What is Sup Forums's opinion on Wilfred?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Wilfred?

An absolutely kinographic study into a deeply broken mind

I liked it, but lost track of it somewhere.
Possible some other show came along and broke the continuity.
Haven't felt compelled to return. Feels like it may be a product of a time that's passed now?
I'd only be watching it to be a completist, not because there was anything new to glean from it.

i need to rewatch it, i remember i really liked it when i first saw it but the plot is all blur to me

Brilliant.

Legitimately the best comedy of the best 10+ years.

laughed my ass off

I liked it, mostly because I associated it with a stupider live-action Calvin & Hobbes and the fact it began with a suicide attempt.

And the ending with seeing Wilfred's real dog body on the table made me feel something. I didn't care for the overarching plot I just enjoyed the episodic ones with him trying to learn new qualities and Wilfred fucking it up for him

my favorite show ever my steam name is wilfred 4 years already because of him its pure kino

boring and completely devoid of humor

Brainlets can't get into black comedy. Whats new?

:( i didn't say it was a shameless opinion

people say the auz original is better but I've never seen it

i like the american version better, elijah wood is feels more like the character that would experience wilfred

i saw both, aus first. i liked the american remake better, aus is brilliant but harsher and darker. i'd say watch it because it's a short series and an interesting parallel to the remake. might convince you to complete the remake for those of you who dropped it and looking for an excuse to return to it

cant even explain why but the show really has some nostalgic feel for me even tho it ended like 3 years ago... i watched many series but wilfred was the only one that could put a smile on my face and make me feel the show itself. or maybe its just like that because i was like 16 when i started watching it so everything from teen days felt better...

Exactly how I feel. Guess I should finish the show just to get that monkey off my back.

10x better then the aussie version (big surprise)

I thought that was a muslim in a burqa licking that man's face

I really didn't like the original at all.

Elijah is actually the perfect pick for this role, one of the reasons it was that good was him playing the role as good as one could imagine

some one has pol on the mind

Haven't seen this yes but I've watched the original, it's super dark and brilliant