What did Debra see in Ray?

What did Debra see in Ray?

Hell if I know, he probably had a big pecker or something.

God she was smokin' hot in that show. Anyone have a webm of her in that one episode where she purposely dresses up super slutty?

Guy writing, producing and starring in his own TV show is always going to cast himself a disproportionately hot wife. See also Larry David's wife in Curb and the fat guy in King of Queens.

Her big milf tits.

what did debra see in ray?
Is Cheryl disproportionately hot for Larry? Larry is fucking rich as fuck and could get any hot gold digger out there.
Ray's character isn't made of money, and neither is Doug Heffernan.

that's a sitcom staple, whoever is writing it. I don't actually remember a sitcom where the wife wasn't way out of the guy's league

Ray's nasal voice bellowing forth from his sinuses worked in the same way pheromones do. It's how he establishes himself as an alpha male.

remember the episode where Ray cut off his own cock to win an argument?

Ray's Mom: how could you do it Ray? Mutilating yourself to win and argument like that. Are you trying to spite your Mother.
Ray: C'mon Mawww

Cue laughter track

The real question is what the fuck did Ray see in Debra? She is a terrible person.

It was a different time...

Ray is a decent guy, can provide for his family and has his moments. Debras pretty they seem like an okay couple but man did they turn her into a nagging bitch in the later seasons.

Reminder 2/3rds of the main cast are actually dead now.

ELR is really just a manlet's dream when in reality Robert would be the winner while Ray is the loser who gets zero respect from society. Is the lucky suit episode one of the most infuriating episodes of all time? I think I was actually mad watching that one.

she was okay in the earlier seasons but yeah Debra turned into an unlikable cunt.

Was Robert a robot? I think so

Sounds familiar

>Robert is robot when said really fast

They didn't even try and hide it. We need to make Ray and Robert the new Pepe and Wojak or something.

I want to fuck Remini.

>robert
>robot
he has had three wives and its even in the show that he was a chad when he was younger

Malcolm in the middle. Hal and Lois were the perfect match.

This show is super comfy to watch. Ray complained but he had it made.

>hot wife
>family loves him
>does what he likes and gets paid well to do it

>Guy writing, producing and starring in his own TV show is always going to cast himself a disproportionately hot wife. See also Larry David's wife in Curb and the fat guy in King of Queens.

So those guys are willingly blue-balling themselves? Most of the time nothing's gonna happen there so they just end up letting themselves get teased by eyecandy.

Brah he was earning big dollars

I don't think Larry David or Kevin James would have any trouble getting laid outside of a movie set. Jesus,they order up instagram models like you order pizza.

I liked the house set always looked cosy and had that 90s design that was really welcoming

He looks Jewish, his mom is clearly Jewish, but she liked that despite actually being Italian he had the nasal voice.

Kevin James isn't really ugly though. He's just fat. When he doesn't shave, he can look like a discount Statham.

Plus, some chicks (especially over 30) have a thing for dad bodies.

Girls like builtfat and they call that dadmode. It's just about being big and strong, that primal size and strength thing.

You can't be fatfat and get away with dadmode.

MOMMY

>It's a Debra makes Ray cut his own cock off episode

Look at fit Kevin James. I can see why some women would be into him.

BEEFY

THIC

When I'm on a date I try to lift the girl up and carry her for a bit, doesn't need a reason, just need to get into her head I'm way stronger than her and she's nothing in my arms.

Sam?

but it was for eyecandy for the audiences as well. You cant have a sitcom where everyone is just funny. You gonna need at least one hot female in the main cast to balance them out.

What's going on big guy

DEBRAAAAAAAAAA

Doug was a jock before he got fat. Wifey's weight was up and down a bit too before she finally hotted up more.

I saw the Ray/Deb get-together ep but it as a long time ago.
He was moonlighting as a carpet installer or a removalist. He was working in her apartment moving something around. I think she was having a break down or crisis of some kind and sort of latched onto him. It's established that she's from some kind of rich snooty family, so I guess her dating Ray was a fuck you to her parents. But I remember the last line was her double-checking that when he said he was a "writer" that he meant a sports journalist and not a deadbeat novelist or similar pipe-dream.

The long and short of it was he wanted a hot wife in the show. I guess to make it more believable there would be a tension between his attraction to his wife and wanting to keep being spoiled by his mother. If she was homely/dowdy, the mother would have ridden over both of them because she would have had no sexual power over Ray.