Smiles you want to protect

>Smiles you want to protect.

Why do I want to protect it so much, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebaffler.com/salvos/new-man-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Just over a month 'til Iron Fist.

Ffffffffffff

>literal marvel faggots

Why do you have to be an obnoxious faggot at every given point?

Only a month?

Oh, dear.
I didn't realize.

It's more like 1 1/2 months. During that time two new Iron Fist titles will be released.

I wonder how many virgin loads will be shot over those sparkling eyes

Should be zero, because Danny is only for hugs and cuddles.

>at least at the moment

I wonder how it feels to be some huge Hollywood hotshot and know that a bunch of fat 12-year-olds jerk their tiny little penny-sized dicks to you.

I mean, seriously. If I ever meant JLawrence I would totally ask how she felt about pre-teens fapping to her asshole. Not even being mean. Just curious.

Personally, it would make me feel extremely uncomfortable. I think it's normal to find celebrities you like sexually attractive, but it's best left to the imagination. Difference is these days it's very easy to find people that discuss the sexual (and depraved) things they want to do to a celeb, they might even send it in a missive directly to said celeb.

Recently, I was on Finnstram and someone wrote. Paraphasing:
>I want you to come inside me, then I'll slide along the floor and pretend I'm a snail.
The same person wrote something like:
>I want to ride your eggplant
To which Finn corrected as "Auberine".

Controversial opinion on Sup Forums, but I've noticed a difference between people senting male celebs messages like that and female celebs. Both are intrusive, but the female messages usually have rape messages, and overtones of sexual violence, like that Scottish chick from that techo(?) group.

No one should hack anyone, now it looks like its happening to make celebs.

*male

Yeah, fuck. All the fags with mommy issues on this site is ridiculous. I swear to god Sup Forums is Freud's wet dream. But I fucking agree. all the fags here that talk about how they want to rape all the hollywood fems in the eye and then talk about how the patriarchy and femhate is bs. if fucking ridiculous. Just admit it and move on you fucking faggots.

But I mean, I would think it was fucking cool if I was the fapdream of a bunch of prepubescent twinks. Morality boost x100, yo.

But I won't bullshit. I fapped to supergirls pics. That girl knows how to do a leak. Legit creds. Most of these hollywood fags go with the blurry iphone like your avarage 12-year-old, but she did the artistic route and I can totally respect that. And that's not even a joke.

It always gets me that Sup Forums gets russelled at anything /perceived/ as feminist, (or heck "Anti-White") yet you've got /r9k/ chock full of supreme gentlemen and Neo-nazis, and nobody bats an eyelid.

I didn't seek out any of those images, because the weren't for public consumption, but if my eyes come across them, my eyes come across them. The picture I saw of her had a very nice black and white aesthetic.

>I'll feel uncomfortable if underage people were fapping to me, if they came up to me and said I was their first crush, that would be sweeter. Lust can come with a crush, so I'd get the hint.

We'll fuck. They are all asshole. I've been here for almost a decade now and its always been the same shit.

Sad people who listen to other, sadder people, and everything goes down the shitter.

A fucking advise from someone that knows how it goes:
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

And apply it to fucking life,

Everyone is full of shit, so don't believe anything they say.

Bit hard to take what they say with "a grain of salt", when young men are being radicalised by the Internet/the very board we're referring to.

thebaffler.com/salvos/new-man-Sup Forums-nagle

>been here nearly a decade
Oh gosh, don't remind me.

>There are some really horrible people on here, though. One of which I encountered while very young (and vulnerable) on this site.

I wonder how celebs feel over sexy fanart of them/their character? I suppose if it's your character, even though it looks like you, you can remove yourself from it, IRL fan fiction is something else though. I couldn't even read the first line to a "you are on a date with Chris Evans" fic, because the cringe was too much. I also see people not just role playing as the characters on Twitter, but also of the actual actors. And, that's just weird.

Yet, there are more excuses and scapegoats now. Usually gendered.

>Complaining about the MCU's wealth of husbandos

He watched his mom get eaten alive by wolves.

no he didn't, he was running way while it happened

"and then I killed Zod and in the process I fucked up like 3 cities"

I thought that was Chad Kroeger for a second.

Ugh .. I am still mad they went for the white male instead of an asian hero for once

how about white asian?

>he never had an explicit sex scene on Game of Thrones where he was dominated by Oberyn
Why did they do this

idk why but i just do

only if he remains pure

>responding to a shitpost from an hour ago

come on now