Is this a good film or not?

is this a good film or not?

never seen something so polarizing and im looking for some kino to watch later

It has the goose in it so it's certified kino

It's fucking awful.

According to this Sup Forums list it is. you should use it to see what other kinos to watch later.

why does it have so bad reviews

every single movie to the left sucks.

kek trying to find which of these are ironic is fucking hilarious

It's a good movie, but just this. It's neither as bad as most people make it out to be, nor that good as all the others say.

If you're a pleb you won't enjoy it. If you're used to non-standard movies it's a satisfactory watch.

It's what happens when a weird director is given 100% creative freedom to make whatever he wants, except the director has a self-proclaimed fetish for violence.

It's strange, beautiful, retarded and very violent. I don't think I'd call it a very good movie, but it's memorable and unique.

>All those Adam Sandler movies.

>which of these are ironic
All of them

It's a great film. Don't watch it if you're dependant on exposition to understand a film. This is why retard critics hated it.

just try to forget you watched drive. try to stop thinking about Drive scenes and characters and you can have a good time

What a terrible list

Where? Those places that salivate over the Avengers?

ultimate style over substance movie

It's not good but it's at least pretty. Just like Neon Demon.

i appreciated it more after i saw thai movie uncle boonmee. it took two goes to get through boonmee though

Ultimate pleb critique. At least you didn't call it pretentious.

are vests the fedora of things you wear on your torso?

>chickflick actor trying to look tough but looks like a faggot baby face

haha thats like the point of the movie

Yes

>Old boy
HAHAHA

While visually interesting with an intially great premise, the half-baked script and overall pretentious nature of the film make it a fine film, good if you're looking for a visual feast.

It really isn't and I wanted to like it because the atmosphere, setting and cinematography all looked interesting, but it's so fucking stupid I just can't stomach it.
The symbolism is so in your face, it lacks any kind of subtlety or complexity on its themes, it's basically a film made by a high school student who thinks he's "deep".

one of refn's worst. just watch drive or valhalla rising