead up to the time where they got it to work once and her husband was lost on the other side

It's brought up in a Season 1 episode I think.

What the fuck. So, her father dug up the star gate, they had it for years, never figured out what it was until Daniel came in and figured it out in a week like 40 years after they found it. Is this show going to be just them studying the stargate? never going anywhere? Yep, it figures, look at all the women working on the show, they had to make another stronk gash to be the main character, because the men are all bumbling idiots. Fucking liberal hollywood needs to be fucking nuked.

There are so many things to hate about this shitshow, why do you feel compelled to focus on the lead being a woman. Who fucking cares.

>stargate continuity
who cares, its just america fucking around on planets where everyone speaks perfect americanised english and its never explained at all
why care about continuity when theres a shitton of inconsistencies like that?

the only reason any of you fags watch this is probably because you saw syndicated sg1 reruns as a child

Thanks did your mom take you to see meme runner or did you brave it on your own. Now that's over can we actually get back to talking about how shit this is going to be and how much of a red flag a director, a writer and a producer that has only done YouTube videos is.

because
it's just virtue signaling horseshit.

all of these sci-fi series that these kids love to shit on with reboots and reimaginings and whatever the fuck else already had strong well developed female leads.

all of the planets were populated with humans taken from Earth you retard. remember that all the planets they visited were pretty much used to stargate travel or visitors or trade, it's not outrageous to assume there would be a common language established between them all.

why is it english? convenience for storytelling. nobody wants to see them learn variaties of dialects of Common every week.

There was an episode in SG1 where they did figure out how to activate it in this time period. Catherine's fiancee I think went through and got stranded o a planet until the team picked him up 50 years later.

i can't fucking handle this shit, they can have my star trek, i never liked star wars anyway, but they need to LEAVE STARGATE ALONE

>Botswana.

Because its being done for diversity instead of quality. Its not at all admirable and is beyond pretentious. When every show is virtue signaling how progressive they are with a trained nigger and trained bitch leads, it is a red flag of how bad the show is going to be. This will be STD levels of bad.

"I'm an Air Force officer just like you are, Colonel. And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle."

>That time travel episode where they made fun of how stupid that line is.

While one offs like that happened infrequently in the past, now you have it to look forward to in every episode. Allowing Hollywood to shame you for being a white man might help you work through your white male guilt.

they knew this line was bad.

The only episode of Stargate I didn't watch was the one where it was a team of 4 women. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with that one but I couldn't finish watching. I hadn't even been redpilled at that point. "SJW" wasn't part of my vocabulary. It was just so fucking dumb.

vulcans say hi with photon torpedoes

Yeah, all of them look like late teens early 20s. All the females on the production staff. Female main character. Regardless if it is watched or not, I have a feeling it's going to be around for a while. The studio is probably using it as a tax write off.

yeah SG-1 had surpassed "the maker"'s (Emmerich's) intentions. SG-1 became THE stargate. Emerech is jelly, and wanted to ruin the lore SG-1 built by making sequels to the movie. Thanks god, due the flop of his Independence day 2 movie the studio or whatever his superiors canned the SG movie ideas. Tho, this SGO may be turn out to be also his mischiefs , disuised to marketing lines like "no it wont be a reboot, its in the same SG1/SGA/SGU universe!", yet they recreate an origin story.

>The only episode of Stargate I didn't watch was the one where it was a team of 4 women.

You fucking homo that was a good episode. Had spooky Wraith zombies

two positive observations
i like that they brought back the original movie design of the gate where the top chevron looks different
connor trineer looks great as prof. langford

sorry but I also thought that was stupid. It was like I tuned into a retarded version of my favourite show.

>The creators admitted the Klingons were written as "Trump Supporters", they are now violent, racist, xenophobes.

>Like the analogies and symbolism in old trek episodes? Too bad, its all gone.

>There is no longer a full cast of fleshed out characters. They are making a series long movie that only focuses on one character, no alternate storylines from other cast members like picard, Data, etc.

>The Vulcans are now Jedi, once you mind meld you can telepathically speak to whoever you melded with across the galaxy.

>Vulcan logic extremists suicide bomb things.

>The fucking ship is a fidget spinner.

>Mushroom drive, instantly teleports the ship anywhere they want to go.

>The main character starts a war with the klingons, The main character is also spocks step sister (adopted).

>The main character is the very definition of Mary Sue. Graduated at the top of her class at the Vulcan science academy, first black female human ever. She is fluent in Vulcan karate, and they actually make her the best at every job on the ship. She actually is put doing the other characters supposed jobs constantly throughout the whole ship and is better at their jobs than they are- she could run the ship herself.

>They flushed all lore down the shitter with STD. It is closer to the new star wars movies than star trek.

that was with some giant ghost aliens, wasnt?

No. It's the one Where they are on the planet with the writing from the Nox, Furling, Ancients, and Asgard. Meaning of Life stuff.

>all of the planets were populated with humans taken from Earth
>common language established between them all.
I'm pretty sure dialect dramatically changes after thousands of years and a lot of the planets they visited were completely isolated, I don't think you even remember the endless first contact episodes in season 1 and 2 all set in the canadian woods

I didn't mean a common language with Earth. I meant a common language period. Between the connected planets, the ones regularly visited by the G'ould. I don't think Gods would care to speak a different language everywhere they went. They learned one language off screen and it's all presented in English for the viewers, and mostly productions, convenience. Does that help soothe your nitpick?

Not only would it most likely be true in-universe, it makes sense otherwise.

Of course, you can wave it away as a mere "fanwank".

If you want to get extra autistic you could even pretend or assume the language was inserted into the human genome by the G'ould and was an unavoidable eventuality.

>>Mushroom drive, instantly teleports the ship anywhere they want to go.
stolen Blink-drive from Dark Matter!

>The series will consist of 10 episodes, each 10 minutes in length, essentially a 10-episode feature length movie
>10 episodes
>each 10 minutes in length
uh. bros? what the fuck is this horse shit?

shitty money laundering scheme

So, its made for youtube.

so 1 hour long is a "feature length movie" ?
wtf

a 100 minute movie to subtly reboot SG

1 hour and 40 minutes worth of content. Spread out over 10 weeks? Never going to work, waste of money and time.

Not the guy but thanks user I really won't be watching this now,that just all seems so bad when it's supposed to be just before tos.

>Only the movie was shit.

How can someone be so wrong?

lack of diversity, muh cultural apropriation

looks pretty good desu

>this is going to be so bad
i just can't wait to laugh and cry about it
i want those fucktards to destroy every franchise that i ever liked so i can stop caring about them completely

Holy shit I just noticed the alien sand niggers are all Europoors. They aren't quiet white, but they aren't full on spades either. And they have them in the dumbest looking costumes, with fake brillo hair. Can't wait to see the SJW outrage about this obvious pandering attempt to progressive liberals.

>star trek destroyed by jj
>star wars destroyed by jj
>star trek resurrected just to be destroyed again by jj's acolyte kurtzman
>now they'll kill star gate

just kill me already

DELETE THIS

nothing can surpass a stargate tech its literally end game tool

>WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
more like
>What GOA'ULD possibly go wrong
am I right guys?

RIP Stargate.

Oh and immediately after that o'neill says its because she's has no real world experience because she's an officer and then she replies that she flew a ton of mission in gulf war 1. He then drops it completely and its never spoken of again.

Look at that...true non pandering equality.

amerikuhhh fuck yeaah

what's next?
battlestar?

>I CAN BE TOUGH LIKE ALL YOU GUYS
>then falls for every alien chad

kekkeroonie

every alien chad fell for her

she just hit it and quit it because what happens off world stays off world