Should I subscribe?

Should I subscribe?

Or are torrents enough for a kino lifestyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/home-theater/getting-hd-netflix/
consequenceofsound.net/2015/09/three-hidden-tricks-to-improve-netflix-streaming-quality/
cultofmac.com/416411/netflixs-hidden-streaming-menu-will-solve-your-buffering-woes/
technorms.com/42744/how-to-improve-netflix-streaming-quality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing "kino" about being a parasite, son.

It's 95% garbage b movies. Save your money

this

torrent is the only way to fly

this

I too live with my parents and have no job

torrenting 4K stuff is too much of a hassle,

also they have some genuinely good OC so I don't mind supporting them

> 4k
I'm genuinely satisfied with YIFYs user

Well I actually own a 4K tv so it's worth it to me

netflix doesnt even have 4k

>stupid goy, buy my movies or else ill call you a loser
i bet you think that your money is well spent too

just torrent or use a streaming site, has more selection anyways. Netflix has a terrible film selection.

Netflix seems more suited for watching tv series than movies.

1080p is full saturation
you fell for a scam.

Hulu has more shows, Netflix is mostly shit now unless you really love their OC.

Only normies, plebs, and women use netflix

if you do subscribe be sure to pay the extra to get the real high definition, their SD streams look like absolute garbage.

what are ya'll on about

it shows 2160p

99% of Netflix OC suxxxxxxxx

1% of 1000 is still 10 good shows

its displays that but it itsn't even 1080p in most cases

Netflix is garbage

they would be subject to a large class action suit if that were the case

Maybe it's just me but I'm much more likely to actually watch something just out of convenience. I have tons of films and shows downloaded on my PC that I haven't watched but I'll watch shit I'm not really interested in if it's on cable or if I can binge it through streaming

Not necessarily dumb fuck

>get proven wrong better just call him names

you win I guess

Netflix has produced some of the most degenerate and anti-White TV content in the current year, so morally I see nothing wrong with stealing their product.

I'm sure a judge would agree with you

It's not worth it. They keep adding indian shit. Go look in the recently added section.
Pure abu dabi shit in street garbage. Or their own mediocre shit.
I'm waiting for Filmstruck to have an app for xbox/ps4 next year. Too long a wait

You didn't prove anything at all though.
Netflix often streams at less than 720p/1080p due to various factors such as connection speed, server issues, etc. Many have complained about this publicly.

You are not guaranteed full 1080, or 720, or 4k, w.e. It has to buffer because it's Netflix.

A torrent doesn't need to buffer. A bluray doesn't need to buffer.

Kill yourself for being so retarded while believing you're not wrong, lmao.

Ad hominem is perfectly acceptable when you've already been btfo

only show I liked was Stranger Things, and I enjoyed the few episodes of the OA that I watched

A judge doesn't have to agree with shit in a country where downloading content is not illegal, faggot.

Reasons to torrent:
>Free
>Easy
>No support for scumbag directors/hollywood propaganda creators
>Any quality you want
>Any movie you want

Reasons to pay for Netflix:
>Literally none
It's not easier, it's more expensive, it's quality is garbage, it's service is not consistent, doesn't have decent selection of movies, doesn't keep movies, you don't get to keep movies, you support blatant propaganda directly, you have to use the netflix site or app (both garbage), you have to sign in and do other dumb shit

Lol, there is literally no reason to buy Netflix.

You know you can dynamically and actively see the video quality in the corner of whatever content you are watching right?

I have 9 mb/s ethernet in my room but netflix stats will still say 4K and it's a noticable difference if I switch to a 1080p title. Also I've never had netflix buffer once which is strange because HBO GO buffers all the time. I don't know what wizardry netflix is pulling on their end.

If a company was showing 2160p in the stats of the video but the quality was really streaming 720p you can be damn sure they would be sued into oblivion.

No need to be a butthurt poorfag if you want to torrent all your shit and watch it on your tiny cpu monitor instead of a 4KTV then suit yourself. arguing on a chinese basket weaving forum won't do anything.

>You know you can dynamically and actively see the video quality in the corner of whatever content you are watching right?
Yes, dumb cunt, it will say in the corner that it's 1080p, meanwhile the screen will be pixelated and blocky due to connection issues. You can literally google and see thousands of complaints about this.

>I have 9 mb/s ethernet in my room
At your mom's house, right?
>Also I've never had netflix buffer once
>which is strange because HBO GO buffers all the time.
I don't give a fuck about your personal anecdote, dumb cunt.

You sound like a fucking Netflix shill. Get the fuck outta here.

>If a company was showing 2160p in the stats of the video but the quality was really streaming 720p you can be damn sure they would be sued into oblivion.
That's exactly what they do. You can be damned sure that you're fucking retarded.

>No need to be a butthurt poorfag if you want to torrent all your shit and watch it on your tiny cpu monitor instead of a 4KTV then suit yourself. arguing on a chinese basket weaving forum won't do anything.
You're a Netflix shill or a blatant faggot who can't into argument.

Netflix is aids, kill yourself

>(((They))) must be stopped.

lol

>It's not easier
false.

>it's more expensive
lol poorfag

>it's quality is garbage
2160p is garbage? It's one of the only places available to even get 4K content today. like half of the entire bandwith of the internet is spent on netflix

>it's service is not consistent
again, poorfag

>doesn't have decent selection of movies
opinions. tons of tv shows and great oc

>doesn't keep movies, you don't get to keep movies
just like every other streaming service. the rights for the movies are contracted out temporarily.

>you have to use the netflix site or app (both garbage), you have to sign in and do other dumb shit
which is great. I watch tv/movies on my phone all day at my job. averaging like 6 movies a day now.

>meanwhile the screen will be pixelated and blocky due to connection issues

what kind of 3rd world K-mart internet connection do you have? and You deserve it if you're trying to use Netflix over wifi.

Samefag Netflix shill. Kys

digitaltrends.com/home-theater/getting-hd-netflix/
consequenceofsound.net/2015/09/three-hidden-tricks-to-improve-netflix-streaming-quality/
cultofmac.com/416411/netflixs-hidden-streaming-menu-will-solve-your-buffering-woes/
technorms.com/42744/how-to-improve-netflix-streaming-quality

Project harder then kill yourself

>just like every other streaming service.
Good job torrenting isn't a streaming service shill

Run along and go shill elsewhere

Netflix is garbage on all fronts

The only thing wrong with this meme is that real Trump supporters still think Jews are the good guys.

It is true. You only get 1080p or higher with Microsoft Edge or the Netflix app. Any other browser is limited to 720p. You can use Shift+Ctrl+Alt+D to see your stats including resolution.

Get the Criterion Collection VOD and pirate/stream series and lesser flicks. That's what I do.

>still think Jews are the good guys.

Because they are you fucking cia nigger.

bro just use your moms account.

So what tracker do y'all use?

Netflix is a George Soros funded propaganda machine, don't give them any more money. Theres also nothing good on there

>You only get 1080p or higher with Microsoft Edge
IE wins again.

The only public tracker worth using that is still around is RARBG

My torrents were freezing last night so I signed up to netflix and it was fine for the first few episodes of stranger things then on the final the quality went to shit so I just cancelled it and went back to torrenting

Hardly Netflix fault. It 100% your ISP's fault.

If you know somebody who has an account that would share it with you, just use theirs. Netflix has no problem with people sharing shit.

You can literally set up different profiles on an account.

Every person that I know which uses Netflix shares it with 5 people and everyone pays 2€.

The normie retardation comes in that nobody want to include a sixth person because of the 5 profile system. Just use the search system and you could make an account with twenty people but then you don't get your Netflix Recommendations™. Ingenious idea to limit the profiles to only five.

>Netflix has no problem with people sharing shit
I guess that means they're fine with me torrenting Narcos then

Ayy.

Good goy.

This. Don't pay to be brainwashed.

Sounds dope.

>Netflix
lmao subscribe Crunchyroll instead. Netflix is fucking waste of money while I'm really enjoying watching series on crunchyroll.

market cap of
86.35B as of right now

do whatever you want

>Not exclusively going to the kinoplex to watch movies

kys netcucks shill