Came out two months ago

>Came out two months ago
>Already forgotten

Is this the curse of the MCU?

Marvel is finished.
All good actors and firectos already rejected them for DC

I haven't even watched GL and Strange yet. I've literally zero interest in them.

>forgotten

I don't think that word means what you think it means

It doesn't matter how utterly mediocre it was; it made enough money and was widely accepted by normeis so at the end of the day that is all that matters to Disney

Face it Sup Forums, cape movies just aren't aimed at comic book readers anymore

>Anymore
Literally never were.

We still have DC and WB mate, they will save us

The only way for things to be saved is for it all to collapse under its own weight.

I just want to read good comics again; part of what needs to happen in order for that to come true is for the general public to get fed up with cape movies so that comic books can go back to pandering to the readers instead of the potential to have them be adapted to TV or movies or to pander to the people who have have watched one of those adaptations

What DC books are pandering to movies?

It sure is, the only thing the MCU will be remember for is DANCE OFF BRO!

HAAAAAHAAHAHAHA

Save Martha, with granny's peach tea. And watch out for cave trolls.

I watched GL when it came out and was massively disappointed.

I like Strange, but I have no regrets about never watching the movie.

How contrarian you got to be to think Doctor Strange was as bad as Green Lantern?

Meanwhile Suicide Squad is nominated for an academy award

lmao @ mcucks

Isn't Strange nominated for something else too?

>cape movies just aren't aimed at comic book readers anymore
I am pretty sure they never were

hair design. It should be shot for that.

Star Trek Beyond also got nominated for that, the alien chick was far better than hotpants.

visual effects, but I hope Kubo wins that instead.

Please point me in the direction of any movie that has ever had "Nominated for Best Makeup and Hairstyling" as part of it's selling point, like something you'd see on a DVD cover.

Go on, I'll wait

Visual effects

yup

You mean people dont still shit talk it on Sup Forums since it's not complete tripe like DC movies and we just like to complain about things on here?

you have to choose a side on your argument, user. after you make one, that is.

Dismarvel movies.

i fucking hate this company now, it keeps making same shit over and over.

I think you'll find it's been forgotten because it's not out on DVD/Blu-Ray yet.

Then everyone will remember it. For a month, then forget it until the sequel/his cameo in Avengers