MY FAT WIFES HONOR!

>MY FAT WIFES HONOR!

Since when do they give a shit about their women? Just an excuse to act up. Idiotic shitskins.

That's the point, Johnny is the only one who cares that much, he never had a Goomar and had a relationship with his wife that none of the others had. Thus to everyone else it was just a joke but to Johnny it was a personal attack on his wife.

Well Johnny boy should shut the fuck up then.

Jersey is a small state, she moves in she could tip it over.

You know Quasimodo predicted this

WHAT'S NEXT CARMINE SHE GETS TO EAT HIM FOR A MILLION?

>italians are shitkins
>posted by amerilard, with most likely nigger genes and a slack jaw
It's always the worst example of the race, isn't it?

But he predicted THICC before it's time

>>He want to fuck her?

Stop blowing bubbles, retard. Everybody is a shitskin nowadays.

WE BEND MORE RULES THAN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

*junior nods*

best character

The best subplot in the series imo.

Agreed

I was surprised at how this minor character was not only kept around for all six seasons, but slowly grew into a major character. He's the sort of character who in any other show would have disappeared without explanation after two episodes or gotten unceremoniously killed off.

It’s explained clearly in the show you dunce

Hey johnny, you shoulda heard what they said about yer fat fuckin wife heh heh heh

don't take it personaly spaghettiboy

Don't reply to my posts, billy-bob.

You grab onto Ginny sack, your hands will disappear.

johnny sack? he's the head of the NY family....pretty important dude

Ginny Sack's so fat that her blood type is Ragu.

He only became the head of the family at the end of Season 5, and got arrested by the Feds later in the same episode. For the first two seasons he could have been easily swapped out with another flunky and no one would have noticed, and its a testament to how good the show is that it kept him around and followed his progress and eventual rise to power.

>He only became the head of the family at the end of Season 5

Is that right? It seems wrong but I haven't watched the show in a while. I remember too many scenes with him and Tony for him to have been in and out of the job in an episode

He's the main but his wife is real fat, hur hur hur - that show had the dumbest fucking writing

He was Carmine's underboss for most of the early seasons. His meetings with Tony were all on behalf of his boss. Still a high rank, but not so high that you would seriously expect the show to keep him around for several seasons of small screentime until giving him an expanded role.

Disrespecting someone's family is an extension of disrespecting the patriarch of the family. Tony curb stomped a guy and almost started a mob war over some guy from NYC making a pass at his daughter, and Bobby went as far as assaulting Tony, his boss, when he said something about Janice. It's alpha male shit, you wouldn't understand.

Fuck janice tho if that bitch got whacked noone woulda cried except her gimp "boyfriends"

She was a bitch, but she had Bobby wrapped around her finger after capitalizing on his wife's death. She even manipulated Tony for most of his life.

That guy was truly evil, even for a mafioso. Tony went easy on him. He deserved a far worse death.

Bobby is such a tragic character
He was the only truly goodhearted mafioso on the show and he got shot buying a model train

Also his kids now have to live with Janice without Bobby there to calm her down

Ralphie did nothing wrong

A... she was a hooer. B, she hit me.

UNITED FUCKEN' NATIONS??

t. brainlet

Chris and Paulie literally murder a waiter for no reason

Paulie murders an old defenseless lady for no reason

dumb fucking meme that ralphie is somehow worse than the rest of them, dont even get me started on Tony

AINT MY PROBLEM SHES A KLUTZ

She was a malignant cunt you gotta agree, right Ton?

Worst main character in the series and how you'd improve him?

Most of those scenes are in season 5.
Everything happens in season 5.

tony blundetto

have him not be steve buscemi

now do one with the virgin benny and the chad artie bucco.

>Who
pic rel
>How to improve him
kill him before puberty

>I like a woman you can grab onto something

what did he meant by this?

>cmon toni i want a hussle
>fucks up

>doesn't have the makings of a varsity athlete

Ralphie killed his own unborn child. He's the most evil by a wide margin.

it wasn't his kid, and tony literally told her to get an abortion

It was, though. Did you not pay attention?

I bet your dad still loves your mom user. some people just like big girls

reminder that carmela got wet thinking about FURIO, when she was lyiing next to tony in bed.

>yfw bobby beat the shit out of tony

is bobby bacala the strongest character in the sopranos universe?

he had the most mass at least, he just needed to learn how to wield it.

He didn't make a pass at her, he intentionally trolled her cuz he hated her dad.

Shit like this makes me wonder if people really saw the same show I did.

>artie
>chad
>ever

that fuckin' throw rug hadn't a been there, woulda been Bobby on his back not him. he wouldn't a slipped, he would've kicked HIS ass

I realize the intention was for it to get back to Tony, but he did it through making a pass at his daughter, which is what incensed Tony to brutalize him.

it's a reference to when he beat the shit out of benny for pulling a credit card fraud scheme at his restaurant and ultimately got away with it when he would have been killed otherwise.

we just had a Brosnan thread