CLEAN UP YOUR MOVIE COLLECTION

Going through my movie collection in my hard drive and I can't believe how much my tastes have changed.
I'm like deleting movies left and right, movies that I once thought were good but now realize how absolute shit they were. Most of it mainstream stuff, others obvious Oscar bait, pretentious cashgrabs etc. All the stuff I end up keeping are like niche and cult classic type stuff. I don't know why.

>2017
>downloaded movies is considered a movie collection

>stolen shitty laggy compressed files instead of beautiful sony blurays
i'm gonna puke

feels good only having like 466GB free space on my hard drive with about 100gb to dedicate to media, i never have this problem

how's it feel cucks?

I can't tell if my tastes are improving or getting worse. I'm deleting stuff like The Legend of Bagger Vance, Paris Je T'aime, Layer Cake, The Lovely Bones, Memories of Matsuko, Bridge to Terabithia, Braindead, etc but keeping Kitt Kittredge An American Girl of all things.

You watch some weird flicks, are you a woman?

why delete any of it? What are you going to do when you retire? You've got to leave something behind for your children

I'm all man, baby.
Also just deleted The Man Who Would Be King but keeping Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

>Also just deleted The Man Who Would Be King but keeping Pee Wee's Big Adventure.
woman detected

I own Terabithia on DVD. Wonder if the Bluray is better. I for one don't get why people do digital downloads.
I like to get all the special features, commentaries, deleted scenes, etc

I love going through my old video files.
last weeks saw a bunch of shit I downloaded from 2005-2007.
Don't delete anything aon

My drive is just full of anime TV shows I'll never get to & scifi I rewatch when I'm depressed, just in case my internet dies. I only keep stuff that is rewatchable.

Why delete any of it? Storage always gets cheaper, but you don't know how difficult acquiring movies will be in the future.

The movie stretched out a super short story into 2 hours of run time. Shit was boring as fuck. For the record I kept Zulu (for now).

The movie was so bad though, and corny as hell now that I'm looking back on it.

I think my tastes have changed. These are movies I'm almost certain to never watch again.

Also I think I'm deleting This Is England. And I might delete all of Guy Ritchie's stuff and Fight Club as well. And maybe Reservoir Dogs.

There was a time when I was into that kind of raw, blood and bullets type cinema but I think that time is gone.

this my 1.5tb is about fill so im going to be buying a or or 4tb as a back up and future storage

>not having Random Movie Monday

If your tastes have changed now, who's to say they won't change again?

Maybe, but nothing I'm deleting is particularly rare.

Alright which ones do I keep which ones do I delete:
An Education
Black Snake Moan
Cool Runnings
Death Defying Acts
Defiance
Everybody's Fine
Inkheart
Nim's Island
Phoebe In Wonderland
Pride and Prejudice
Satan's Little Helper