Is MCU the McDonald's of cinema?

Is MCU the McDonald's of cinema?

No, its the Starbucks of cinema.

Sad Marvel..

All those quips and money yet they can never earn critical acclaim.

It's fucking hilarious knowing that Suicide Squad has won more Oscars than anything Marvel has ever done.

It's wallmart and McD and Disneyland of cinema

Suicide Squad won more oscars than a number of legitimately good, artistic movies as well.

What's hilarious is that SS won an Oscar in the first place, showing how ridiculous awards shows are. We can now refer to SS as "Academy Award Winning Movie Suicide Squad", which will be funny at least for a couple more years.

Yes. Even the toy merchandise is there. MCU movies are like Happy Meals.

>All these MCU flicks will be forgotten, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

LotR is kino, yes

Not really a good comparison. McDonald's only dominates the fast food chains. It doesn't have an impact on fine dining restaurants.

Marvel movies dominates the box office, period. More well made movies have taken a dive due to it. Marvel is much bigger than McDonalds in its own market and is forcing other studios to try to mimic them, and I'm not positive of a good comparison at the moment.

>my favourite flick did not win any awards.
>Hence all awards showss are ridiculous !
KYS Marvel Paki.

The sad part is how film critics are making Feige's Happy Meal Universe look like a huge cinematic accomplishment. Absolute cancer. Critics will be put accountable for what tumor they've allowed to metastize.

like academy awards are anything to be proud of

Are you seriously going to make the argument, on Sup Forums of all places, that awards shows are worth a damn? I don't even think Marvel is very good.

Oscars is the Marvel of award shows.

award shows are gospel as long as they support your argument

I wonder if they are even slightly embarrassed by their positive reviews

Embarrassing.

>pixar is a franchise
>b-but muh pizza planet car
Embarrassing.

>17 fucking movies
>0 awards

The absolute state of Marlel.

>the only people on Sup Forums who care about the Oscars are capeshit retards
Such pottery

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG
*kills dog*

MTV Awards?

actually they won a ton of awards and had oscar nominations too

sure

Yes.

Most MCU movies (much like McDonald's or other kinds of fast food), fill a temporary gap. They're neither memorable or enjoyable long term.

just stating the facts senpai

Outside of America McDonald's is still the fast food chain with the best quality of food.

This says more about the academy awards than about marvel.

t. marlel pajeet

>even shrek has an award

J U S T

U

S

T

Sure

t. marlel paki

>Avatar
>franchise
:-)